FG Painting

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
1 review , ON

Exterior Home and Garage Painting

We looked for quotes from a few companies to paint our new home and garage and with FG Painting you get exactly what you are paying for and a little more. The quality of the work is fantastic and the crew are even better. I would happy invite them back into my home at any point. I Highly recommend Felipe and his team for any of your painting needs!

Hey Matthew, thank you very much for your kind words about us! From day one to the end you were a great customer to work with. We loved the result of the exterior painting! I think the only problem now is that all your neighbours may be jealous lol. Thanks a lot for trusting our team, we are excited to work with you again in the future. God bless.

Carolina
Carolina

Reliable company to work with - They did a fantastic job!

It was a pleasure hiring FG painting to do the exterior painting of a project I was working on. They were always on time, communicating with me throughout the work, and making sure I was satisfied with the results. The paint used on the project had quartz on it and required brush application - they were able to achieve our vision for the project! They dedicated time to prepare the area and were successful not getting paint on the handrails and other areas. When the work required a rental of equipment, they completed it quickly to avoid extra charges from rental - which was much appreciated. All the work in the heights was performed safely by certified professionals.

I highly recommend Felipe and his team and would hire them again for future projects.

Hi Carolina. We are so flattered with your message. Thank you for the opportunity you gave to our team to perform such an important project for you. I am positive sure that the building looks amazing and it's highlighting Dundas street west. Count on our team for anything you need in the future. God bless.

Darrin
Darrin
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Front porch and back deck

Awesome attention to detail and super nice team. Job was completed on time and within our budget. Filipe kept us well informed when he would arrive and up to date on the progress of the work. We would strongly recommend the FG team and will use them again for our other painting needs.

Hi Darrin, we are so happy to read your review! It was amazing working with you guys and we loved the final result on your deck! You couldn't have picked a better colour and it definitely looks very modern. We look forward to work on the other areas of the house. Thank you and god bless you guys.

Painting of home and bathroom

Amazing service, amazing job. Completely transformed my bathroom. I wish I had hired this team years ago!

Hi Kalynn, we are so glad you liked it.
The washroom really looks like a new one.
Count on us on anything else you need.
Thanks for the review.

Felipe Guedes

FRONT DOOR PAINTED

We hired fg painting by a recommendation from a friend of ours. We got our front door painted and it looks absolutely stunning. We wanted to first paint it dark green but felipe convinced us to do it in black satin. Paint was done by spray and we didn’t see any mess around. We strongly recommend Fg painting for anyone looking for a professional company.

Hi mister Souza, we are so happy to know that you liked our job. Thank you very much for this review.

VERY PROFISSIONAL TEAM - getting the exterior of my house painted

We took a long time to decide either to paint the exterior of our house or not. We got more than 5 quotes from different companies but there was something about Felipe that gave us confidence to choose Fg painting. They didn’t have the cheapest price but we decided to go with them as a close friend of ours had recommended them to us. His crew is absolutely great. They showed up on time, always cleaning around and very polite guys! I was very impressed with how fast the job finished as well. High quality prepping around and no overspray on my floor. I recommend Fg painting to anyone who is looking to deal with a great contractor and amazing painting team. The house ended looking like new and we are very happy with it.

Rebecca.

Hi miss Rebecca, we are so happy to read your review. Your words values more than any cheque. You guys were amazing and kind to us all the time. Hope you are enjoying the house.

Thank you.

Andiara in Brantford
Andiara in Brantford
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent work done - Exterior painting (vynil sidings) Burlington - ON

As I dreamed of this project from the beginning, I wanted everything to be perfect. For external painting, there were 4 different quotations, but FG Painting proved to be the most qualified. I couldn't have made a better choice. The crew was very organized, clean and the result was more than expected. This company exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Felipe and his team.

A. Vieira

Hi miss Vieira! We are so glad to hear from you. It was an amazing experience working on your project. We are more than happy to know that your expectations were exceeded. Hope you are enjoying the new place.

Thank you.

viviane.nunes
viviane.nunes

Church Building Interior Painting

Felipe and his crew were very professional, through and detailed in their work. I’ll definitely recommend and always keep them in mind for future projects.

Thank you Viviane. Was a pleasure for my crew to work on this project. Enjoy the new place !!

Felipe Guedes.

Mrs. F.
Mrs. F.

Interior House Painting

I was very surprised with the results. First time I went into the house without being painted I felt like there wasn’t much space as all walls were dark color painted. After everything was done I was so satisfied to see how bright, clean and new my house was. He sprayed the walls, baseboards, trims and ceilings.
Felipe and his team are very committed and professional. They finished the job on time and were clean and organized.
They took care of little details I didn’t even noticed needed to be done. I highly recommend their service.

Thank you miss Fernandez, hope you guys are enjoying the new place.
Cheers.

Hona
Hona
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stairs panel wall

He did such an amazing job on our panel wall, the painting was done so professionally without any mess around. And the job was done in couple of days which meant a lot to me considering having two small kids, I truly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional guy.

Thanks for your review Hona, I am very happy that we achieved the goal ! Working for you guys was really a great experience. Hope you guys enjoy the new beautiful paneling.
Cheers.

More about FG Painting

We are specialized in spray finish, stairs staining and painting in general.

Here at FG PAINTING, we offer very competitive rates for our elite services.With customer satisfaction being our main priority, we pride ourselves in the belief that our job is not complete until our customers are fully satisfied.
At FG PAINTING, we strive to excel in our service. So when you hire us, you can be confident that you will receive the personal touch that only our skilled team can offer.

OFFERING UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR TOP-QUALITY SERVICE
At FG PAINTING, customer satisfaction is the ultimate responsibility of all our employees.
Our commitment is to provide excellent services that will excel far beyond your expectations.By maintaining strong and friendly communication with our customers,
we continue to enhance the value and quality of our work to ensure you are completely satisfied.
Client satisfaction is not just a goal for us - it is an action plan in progress.
We don’t just believe in it - we live by it!