New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 7R3
Sprinkler Systems
New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Ashutosh
Ashutosh

Second Review - After installation service

I have already reviewed these guys last year when they installed a 5 Zone sprinkler system at my house. I want to review how amazing they still are even after the installation, they came last year before winter to shut off the sprinkler system which they were on time, super fast, clean and I didn’t even know when they came and left.

Today I had an issue with a pipe leak, messaged Robin in the morning he replied as always within minutes and was here the same day to look at the issue. By the time I stepped out to tell him about the issue, he had dug up the area and already found the whole in the pipe. The issue had nothing to do with them and it was all our fault for driving a landscape stake into the pipe. He fixed the pipe on the spot with a smile.

These guys are genuine, great at their job and with an amazing attitude. I think people like them deserve to get all the great reviews they already get. I wish these guys did other renovations or home additions as I would hire them 10 out of 10 times.

Thank you team, keep doing what you are doing!

Terrilee in Toronto
Terrilee in Toronto

Lawn Sprinklers

We hired Robin and his company to install lawn sprinklers in our front and back yard. He was extremely knowledgeable and the results were beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend this company and crew. They completed everything in a timely fashion and answered all questions promptly and with confidence. This was installed last summer. They came to winter prep and just came again to turn on the system and reset any heads to prepare us for our second summer with the BEST grass on our street. Thanks so much guys.

faisalsiddiqui in Toronto
faisalsiddiqui in Toronto

Irrigation system

Excellent service and rate offered by Robin. He is the best vendor in this field. I can guarantee that you will be satified with their installation and after sales service .

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

New Install and 2nd Year Service

New Visions installed a new sprinkler system in our front and backyard last year. The company was very responsive over email when we first connected and also after the install when we had questions. The crew that completed the install was professional and cleaned up everyone after the job. They also checked in with us after the install and made adjustments as needed.
We got New Visions to close the system last fall, and to open the system this year. They checked and made more adjustments based on our feedback. We can tell they really listened. We would recommend New Visions if anyone is looking to put in a sprinkler system.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great product/workmanship and amazing customer service

I have done a lot of home improvement and Robin is rare in this industry...he is good at his job, has unyielding integrity and sense of customer service. You just can’t go wrong with that!

We are really glad to see our customers happy and satisfied with our services. Thank you so much for the kind words it was an amazing time working for you looking forward to serve you anytime you need us thank you again

Joe in Oakville
Joe in Oakville

Sprinkler Repair and Closing

I used this company twice. Once to close our system for the winter. A second time to replace some sprinkler heads and make adjustments. Robin and his team are professional, capable and honest. I highly recommend them!! Look no further for your irrigation needs!

we at new visions irrigation are so glad to hear that you were so happy with our system installation and customer service. you are very valuable to us anytime you need us always feel free to call us we will always be there for you. Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements.

Frayan mama from Mississauga
Frayan mama from Mississauga

Sprinkler repair

If you are looking for sprinkler services there is no need to look further as you cannot find better service than Robin. He and his and his team are super reliable & professional. Highly recommended him to anyone looking for sprinkler services.

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our customer service and system. Our goal is customer satisfaction. It was an amazing experience working with you. Its our pleasure to always help you if you ever need any help from us. Thanks again really really appreciated.

David from Toronto/Mississauga
David from Toronto/Mississauga

3 New Zones & More

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about my experience with New Visions. First of all, their price is more than fair, and you will not be compromising the quality of the job. The team showed up as promised, completed 3 new zones in my backyard and cleaned up afterwards. Then they kindly looked at an issue I had with one of my front yard zones and found 2-line cracks and fixed them on the spot at no extra change. So kind, so honest – this is the type of contactor you want to be associated with. We got to talking and they also winterize / blow out lines for cheaper than I have found anywhere. Then to top things off, they forgot the RainBird adjusting key (no big deal or rush because they already adjusted them all great) and someone was here this morning at 9am dropping it off. DON’T mess around with other contactors, this is your irrigation team.

Thank you so much David i have no words to express after reading all these complements and amazing words. Your a valuable client of ours we will always make sure we are there for you whenever you need us, anytime feel free to call us if you have any questions or adjustments needed to be completed. We are again so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. Thanks again really appreciated.

Peter Ayache from Mississauga
Peter Ayache from Mississauga

Installation of an irrigation system around the whole house

The short answer: Hands down I would recommend New Visions Irrigation. They get 11 stars from me.

Robin will assess your needs and provide an accurate and competitive quote. He promised a date and the crew showed up early. He discussed the setup with me for approval and his team took no time in implementing the work. Due to the Rogers distribution box being on my property, I asked the crew to be extra careful to avoid cutting any cables going to the neighbors. They were very careful digging all around the house and ensuring a clean finish. They built the whole setup and were gone by 2pm. This company is very responsive and always answers any questions or concerns. Thanks again guys.

Thank you and thank you so much Mr. Peter for amazing review and complements reading your review and complements made our day . Customer satisfaction is our too priority its was an amazing experience coming and installing the system at your house it was an amazing experience having the opportunity to meet you. Feel free to contact us anytime if you ever need any help with the system.

Eric
Eric

Install and service

Fantastic service always reachable and are clean, quick and reasonable! Never an issue with getting a hold of Robin and troubleshooting any question I had.
Thank you Robin my brother!

Thank you so much brother for the amazing review and complements our priority is taking care of all of our clients your satisfaction is a priority to us thanks again looking forward to see you in the fall again best wishes.

More about New Visions Irrigation Inc.

New Visions Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler (irrigation) systems from design, installation, service and maintenance.

The owner of New Visions Irrigation, Esho Soresho & Robin Jonh, comes to your property; evaluates your irrigation and landscape needs; and provides a free estimate. Once you have decided to proceed, we take care of the rest.

Serving in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & GTA. We recommend top quality brand irrigation systems and lawn sprinklers like Rain Bird, Hunter Industries, and Toro.

We also provide irrigation system repair and maintenance services. We also offer annual maintenance contracts. In addition to lawn sprinkler systems, we also provide exquisite Landscape services.