Reviews for Budget Rooter

Su & Mark in Toronto
Su & Mark in Toronto

replace leaky kitchen tap

We had a slow leak in a kitchen tap which had gone undetected for some time - bit of a mess. We purchased a new tap and through Home Stars found Budget Rooter to install it. They responded quickly and professionally. The quote was very reasonable and the work was excellent. Problem solved and big relief for us. I will keep their name on file for the future!

Happy to do the work and appreciated that under the sink was empty so made my job easier
Thanks

marco in Georgetown
marco in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Highly recommended

Highly recommend Jason at Budget Rooter. He replaced a leaky hose bib and minimized the amount of damage in finished basement. Nice, clean job.

Highly recommended. Fair price. Thanks Jason.

The job was explained and pictures were sent which made the job go quicker !
Appreciated Marco help on the job !
Thanks for the opportunity
Jason

mark, west seaton village
mark, west seaton village

Quick, Efficient, Friendly Service

My toilet was leaking so I submitted my problem to Homestars. Jason called me right away. He communicated via text, showed up when he promised, and fixed my toilet in about an hour - very impressive! I'll definitely use him again.

Happy to take care of the issue and Mark was very pleasant to work for !

scott.johnston2 in Brampton
scott.johnston2 in Brampton

Fast, effective and friendly service

Jason was very good to work with.
He was fair, provided us with options and executed our projects quickly and took great care to cleanup after himself. His prices were reasonable and the finished work was great.
I would recommend and will contact Jason for other Plumbing projects.

Thanks for the review and enjoyed to working at your house !

Dave in Woodbridge
Dave in Woodbridge

Residential Plumbing

I called Budget Rooter and was very pleased to have connected with Jason, the company owner right away. Jason took the time to understand my needs and was on site the same day to address the issue. His work was expeditious, his rates were fair and my problem was solved. Would highly recommend.

Thank you!

More about Budget Rooter

My name is Jason, owner and operator of BUDGET ROOTER EXPRESS I have over 25 years experience in the plumbing and drain cleaning trade . As a second generation has given me the training to resolve any issues that come up ! I specialize in residential and condo service, and ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?