Bob's Cedar Hedging

K0M1G0 in Bobcaygeon
K0M1G0 in Bobcaygeon
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Work Quote

After seeing the results at a neighbor house I Asked for a quote and a approx time of service and got a price and date back the same day, , impressed !

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto
1 review Cameron, ON

Cedar Hedging

Amazing!! Bob was contacted about a cedar hedging, he responded quickly, showed up on the day and time promised and took pride in his work. Bob and Paul actually hand chose the cedars and placed them to make the hedge full and beautiful. I job well done. I highly recommend his service

Derrek Jones in
Derrek Jones in
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

Cedar Trees

I was looking for some nice trees to to put along my fence in the backyard for some privacy. I gave Bob a call and within a couple days he had my trees for me, once they were planted I had instant privacy. He was quick and very friendly. I will be ordering from Bob again to go across my backyard in the future.

Thanks for for your business and your great review Derek!

More about Bob's Cedar Hedging

Bob's Cedar Hedging has been supplying quality cedar trees for hedging to garden centres, landscapers, and homeowners for 20 years. Eastern white cedars (field/ swamp cedars)are an excellent choice for a lush green privacy hedge. Please contact us today for prices, planting service, and delivery dates.