This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Evolution Roofing INC

Evolution Roofing INC
647-885-1122
P.O Box 7243 Warden Centre Po
L3R5V1

We had Evo roofing give us a quote to do our roof and soffit. They quoted us $4600+900 but when we called them to sign the contract they informed us they made a mistake in the quote and the soffit was in good condition and did not need to be changed. They said the $900 was however for the gutter. Believing in what she said and taking her word as a genuine mistake we gave them the contract. The job was complete and they said they would be back to complete the minor work not complete. While doing the insulation we were informed the soffit had to be changed to include more vents which was causing problems in the attic, and so we contacted them again. We had another agent come check took pictures of the incomplete work and gave us another quote of $2800. This being more than double the quote given to us earlier we requested him to check with his manager and let a technician come to check the shortfalls done during the new roofing. Ever since we have not heard back after several calls and leaving numerous message and also sending them an email. Unbelievable customers service. I am going to report them to Ontario's Business Bureau.

Ashraf
Ashraf

Roof replacement

We sign contract on end of June and they told me that will come on August
After I follow up with them; they book me on September but never show up nor picking up their phones
I paid deposit for them; and now I have to search for another one
I don’t recommend this company at all (evolution roofing inc)

Leon Thomas in Toronto
Leon Thomas in Toronto

Great Company

After receiving 3 estimates from different roofing companys I chose Evolution Roofing inc. Excellent customer service,very fast and efficient work I am 100 percent satisfied. Everyone was professional and did an excellent job with quality materials.

Yakub in Toronto
Yakub in Toronto

Roof, Soffit, Fascia and Eavestrough Replacemnt

We signed a contract on Sept 13, 2017 and paid our deposits of $700.
No show on delivery date. No one is picking up phone or responding to messages. I have been patiently waiting for over a year now.

Frank in Vaughan
Frank in Vaughan

New roof

My neighbors are paying $5000.00 for the same shingles exact job done to my house these guys damaged my new eavstrough these are nice word what I really want to say I wont.

JustinRr in Markham
JustinRr in Markham

They did a good job.

For the time we spent searching for solid contractors, we would have liked to have found them first. After a nightmare with the first company we hired, we contacted Evo and got the help we needed.

Thank you so much ! Justin .

Amar from Toronto
Amar from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

DO NOT COMMIT TO THIS COMPANY WHATEVER YOU DO!

For anyone whom looking to sign with this Company to have their Roof Shingles replaced I highly suggest you think again. My Roof was scheduled to be replaced in August and the company on multiple occasions failed to commit to the date. The only manner in which you can get a hold of someone is either by phone or by text. They make it appear that they are concerned and will fix the problem however that is all a rouse. I'm reading the reviews online and it appears that many other Customers are facing the exact same problem that I am, with the Company failing to commit to the Services that have paid. I, only paid an initial Deposit and tried on multiple occasions today to get a hold of someone. Oddly, there main number; no one picks up nor when their Voicemail comes on; does it have a message with the company information. Instead, it is left blank. The secondary # that I was calling which was the # that was assigned to the Project Manager, has been turned off. This is all too shady as well as unfortunate. What matters more; is the # of Customers whom may have been duped by Companies such as these. If they are a legitimate Company, they by far are not demonstrating this. In addition, Home Stars has indicated that they have been "Home Stars Approved" yet how does the average Customer know whether the Company on your website is legitimate or not. What background checks and updates does Home Stars commit to performing to ensure that the average Customer does not get swindled by Companies such as these? As we speak, I am still calling both numbers (647) 885-1122 and (647) 679-1661 and am not getting anywhere. The phone just keeps on ringing. I, will now need to take this to the next level and contact the Better Business Bureau as well as look at whether there is any legal action that I can take; if this Company does decide to commit to the Project. What is also weird, only Customers from Markham posted a positive if not a full 10 Star Score for this Company; I found that a bit strange and interesting. Other areas in the GTA posted horrible experiences; should this not be flagged! Home Star needs to implement a better vetting process of Companies such as these to ensure that they are still operational and bondable. Simply, having a website to search for Trades is great, however if the Companies are not legitimate there needs to be a process to flag these immediately.

More about Evolution Roofing INC

Evo Roofing is a local contractor specializing in shingle re-roofing, new construction and roof repairs. We have over 17 years of combined experience and feel as though we have taken roofing to the next level. We complete each job with dedication and professionalism and are not satisfied until you are. ...