Summit Home Cleaning Services

Kim in Binbrook
Kim in Binbrook
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very Happy

I had my ducts cleaned by Summit. I was so surprised when the technician showed me the amount of dirt and dog hair that was blown out of my furnace. It wasn't until a few days after my cleaning that I realized my furnace didn't make the weird start up noises anymore. I am now a firm believer in cleaning your ducts every year, especially if you have done any renovations or have pets. I also had my carpets cleaned by Summit another time. I trusted calling them to do my carpets since I had such a great experience with getting my ducts cleaned. I had stains that I didn't think would come out and the technician was able to do so. He even gave me tips on how to help keep it cleaned. I would highly recommend Summit. The whole process was easy from start to finish. The staff was kind and professional and they did an outstanding job.

More about Summit Home Cleaning Services

Duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, ventilation sanitizer, central vac cleaning, furnace and a/ c installation and repair and maintenance, carpet and upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, mattress cleaning, scotch guard and carpet repair
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Hannon?