CF Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Milton ON L9T 1N8
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CF Landscaping

nadinekarall in Oakville

I had CF Landscaping complete a small landscaping job...they were extremely professional...came up with possible solutions right away...very friendly workers and very fair pricing...I'm very happy with the work done at my location.

Job Price

Thank you Nadine, it has been a pleasure working for you and we are looking forward to maintaining your lawn. :)

Madeline in Toronto

Very punctual, never missed my bi weekly lawn cutting. Always a pleasure to speak to when visiting. They are hard working, effective and efficient in carrying out their duties. Highly recommend them!

Gabriel in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Amazing guys, always have great suggestions and willing to go the extra mile. They carry out their job effectively and efficiently. They are also reliable.
i would highly recommend them any time, any day.

Thank you Gabriel!

Bradley in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

I own a house in Milton with a large yard and garden that I've always had a hard time maintaining because of my busy schedule. I hired CF Landscaping after hearing good things about their service from a neighbour who used them. This company is professional, affordable, and fast! I'll be relying on them a lot this summer to help my yard and garden look its best!

Job Price

Thank you for the review!

More about CF Landscaping

CF Landscaping was founded on the principle that specialty landscaping services can come hand in hand with the best customer service available. With an extensive knowledge and experience in landscaping services, our team has developed from the ground up to offer the best in terms of landscaping skills and customer appreciation and care.
***
Our team was started by a founder that has a strong passion, drive, and knowledge of landscaping skills. Our CF Landscaping professionals have a diverse and extensive set of skills in landscaping that make us a great source for top-quality landscaping care and services. As a natural leader for the rest of the CF Landscaping team, we offer the best in quality landscaping services to the region of Milton and the surrounding area.
***
Here at CF Landscaping, we strive to provide the best landscaping from beginning to end, including planning, design, construction, and maintenance. Our services don’t just end at designing and creating the most innovative landscapes, but also helping to maintain the quality and appearance of these properties afterwards as well.