CF Landscaping

Interlocking Stone

Reviews for CF Landscaping

JOE in Mississauga
JOE in Mississauga

Major renovation of backyard renovation

Louis & Todd undertook an extremely difficult project that would totally transform a overgrown jungle to a very professional finished backyard that is a pleasure to entertain in and that I am very proud of. They were very creative, hard working, reliable and went out of their way to ensure my wife and I were satisfied and happy. I highly recommend their company CF Landscaping to undertake any of your landscaping plans. you will be very satisfied. we are.

AGNES in Milton
AGNES in Milton

Repairing Uneven Patio for new Garden Shed

Louis and Charlie came to our house and lifted all the patio stones in our lower garden; they then prepared the ground and levelled it with new screening; the patio stones were then re-laid and what a noticeable difference. We were extremely happy with the job they did. We would definitely use them again and highly recommend them for your landscaping needs. They were friendly and very easy to work with. Thank you Louis and Charlie. Well Done!!

Arch Pablo in Milton
Arch Pablo in Milton

Sod Replacement

Todd and Louis are awesome! They are both easy to deal with and are good at what they do. Louis is a very hardworking fellow and works until its dark out if he has to. There was a slight delay in the completion of the project but the quality of work done made up for it.

Thanks guys for a job well done!

nadinekarall in Oakville
nadinekarall in Oakville

Excellent Service & Work

I had CF Landscaping complete a small landscaping job...they were extremely professional...came up with possible solutions right away...very friendly workers and very fair pricing...I'm very happy with the work done at my location.

Thank you Nadine, it has been a pleasure working for you and we are looking forward to maintaining your lawn. :)

Madeline in Toronto
Madeline in Toronto

Maintenance

Very punctual, never missed my bi weekly lawn cutting. Always a pleasure to speak to when visiting. They are hard working, effective and efficient in carrying out their duties. Highly recommend them!

Gabriel in Toronto
Gabriel in Toronto

Project

Amazing guys, always have great suggestions and willing to go the extra mile. They carry out their job effectively and efficiently. They are also reliable.
i would highly recommend them any time, any day.

Thank you Gabriel!

Bradley in Niagara Falls
Bradley in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Lawn Care

I own a house in Milton with a large yard and garden that I've always had a hard time maintaining because of my busy schedule. I hired CF Landscaping after hearing good things about their service from a neighbour who used them. This company is professional, affordable, and fast! I'll be relying on them a lot this summer to help my yard and garden look its best!

Thank you for the review!

More about CF Landscaping

CF Landscaping was founded on the principle that specialty landscaping services can come hand in hand with the best customer service available. With an extensive knowledge and experience in landscaping services, our team has developed from the ground up to offer the best in terms of landscaping skills and customer ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Halton Hills?