Mond Design Build

Reviews for Mond Design Build

Stefantinos in Vaughan
Stefantinos in Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Mond Design Build to update my old kitchen. I moved into my building and did not have the items I was looking for. I received an estimate after our consultation. They provided me with budget range to complete my kitchen. I was very impressed with the material selection phase, they were able to provide me with 3D plans so that I could visualize the cabinetry in advance making it much easier to select my cabinets. I have not been had much experience with contractors as I am a new homeowner how ever I found the experience fairly straight forward and quick. I love my new kitchen and recommend their services!

Hi Stef, Thank you for reviewing us! Pleasure to work with you, Enjoy your new kitchen!

Floyd R.
Floyd R.

Major Renovation

I contracted Mond Design Build to help me with my home renovation. The renos included removing a few load bearing walls, a new kitchen, and some bathroom renovations. James was very helpful and informative throughout the permit process and getting the design work just right. The trades were all very respectful of our home and very professional. We love our new space. Thanks James!

Hi Floyd, Thanks for the review. Hope you have settled into your new kitchen!

Matthew g.
Matthew g.

Basement reno

I had the pleasure of working with Mond Design Build this year. I had an unfinished basement that I wanted to renovate and complete and the team at Mond Design were great at completing my vision. From the design process to the build they were extremely professional and made all milestones on time. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for architectural design or build

Thanks Matthew, We appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy the new basement!

More about Mond Design Build

Mond Design is your ideal choice for a professional customer-first contracting experience. Our great hospitality and construction team will ensure that your specific and unique needs are met
Looking for Design/Build pros in Vaughan?