Grey Power Developments

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Caledon ON L7C 3J8

Review for Grey Power Developments

My Dream Kitchen

Thanks to Carmine of GPD I now have my dream kitchen. Carmine helped me with my vision. He put together the drawing that I had in my head of my ideal kitchen. Once he did the design, he made the kitchen come to life quickly. Working with Carmine has been a pleasure because he installed it quickly while at the same time paying attention to detail. I now have the kitchen that my friends and family are in aww of. Thank you Carmine!

More about Grey Power Developments

Our work is good. We promise. And behind that promise, we want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. We won't stop working until you like what we've done. Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, interior ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Caledon?