Tile & Stone Contractors
Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Professional Stone Restoration

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Bathroom marble restoration

They arrived when they said they were going to, the workers were polite, and cleaned up after themselves. They honoured their quote. I am very pleased with the outcome! Thanks so much.

Thank you for your review. Enjoy the beauty if your floor.

Michael in Windsor
Michael in Windsor

Floor restoration

N9E 4Y6

The travertine floor in my foyer needed to cleaned and polished. I called Professional Stone Restoration and I talked with Igor Savka. Igor and his team did an amazing job and I was 100% satisfied with the results. My floor looks brand new!

Dear Michael , thank you for your nice comments. It was a pleasure to restore your stone and see you being happy about it. Best wishes. Igor

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

SLATE TILES RESTORATION

N9E 4Y6

THE LOOK OF MY 10 YEARS OLD SLATE TILES WITH SEVERAL LAYERS OF SEALER WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY FOR A WHILE, UNTIL I FOUND THIS AMAZING COMPANY THAT DID A COMPLETE RESTORATION OF THE STATE TILES AND GROUT IN MY KITCHEN AND NOW THEY LOOK LIKE BRAND NEW.
I LOVE IT. WOULD RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL STONE RESTORATION COMPANY TO ANYBODY.

Margaret , we are delighted that you are happy with your beautiful slate. It was challenging project but we did it with your support and hospitality. Thank you.

Susan in Windsor
Susan in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Kitchen granite counter Bathroom marble floors, counter and shower clean, sealed

17 year old kitchen and bathrooms look like brand new! Everyone was very professional and thorough, explained what would be done and Igor came back to ensure everything was done appropriately and that we were satisfied. Great company and workmanship!

Thank you. I wish you to enjoy your beautiful stone for many years to come.

Kipp in Windsor
Kipp in Windsor

Kitchen counter repair

They did great work and went above and beyond to keep the work area clean. Very professional.

After fixing some scratches in our quartz counter they helped us clean our porcelain tiles.

I highly recommend.

Thank you very much.

CAROLK  in Windsor
CAROLK in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Bathroom marble counters and floor tiles restored to better than new!

Igor and his crew have done an amazing job in our master bath. They cleaned and regrouted the tile in the shower; restored and resealed the marble counters and cleaned and restored the floor tiles. It seriously looks brand new! Their attention to detail and their professionalism is greatly appreciated. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Dear Carol, thank you. I wish you to enjoy your beautiful marble for many years to come.

J.P. in Windsor
J.P. in Windsor

Tecumseh

N9E 4Y6

Igor and his crew took a good granite install and made it great. Very courteous and professional, they took great care in what they do and want to please the customer, which they did. Thanks guys.

Thank you for warm words about my team.

Private User reviews Tecumseh, ON

bathroom marble counters and travertine floor

Igor Dennis and Nick were very professional . I was very impressed with the way they took the time to make sure the floors and carpets were covered. I am still in awe on how the marble and travertine floor looks!!!!!
Well done and would highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!!

Dear Brenda, thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure to see your smiling face and hospitality for two days we spent refinishing stones in the house. Enjoy your beautiful place. PSR team.

Deeanne in Windsor
Deeanne in Windsor
1 review Tecumseh, ON

Kitchen, Bathroom, and floors

Egor, Dennis, and Nick are very professional and passionate about their work. We had them help us with cleaning showers, countertops and floors throughout our home. They did an amazing job and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend their team to do anything in your home!!

Thank you Deeanne for your comments and patience to see us in your beautiful home for more than a week. Refinishing of natural stones is a time consuming process and bringing back to life over 3000 ft of stone needs dedication and professionalism. Best regards to all of you.

Private User reviews Amherstburg, ON

Backsplash gone bad

Our beautiful marble backsplash was installed by someone who made a lot of errors. The expensive marble tiles were covered with glue and the grout was left on the tile surface for three weeks prior to cleaning. The contractor made an attempt to remove the hardened grout and in haste actually covered the uncleaned product with a satin sealer on a gloss tile. The surrounding surfaces were complex and did not lend themselves to destructive strippers. Nothing but good old fashioned tools and a lot of elbow grease saved my backsplash. Their attitude and work ethic was superb and my backsplash looks like it was intended to.

Jerry. Thank you for your assistance and support. Project was challenging but we did achieved the good results. Enjoy your marble. Best wishes. PSR team.

More about Professional Stone Restoration

Marble - Granite - Travertine - Limestone - Terrazzo ---------------------------------------------------- Buffing - Polishing - Honing - Cracks - Lippage - etc ---------------------------------------------------- Serving Windsor and Essex County since 2011 with hundreds of happy customers Contact us at 519-980-9785 or email at info@restoreyourstone. ca http: / / www. restoreyourstone. ca
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Windsor?