Space In The City

Reviews for Space In The City

Tori
Tori

Professional organizer

Wow the transformation in my apartment in the past 3 weeks is life changing. Nicola from Space In the City is absolutely amazing! She did a fantastic job at my place helping me to Declutter and reorganize. Her professionalism and skills are impeccable and I'm so happy that I found Nicola to help me make my place a beautiful home.

Tori you're an absolute DREAM to work with.

I always have so much fun and see so many breakthroughs in our transformation sessions. I'm so proud of you and totally honoured and blessed to be sharing this wonderful journey with you. I'm so happy you found me too. The universe has it's ways, what's meant for you won't pass you :)

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

J N.
J N.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home organization

Nicola came to my home prepared with everything needed to get the job started.
She is very pleasant, strong and professional.
She handles what can be an emotionally draining and daunting situation, with grace and consideration.
Her willingness to keep working at the job until completion is inspiring.
Would highly recommend; whether you need organization or purging.

Thank you so so much J. I love your kind words and really enjoyed working with you. Yes, it can be emotionally draining and daunting, I'm so happy you chose me to support you. Thanks again J, this is amazing.

Visnupreya
Visnupreya

Organizing kitchen and living room

I can't say enough good things about Nicola, she came to my home and decluttered a very disorganized kitchen and living room and put it all back together perfectly. I love my new space so much, my family can now enjoy quality time together without the stress of clutter all around us. I can't speak highly enough of Nicola, she is so caring and empathetic to my situation. I have her booked to come back next month and I can't wait to see her again.

Thank you so much for your kind words, your review truly warms my heart. I love working with you seeing the transformation not only in the space but in you and your family too. Organizing your space and working with you was a true blessing for me, I'm so happy our paths have crossed. See you soon for our next session :)

More about Space In The City

Imagine your home totally decluttered and organized!

Hi, I'm Nicola, an Irish girl who came to Toronto 7 years ago with a dream to declutter and organize your home! I love the idea that I can take the stress away from you, it's a blessing to see anxiety leave and a happy smile back on your face.

At Space in the City, we work to simplify your life and maximize your space, closets, laundries, pantries, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, basements, garages and much more, you name it! You can rely on us for total customer satisfaction, confidentiality and a super warm and friendly service.

Service areas in Toronto, Downtown, Midtown, Uptown, and across the GTA. I am based in Yonge and Eglinton.

Please reach out with any questions, I can't wait to hear from you :)