This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Evolution Roofing Inc

Reviews for Evolution Roofing Inc

ChambersS
ChambersS

Glad they Made it out

believe it or not, some of the companies are not working during the pandemic. I understand that it is considered public health issue, but when you need emergency repairs done, you still need to have your home maintained. it was between them and one other company, and they made it out on time. we collect rainwater, and we haven't having trouble recently for two reasons. The first would be the fact that it has been raining very little, the second is one of my gutters was badly damaged during the winter. After getting it replaced, I am able to collect water which is demonstrated last night!

Thank you so much ! Chambers .

Trevor in Niagara Falls
Trevor in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Responsive and Emergency Service `

Responsiveness is important for emergency situations. Asking for help is hard if there is NO ONE TO help. THank god that I can get help when I need it. I have an old home, and I need to have basic roof repaires. I cannot afford to get them all done at once, but I can do what I can whne I ca. They understand my situation and work with me, that is why I love evolution rooofing.

Thank you so much ! Trevor .

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Evo Roofing will disappoint you. Several shingles fell off immediately but they don’t respond to my numerous request for repairs. I ended up paying someone else to patch the exposed areas. The new crew then told me that the cheapest material was used by Evolution Roofing. The salesman named Sky does not return texts, nor calls. Kelly, the person who answered the company phone, makes appointments but canceled all of them at the last minute. The workers do not speak English - not even “toilet” to use the washroom. Stay away from them! I am most disappointed with their substandard workmanship and lack of customer service after they took the money.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Worst communication ever.

So to take my money the project manager Kelly came in 15 minutes. The work appears to be ok. Shingles not as flat after 4 months as other homes. Tons of nails found around the house. The main issue is she was to provide the warranty 2 weeks after to provide lifetime on the shingles. After 4 false offers to drop it off and ignoring all texts calls and emails for no reason is just horrible customer service. God forbid i need warranty work that will be ignored for sure. Do not recommend.

Gutters, gutter liners, fascia, soffit work

These people were recommended to me by 3 people - all within a family I know and they were happy. I could not be more disappointed and let down by them. They do not communicate what is going on. I leave messages, txt messages and no one returns my calls. I have made a deposit of 500.00 and no one is letting me know when the work is going to be done. Once called off due to rain - they called me at 6:00am to tell me and we have rescheduled twice.
No one showed up either time. I have had to take time off work and go in on the weekend to get my work done and all for nothing. I just wish they would communicate with me what is going on.
At this point I do not trust them and have no idea if they are ever going to call me !

Toby in Markham
Toby in Markham

Matching Exterior

It took longer then we thought to get our work finished, but this was due to the difficulty it was finding the color that matches our homes, unique exterior.

The rep. Adam, help me find the corresponding color to go with our home.

Thank you very much ! Toby .

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof replacement after 17 years

Professional service. Kelly was professional. All their employees who worked on our roof were professional. The negative reviews on their page are spam. We recently hired them to replace our roof. We had also hired them last year to replace lost shingles. We experienced no problems with this company so far. They answer the phones but when they don't respond, they always returned our calls. Prompt service. They finished our roof in half a day. I was surprised at how quick they were. A lot of workers came by to do our roof.

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Fix up

Hired them so some shingle replacement. Ended up needing the whole roof done. Didnt cost as much as I thought. We was good looking. Would reccomend calling them. Work was done on the weekend.

Thank you very much ! Henry .

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Best in Town

We contracted them for the entire renovation project. It didn't take them as long as the original quote. They are a multi skilled company, who can cover all areas of the project. They work very safely, they also made very little noise.

Thank you very much !

More about Evolution Roofing Inc

Evo Roofing is a local contractor specializing in shingle re-roofing, new construction and roof repairs. We have over 17 years of combined experience and feel as though we have taken roofing to the next level. We complete each job with dedication and professionalism and are not satisfied until you are. ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Markham?