This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Evolution Roofing Inc

Reviews for Evolution Roofing Inc

louieislam0000 in Markham
louieislam0000 in Markham

Winter Waters

They came and helped us after the ice built up on our roof and caused major damage to our gutters. We needed to get the entire system replaced before the spring thaw and all the water drips into our lawn, and ruins everything. They came on time and did a very good job. They even notified our neighbors when we forgot to about the current construction which is much appreciated.

Thank you so much ! Louis .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Best in Markham

We were recommended this company by another contractor we use to finish our flooring they work with them in the past and apparently they do a really good job which we can now see is evidence we decided to post a review because well we wanted others to benefit from the positive experience and we had simply punt Evolution Roofing to the amazing job and I really am really appreciated working with Kelly and the rest of your team.

Thank you so much ! Mark !

Tabitha in Toronto
Tabitha in Toronto

Winter Emergency

Not ok listing the price but they make.you.

Winter caused damaged. We are worried bad. So they helped us out. Saved money to. Gave us extra free things we need in future times.

%1000

Thank you so much ! Tabitha !

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Victim of Winter Weather

Our world changed when we watched the snow melt in our roof last week. We had some kind of rott in points all over the top and sides. They apparently were from hot and cold water damage with the weak panels. Guess we waited to long. We got our repairs done fast with Evolution. Good job on the new materials and time spent.

Thank you very much ! Mike .

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Terry Says

Weekend construction. Time for a better home and living space for kids. My partner and I are elated to have help with Evolution roofing team. Looks very good for our home!

Thank you so much ! Terry .

Mellisa in Toronto
Mellisa in Toronto

Indoor Holes

After a consultation, we found out that out problem is based on an interior plumibng issue. Mark and Kelly, alerted us to the cause of the problem with one of their technicians. They had a guy who specializes in leaks and water damage. They helped us get in contact with him, solving our issue.

Thank you so much ! Mellisa .

Private User reviews , ON

First out of the gates!

The snow is melting, winter is finally slowing down. Our home is over 68 years old and we didn't get our repairs done in time before the snow came. (Our gutter We clogged BEFORE the cold weather). We booked our earliest date with Kelly at Evolution Roofing to get our repaire done in time asap. They came out today and began clearing the remaing snow and debris to begin working tomorrow. I will update you on the final reaults, but so far so good. But thank you so much for the early assistance.

Thank you so much ! Eric .

Coby in Markham
Coby in Markham

Good Neighbour!

The Bible says, be kind to your neighbour. I got a great lesson in that when I noticed the house next door being renovated. I needed to do some re shingling to my own home so I sparked up a conversation with one of the workers. He was busy and left a business card. After asking my neighbor how the work went, as I was interested in a referral. He told me it was smooth and painless. I decided to give them a shot and it paid off.

Thank you so much ! Coby .

Biggs in Markham
Biggs in Markham

Tree-Mendace

The neighbours birch has been a beautiful eye sore for the past 11 years. I have watched woodpeckers nest, squirrel slumber and leaf's change. It was not until it started looming over MY property. I have trimmed it many times at my expense. This was in no way a negative pick at my neighbour, but in order to maintain a clear area to use my telescope.

This wind storm came last night, knocking over old faithful. Unfortunately it knocked it right into my homes roof! We contacted a few companies, but this one was the only one available at short notice over the holidays. They have done a great job in this emergency situation. I am happy to see my repairs happen when they need to.

Thank you so much !

Jemma in Markham
Jemma in Markham

New Roof

It was a bit of a worry to start with but this is our first time doing so. Eavesdrops needed to be done to. We hired them to do it all for us.

Thank you so much ! Jemma .

More about Evolution Roofing Inc

Evo Roofing is a local contractor specializing in shingle re-roofing, new construction and roof repairs. We have over 17 years of combined experience and feel as though we have taken roofing to the next level. We complete each job with dedication and professionalism and are not satisfied until you are. ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Markham?