Prestige Facilities Maintenance

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Brampton  >  Prestige Facilities Maintenance

Reviews for Prestige Facilities Maintenance

(647) 967-1984
82 jingle cres
Brampton
L6S 0A8

Edroy and his team were great to work with! Easy to talk to and willing to do everything to make us happy. They worked fast, kept the yard clean and returned if there were any issues that arose. Would use them again!

Spring clean up

I was very happy working with Edroy. Hes a nice guy, easy to work with. Price was fair. and work was outstanding. Edroy and his team really take the time to do the job right. They have a high attention to detail. everything was punctual as well - They came for the estimate when they promised, provided the quote by email very fast... and then came to get the job done at the agreed upon day and time. I would not hesistate using them again and recommending them to friends and family. They left my property looking great and cleaned everything up after themselves.

Thank you Darryl for such a great review. It was a great experience working with you as well. I am so happy that I was able to accommodate everything you requested. Prestige strives to always pay close attention to the wants and desires of our clients and follow through on our promises. I am so glad that the definition of your yard was up to your standards. And we always do our best to leave our clients homes in top notch conditions, the job is not done until a full clean up is completed. It really makes a difference. Again, thanks so much and I look forward to possibly working with you in the future.

Andrew Teemal  in Scarborough
Andrew Teemal in Scarborough

Landscaping, Snow Removal, Bulky items Pick up, Superintendent

Prestige Facilities Maintenance is diligent, respectable, hardworking and an efficient contracting company. I have been working with Prestige for over 4 years and I am very happy with the level of service that my homeowners receive on a daily basis. Keep up the good work Edroy Thomas.
AT Management and Consulting Inc
President and Property Manager

Thank you Andrew for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you and your homeowners for the past 4 years. Your continued support and loyalty is greatly appreciated. My company will continue to exceed the expectations of yourself and your homeowners and strive to always provide an outdoor environment that is clean, safe and enjoyable for them.

Paola C. from Brampton
Paola C. from Brampton

Iced snow removal

I was in an extreme emergency. I called and Edroy came within an hour. He worked really hard to free my driveway and my car blocked by the heavy ice from the storm over two days (April 2018). He went above and beyond!! The cost was very reasonable. I strongly recomand him!

Paola, it was my pleasure. I fully understand what it feels like to be in an emergency situation, the way things were with this ice storm. I was just doing my job. I really try my best to always respond in a reasonable timeframe from being contacted. And with the sequence of events we were hit with, I am so happy that you were extremely satisfied with the work i completed for you. Feel free to contact me again anytime.

Joseph
Joseph

Dismantling of Retaining Wall and Lawn Repair

Edroy (the owner) is very professional and personable. He will work with you patiently to ensure that the job you require will be done in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. In our case, he visited our site numerous times as the job we required had to be revised a number of times based on the city’s requirements. He shared his views and expertise yet ultimately made us decide on our course of action. He worked with us and our end goal as well as budget, rather than force his views on the project (like the numerous contractors we had talked to).

The other thing that stood out in dealing with Edroy is his work guarantee. Since our project extended into late fall, we had to rush laying down the sod and we had no guarantee that the sod would root properly during the coming winter. Given this, he gave his guarantee to come back in the springtime to ensure that the lawn would look good beginning this spring and going forward.

I would highly recommend Edroy’s landscaping services. As far as we are concerned, we got the best value for the services we paid for.

Thank you Joseph for your excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to checking in with you and your property in the coming months.
I really appreciate all your kind words. It is our goal to ensure we exceed your expectations while keeping within your budget.
We were so happy, that even with the back and forth with the City, we were able to accomplish your request before winter hit. Allowing you to have a that peace of mind, knowing what the consequences could have been had we not made the extra effort to have this completed for you.
Again, thanks so much! We will be in touch

Iona
Iona

Service

Prestige provides maintenance service for our condo complex. The company is very reliable. The workers are very professional and respectable. They are always willing to go the extra mile to lend a helping hand and making sure things get done in a timely manner.

Thank you Iona for your wonderful review. We continuously strive to exceed your expectations and will continue to do so. The complex is a great place to work and I can't wait to start working on some of my new ideas for the landscaping this upcoming season.

shirl d.
shirl d.

Snow

Edroy was excellent and very helpful. He was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend him

Thank you Shirl for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

vgirotto
vgirotto

Landscaping

Beatiful river rock front yard landscaping. Great guys. Very respectful They were very professional.... great job. Definitely recommend

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy the landscaping came out exactly the way you wanted it. Please keep us in mind for any future landscaping work for the upcoming season.

More about Prestige Facilities Maintenance

Prestige Facilities Maintenance is on your side..

What matters to you is at the forefront of our minds, when it comes to ensuring customer satisfaction. We strive to make all aspects of the construction from start to finish as smooth as possible. Our certified experts provide unique design ideas and use the top class materials to uphold our 1 year warranty assurance.

Safety First!

Prestige Facilities Maintenance always puts the safety of their clients and employees first. Rest assured that your property will be in good hands for the duration of any project Prestige takes on. All employees are fully covered under Commercial Liability as well as WSIB insured