MSK Contracting

Mississauga ON L4Z 3Z1

Reviews for MSK Contracting

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Reno

Great work! Very responsive to questions by texting and calling. My new kitchen looks beautiful. Lots of suggestions were given about what would look nice in a smaller space, and it feels like I have a new home.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Basement reno

MSK Contracting
Mississauga
L4Z 3Z1

Please take my advice, DO NOT use this company for any renos. They reno'd our basement hallway and powder room. Installed pocket door crooked, was not going to use any vapor barrier on an outside wall nor insulation till I insisted they install. Drywall taping and mudding was so bad you could see ever seam. A child could have done a better job painting, they got paint all over my marble mosaic floor as they didn't bother to cover up anything before painting. An absolute disaster. The company I had come in to fix the mess said they never saw workmanship so poor and they had to end up tearing out almost everything MSk inc out in. The pictures on their website - I don't think it's their work so be careful; don't hire them.

we never did that project this is msk Contracting not msk Inc

More about MSK Contracting

General Contracting
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?