This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Evolution Roofing Inc

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Evolution Roofing Inc

Reviews for Evolution Roofing Inc

Coby in Markham
Coby in Markham

Good Neighbour!

The Bible says, be kind to your neighbour. I got a great lesson in that when I noticed the house next door being renovated. I needed to do some re shingling to my own home so I sparked up a conversation with one of the workers. He was busy and left a business card. After asking my neighbor how the work went, as I was interested in a referral. He told me it was smooth and painless. I decided to give them a shot and it paid off.

Biggs in Markham
Biggs in Markham

Tree-Mendace

The neighbours birch has been a beautiful eye sore for the past 11 years. I have watched woodpeckers nest, squirrel slumber and leaf's change. It was not until it started looming over MY property. I have trimmed it many times at my expense. This was in no way a negative pick at my neighbour, but in order to maintain a clear area to use my telescope.

This wind storm came last night, knocking over old faithful. Unfortunately it knocked it right into my homes roof! We contacted a few companies, but this one was the only one available at short notice over the holidays. They have done a great job in this emergency situation. I am happy to see my repairs happen when they need to.

Jemma in Markham
Jemma in Markham

New Roof

It was a bit of a worry to start with but this is our first time doing so. Eavesdrops needed to be done to. We hired them to do it all for us.

Bella in Markham
Bella in Markham

Protection and Safety

It took about 5 weeks to finish up, the company is usually pretty busy. I guess that is a good thing. They also seemed to very focused on safety which felt pretty good. As a truck driver, being safe is important to me.

ZMaggie in Markham
ZMaggie in Markham

CLEAN

So much better now. Husband is ill and cannot undertake our renovations. Nothing but the best. Happy for a safer home. Hope to use them again in the future.

-Epitome

Yania in Markham
Yania in Markham

Icicles!

This winter snuck up on me and me partner, like usual. Since we have not had our gutters replaced recently, we had leaks and holes that were not noticed, until now. The ice was pertuding from the roof, making it dangerous for our kids and the neighbors to walk under. We needed to have this fixed. I am happy with Evolution Roofing beacue they fixed out gutters for only $300. It was not a serious repair, but it needed to be done.

Good job.

yuolondo8979 in Markham
yuolondo8979 in Markham

Great Customer Service

Communicating with, and working alongside Kelly was a pleasant change from dealing with some of the others in the industry. Despite the dropping temperature they managed to finished before schedual.

Hetty in Markham
Hetty in Markham

Fall Repairs

Roofing is not something I thought about in the past. Experienced roofers are rare they say. This company was very professional and outright. I would say they are reliable. Thanks

Reuben in Whitby
Reuben in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Damaged personal property and failing to resolve issue

Booked first week of Aug 2018 and work didn't get completed until end of Oct 2018 because of weather and poor schedule management. Once completed the roofers damaged my hot tub cover by throwing old shingles off the 2 story structure onto the tub. They were aware because most of the shingles were removed and cleaned up. The company was notified with pictures and text immediately. New lid costs $700. I am getting responses from the sales person to assure that I will be contacted by a manager to resolve the issue. Manager has not replied or responded for 20 days. I am getting the run around. Poor business practices and communication.

Now the company does not even return my texts or communications.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Leaves

This fall came faster then excpeted. The tree in our neighbours yars creates quite the mess. This comes with leaking and damage to our gutters.

We got the replaced. Evolution did the repairs. We would recommend them for future projects.

More about Evolution Roofing Inc

Evo Roofing is a local contractor specializing in shingle re-roofing, new construction and roof repairs. We have over 17 years of combined experience and feel as though we have taken roofing to the next level. We complete each job with dedication and professionalism and are not satisfied until you are. ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Markham?