Nesbitts Painting

Lili from Aurora
Lili from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Drywall and painting

Tyler took his time doing the work for us. He was conscientious and talked to us if he encountered any problems. He was referred to us by our insurance company as we had water damage on our main floor. He also made sure that following his work the place was cleaned up.

Hello Lili, thanks for the timely review.

mgtahery
mgtahery
1 review Newmarket, ON

Water leak from roof top to the bedroom and dining room. They fixed the walls and ceiling then they painted the rooms.

The contractor painted ceilings and walls that dot Danegeld from a roof top leaking. They had to remove the fray walls in the closet and two floor ceilings before the get to painting, overall job was done .

thank you for the review.

Matthew in Hamilton
Matthew in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and living room painting

Hired Tyler to come in and paint a fairly large kitchen and living room. He completed the job in a day on a weekend to meet my tight timeline with truly great results. Patched the walls and made everything lol ok brand new again. Very impressive work! he showed up on time and was extremely pleasant to deal with. He went about his work with his team quietly and worked around a very busy household.

Jello Matthew. thanks for getting me started on Homestars! I didn't know it existed until you gave me a review. I appreciate the good words

More about Nesbitts Painting

At Nesbitts Painting, we offer all types of interior and exterior residential painting services, a one stop shop for all your painting needs.
If you are not satisfied with your paint job, please do no hesitate to tell me.

We also insulate, drywall and tape, as well as doors, trim and mouldings.

Please check out my facebook page, like it and you can be notified of any upcoming promotions