Precision Roofing

Nicole
Nicole
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Steel roof installation

Precision roofing was prompt and delivered exactly what was agreed upon...very pleased with the workmanship

Debbie C.
Debbie C.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof

Precision Roofing is a prestigious company that takes pride in their workmanship. All employees were professional and courteous. Upon completion of the job, the exterior surroundings of my home were left clean and presentable.
I received many compliments !!
Have and will continue to highly recommend this company.
Thanks Stephen and the rest of the guys from Precision.

Thank you so much Debbie, appreciate the review. The roof really caps off the exterior of your home. Glad we could help and thank you for the referrals

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

VERY PLEASED!!!

With damage to our roof and neighbouring roofs Stephen Murray and his team provided us with quick repairs after a windstorm.

EXCEPTIONAL service, quality, and a more than fair price! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Precision for roof repairs or replacement!

We were glad we could help, the weather has been crazy this spring. Thank you for your review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Lost some shingles in yesterday's storm. Called at 10:30 this morning and they arrived at just after 3:00 and were done and gone by 4:00. Very prompt and professional service.

Thank you for your review, unfortunate weather we experienced. Glad we could help

don v.
don v.

Roof

The guys did a great job on my roof! Friendly and professional from start to finish. Precision roofing showed up on time, took extra care protecting my gardens and left no garbage behind. Its been months since they did the work and everything is holding up great. Would not hesitate to refer to anyone!

A positive review is what we seek from all our customers. We strive for perfection at each and every job. We ensure our customers are always happy no matter what. Thanks From The Precision Team

vanderskin
vanderskin

Roof repairs and shingles

I received several quotes for the job theirs was the most reasonable. The crew was there and working on schedule and completed the job in time. Workers and Foreman were all very pleasent to deal with and respectful of neighbors and neighborhood

Always a pleasure working along side wonderful clients! You're street is the definition of community, Thank you for the many referrals

vanessa
vanessa

New Roof

We were 1 year into our new home (home is 12 years old), when some minor upgrades revealed the roof was completely failing well before it should have been. It was the fall and winter was coming. Precision Roofing confirmed the existing shingles were discontinued and the manufacture was out of business (for good reason). The roof was in bad shape. They were able to schedule us in before winter hit and redo the roof completely. The trades were polite, friendly and did a great job with the clean up of debris (eaves and our neighbours yards).

Thank you Vanessa. Appreciate the review. It was a pleasuring doing your roof.

ryanmulrooney
ryanmulrooney

Roof

We hired Precision Roofing and Sheetmetal to replace our roof in spring of 2017. We originally called them to stop a leak in our upstairs washroom. They arrived promptly and diverted the leak. Within two weeks we had them back to completely replace the roof. They had a wide selection of various guaranteed shingles and were very knowledgeable about the products and service they provide. We were very happy with their service and workmanship.

Thank you, Ryan. Your neighbourhood was a pleasure to work in. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

sammscott33
sammscott33

Roof reno

I called Precision Roofing and Sheetmetal when I needed my roof on my commercial building downtown Bowmanville. Stephen and his crew came to inspect my roof and provided a through report and pictures. They educated me on the seriousness of the condition of my roof and I decide to have it replaced. Stephen recommended I get three to four quotes from other local business to compare his quote do. Precisions’ price was right in my budget and I’m extremely happy with the workmanship. I recommended them to three other businesses in the downtown core, all happy customers. Thank you Precision.

Samantha, thank you for your review. I really appreciate it. I'm glad we could help you and the fellow businesses in to Bowmanville. Appreciate all the referrals. - The Precision Team

natemac
natemac
1 review Port Perry, ON

We used Precision Roofing and Sheetmetal for our home on Chalk Lake. Our roof was in very rough shape and in obvious need of replacement. We our very happy with the workmanship the products they used. I have been recommending them to all the people in the community. Thank you Precision.

What a beautiful home you have on Chalk Lake! It was a pleasure to work up there. So many referrals we may have to move up there! Thanks again - Precision Roofing and Sheetmetal

More about Precision Roofing

Precision Roofing and Sheetmetal has be services the GTA for nearly a decade. Our team of highly trained and experienced roofers, are able to service you roof no matter the size or complexity. Our high attention to detail, dedication, quality workmanship are the reasons we are repeatedly chosen by our customers.

The following are some of the services we provide.

SHINGLE ROOFS:
MODIFIED BITUMEN
E.P.D.M. RUBBER
T.P.O.
TAR & GRAVEL

We understand that without our great employees, we wouldn’t have been able to survive all these years, which is why we place so much emphasis on worker safety. We want to ensure that when our crew of GTA roofers go out to work, they are equipped with the necessary safety gear and trained in industry best practices to avoid accidents. All our employees are trained in “Working at Heights,” fall protection, WHIMIS and propane safety.