Iceberg Glass&Railing

Iceberg Glass&Railing

Reviews for Iceberg Glass&Railing

DJM in Toronto
DJM in Toronto

Iceberg Glass was great to work with.

We use HomeStars religiously and once again, we were happy with our choice. The guys at Iceberg Glass were great - very responsive, fair prices and a quick turnaround on the work. Would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for a glass shower door.

Thank you very much. Glad you are happy with the final product

Happy C.
Happy C.
1 review Ravenna, ON

Glass shower doors

I’m in the process of completing a complete chalet renovation. The bathrooms were close to done, just needed to get the shower doors. The guys at Scotia Reno recommended I look at Iceberg Glass. It was one of the best recommendations anyone has made to me. Their price was more than fair and the service was some of the best I’ve had thru this entire process. They came up and laser measured, gave me a huge list of design options and had everything installed a WEEK later. Daniel and David are great. I wish all contractors were this easy to deal with. I’ll recommend them over and over again! Thanks guys!

It was our pleasure to help you with your project Andrei. Enjoy your shower.

Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.

Glass shower door

Daniel and David were very professional, on time and delivered as promised. They’re very thorough and precise. I highly recommend their work for any renovation project you have.

Thank you Stephanie. We did our best to finish you project on time for you

Hailie in Burlington
Hailie in Burlington

2 shower glasses

They did amazing job and they are very professional.
We are extremely satisfied with glasses quality and their work.
We highly recommend Danil and David.
You will never regret about your decision with iceberg.

Thank you Hailie. Glad you are satisfied with our final product.

CarlaV
CarlaV

Glass Sliding Shower Door

I am beyond thrilled with the final results of my glass shower doors. These guys did an amazing job. They were professional, courteous, honest and straightforward and were able to complete the job two weeks earlier than originally scheduled!!
Thank you so much!!

Thank you Carla . Enjoy your new shower. Glad you are happy with final result.

Stephanie085
Stephanie085

Shower door

We had a glass shower door installed that turned out perfectly. The whole process was seamless and quick, from the measuring, to the ordering, to the installation. We are so happy with how our shower turned out and highly recommend their work!

Thank you Stephanie for the great comments about our work. We are happy that you're satisfied with final product.

irinaolegpopov
irinaolegpopov

Custom shower glass

Excellent. Very Professional work. Everything from initial consultation to the installation was performed in a professional and timely manner.

Thank you very much!!!

kd_kd007
kd_kd007
1 review , ON

Glass shower

Skilled professional contractor. Shower glass looks amazing and was completed on time. Couldn’t have been happier.

Thank you KD.

s_rustico
s_rustico

Glass Shower

Danil and David were amazing to work with. They were very professional. Their work was clean and fast. We are very happy. We would recommend 100%

Thank you Sal. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work

ANJAC GTA
ANJAC GTA
1 review Innisfil, ON

Shower glass enclosure

I had David and Danil out to complete a shower enclosure on one of my projects. They were prompt in getting out to measure and even faster with the install. I’m incredibly happy with the craftsmanship and will definitely be using them again on future projects.

Thank you Andrew for kind words about us.

More about Iceberg Glass&Railing

We are a full service residential glass company servicing the needs of Builders, Remodellers, Architects and Retail customers. ICEBERG GLASS & Railing works directly with our customers to design a glass fixture that will benefit their project with beauty and function. *** When you choose Iceberg Glass for your project, ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Vaughan?