De Marco Mechanical Services Inc.

18 Grandhall Court Scarborough ON M1C3N6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  De Marco Mechanical Services Inc.  >  Reinstalling Boiler for Tankless Water Heater
Blaine Herrmann from Toronto
Blaine Herrmann from Toronto

Reinstalling Boiler for Tankless Water Heater

We had a Navian Tankless Water Heater installed 7 years ago. We had problems with it from the start and were always losing power. I had Adrian in to look at something else related and he noticed the system was installed wrong. We had him come back to rebuild the system and are now hoping to finally have some confidence in it. I recommend DeMarco Mechanical Services as he was the first person that understood how to fix our problem. Adrian stuck with getting it fixed even though it was a complicated repair. I will be using him for all future work from now on.

Great to hear from you Blaine. Your boiler system was in a bit of a mess. After repiping your boiler system it started running like a charm. I think I do much appreciate you contacting me to repair the issue with your boiler. I am more than happy to help you in the future with any maintenance or service issue that might come up hopefully there isn't any.