Epro Pest Control

Reviews for Epro Pest Control

Igor from Toronto
Igor from Toronto

Wasp Nest removal

I had a big wasp nest on my front yard. The company provided me w next day service. The price was reasonable. I am very satisfied and would recommend the company to anyone.

Thanks for your positive reviews and business. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

timlclai in Mississauga
timlclai in Mississauga

Bee/wasp nest treatment

Kamran was very responsive to my inquiry to deal with bees/wasps that had been flying in and out of the gaps under my deck. He came first thing the next morning after my inquiry - (he would've come immediately if the matter was urgent) - lifted two panels in the deck and treated the nest that had been set up under an old piece of wood. He talked me through the process, which was reassuring. Hopefully they won't come back to our deck.

Thanks for your business and positive reviews. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

pest control

I had a yellow jacket nest at my home. The service person was prompt and dealt with the problem in a professional way. He said he would return for free if there were still any problems. I would recommend this company.

Thanks a lot for your positive reviews. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

meettarik.a in Toronto
meettarik.a in Toronto

Elimination of Pests

The courtesy of Epro was exceptional as he inspected and gave me knowledge, reason and advice for my pest management. As he was performing the fumigation he took the initiative to clean himself some unreached areas of the house. Took off all switch plates to fumigate inside walls! They have a follow up where they come back to revise the work. The agreements are electronically recorded immediately into the system. Very impressed with it all!! Thanks

Thank you for your positive reviews. Customer satisfaction is our top priority

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?