Formerly AA ENTERPRISE
General Contractors
Toronto ON M4J 1M9
General Contractors
Elevate Painting Ltd.

Reviews for Elevate Painting Ltd.

Bruce from Don Mills
Bruce from Don Mills

Jobs well done!

We had a number of smaller jobs for Abel and his crew to tackle and they performed with excellence! From re-caulking the shower and vanity to small light outside work re-attaching a vent, they handled it with ease and professionalism. Abel responded quickly to my response and the jobs were completed within days of my request. Thanks Elevate! Great jobs!

It has been a pleasure working with you and Peg. Thank you for leaving such a nice review.
We truly appreciate your business.

Abel

DIVINE
DIVINE

Bathroom & Living room renovation

I would strongly recommend this crew, the price was fair and they were very professional, respectful and helpful throughout the entire time. They finished on time. This was overall a very positive experience. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for the review.
The team.

nejaha.abubeker80
nejaha.abubeker80

Painting and renovations

6475512029
Toronto
M4J 1M9

I’ve worked with him before he did the kitchen renovation and bedrooms. His work is excellent and good contractor to work with. I’ll definitely again in the future. I really recommend his work.

Thank you Nejaha for taking the time to leave us a review. Working with you and your family it's always a pleasure.

Elevate painting Ltd

Bemi
Bemi
1 review Kitchener, ON

Painting and repairs around the apartment

I have worked with the Elevate Painting team multiple times. Their work is truly exceptional. The first half of the day they spent covering my belongings and floors with clean plastic and paper and then boom a full three bedroom apartment painted in one day. Super clean and detailed work.
Will definitely work with them again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Working for you was fun and easy.
We truly appreciate your business.

Elevate Painting Ltd.

More about Elevate Painting Ltd.

We have been painting for 10 years providing detailed and professional service.
Quality is our priority and helping you achieve your vision is our passion.
We are a young and hardworking team.
Our team has the experience and knowledge to assist our clients with:
INTERIOR, EXTERIOR, RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL Painting projects.

Give us a call, txt or email for a free estimate.

Elevate Painting Ltd.

"Let's bring your vision to Life"