Jennifer Convertibles

Cambridge
MA
02140-1431
UNITED STATES

When we went to the store the display models looked cheap. We were in a time crunch for a couch and it was only going to take a few weeks for us to have it delivered (even though we lived across the street). In the end, it was cheap quality, just as I expected. I didn't realize there was a plethora of furniture stores in the area nd had I done it over I certainly would not have chosen a Jennifer Convertible's couch.

sue of cambridge
sue of cambridge
1 review Boston, MA

furniture purchase

The love seat sofa in the store was great. I ordered a different pattern and material. The sofa was delivered to the third floor, no elevator and the material was cheap looking and poorly put together. I kept it although it looks like it was stapled