KD Maids

Reviews for KD Maids

Megan
Megan

1 bedroom apartment clean

Amazing service! Contacted the company super last minute and had someone at my door the following morning!

Thanks for using our services Megan.
I am glad we were able to get the clean done for you. I look forward to working with you again soon!

New Condo Cleaning

KD maids has done an amazing job with reasonable time and price. She is flexible and able to accommodate my same day request. I contacted her in the morning and she completed the cleaning in the evening. She listens carefully to my needs and has done everything I request. I will definitely refer her to my relatives who will move in to the same condo soon. We plan to request her service going forward on a regular basis. Thank you Kadie!

You are very welcome! It was no problem making it that day. I look forward to working with you and your relatives in the future.

Anna
Anna

Cleaning

Amazing job and reasonable priced! I reviewed prior to the start of the service as to what areas I wanted cleaning to focus on. I was so impressed with their attention to detail and their overall service. Would definitely be using their company again.

Thank you for using our service. I do look forward to working with you again.

Amazed

I honestly had to write this review to promote this business. I'm impressed - from the first point of contact to the end. If you're reading this, give this business a chance, you wont be disappointed.

I am a working professional and I have weeks where I just don't have the time to organize or clean my house. I love a clean and organized environment but the lack of time hinders me from doing so.
I did a quick search online for the top cleaning business in Toronto and KD Maids was one of the results. I called and spoke with a call centre agent, she knew the questions to ask such as: the type of cleaning products I would like them to use, how to accommodate my schedule. I felt as if I was speaking to a well organized and operated business.

The day of the appointment they came on time and were so friendly.
I was so amazed as to how clean my house was after and how quick they were.

We are pleased that our professional conduct impressed you. We are happy you reached out to us to help you clean and organize after your move. Hope you are enjoying the space. Look forward to our next clean

More about KD Maids

KD Maids We are Toronto's top rated cleaners. Book our services today then relax we'll do the rest!