Spurr Heating & Air Conditioning

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Spurr Heating & Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace repair

Our furnace repair was completed quickly and efficiently after a fast response to our request for a quote. Both people we dealt with were extremely polite and helpful throughout the process and we would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate your wonderful review!

Jim A
Jim A

New Furnace and AC

Wanted a local company with good reviews. Spurr Heating and Air Conditioning stood out above the rest. Very happy that we chose Spurr. From start to finish they were great. The two employees were honest, polite & above all were very knowlegable. Excellent customer service by the whole team. A job well done would recommend Spurr Heating and Air Conditioning anytime.

Thank you so much for the great recommendation Jim, so happy you were pleased with your AC and Furnace install.

Mike
Mike
1 review , ON

Gas line installation

I gave them a description of my gas line job, with details and I received a great quote. Spencer the technician showed up on time and did a great job, he was extremely knowledgeable, and showed he is a skilled Tradesperson. I asked about my thermostat he looked into it and called his supervisor for a quote. He installed it quickly. Great company to deal with. I will certainly call Spurr HVAC again when needed. Thank you

Mike, thanks for the great review. I'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Spencer.

Walt in Toronto
Walt in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Gas line and garage heater install.

We had Spurr run a new gas line from the opposite end of the house, out side to a trench they dug and then to my separate garage, where they installed a nice gas heater. Work was done quickly and priced fairly. The cleanup was very well done. We are impressed with this company and will use them again!

Thank you so much for the great review! Will be sure to pass along the positive feedback to the techs!

WLADIMIR
WLADIMIR
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installation of a new gas line for above ground pool

After contact few company, I found SPURR heating they came over to the backyard and they suggested a great idea to install a new gas line for a above ground pool water heater, they are very professional and dedicated to the work. I’m very happy how they did the job and service.

Thank you Wladimir, we appreciate your wonderful review. Enoy the rest of the summer!

paul in Hamilton
paul in Hamilton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

stove gas line disconect

responded to request and completed needed job quickly just what i needed big 5 star rating had a stove to remove and spur handled the job quickly in time for removal

Paul, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! We love receiving them :)

Caroline
Caroline
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Air Conditioner Replacement

My a/c wasn’t cooling the house like it used to so I called Spurr Heating & Air Conditioning who was recommended to me by a friend. I called around noon on Monday, someone was at my house 2 hours later to diagnose the issue. It was recommended that due to the age of my a/c it should be replaced. My new a/c was installed the next day - the day before Canada Day! I appreciated the speed in which they could get my new system installed so I could enjoy a cool house during a very hot week!! Thank you - amazing service!!

Amazing! thank you so much Caroline! So happy your home was cool for Canada Day, and during this heat wave :)

sajinim8 in Welland
sajinim8 in Welland
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace Noise

Excellent Company, they responded very quickly to the furnace noise.
The technician Nathan who came, was very knowledgeable. He fixed the furnace problem and ensured the AC cooling was running properly. The job was also well priced. I will continue to use their services, in future.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you for the great review.

fivehendy in London
fivehendy in London

Air conditioner

Chad came to see the job 3 days earlier than expected because of a cancellation which was great because we were in a heat wave. Diagnosed the problem but because of the age of the old air conditioner recommended installing a new one but left the decision to us. We went with his advice and the technicians were right on time on the day of the install and quickly and efficiently installed the new unit. Chad dropped by to make sure everything was good. Would definitely use them again

Thank you so much for the kind words. Looking forward to seeing you if any future service issues arise.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Spurr 5 Stars!

Spurr Heating and Air Conditioning stepped up when we needed emergency service! Our furnace 'konked out', Spurr was available to discuss problem at 9 pm and we had a service call the next morning. All fixed.
Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review! We love receiving such positive feedback.

More about Spurr Heating & Air Conditioning

Spurr Heating & Air Conditioning is here to serve your heating, air conditioning, and ventilation needs in the residential homes and commercial businesses of the Greater Hamilton Area.

We primarily service customers in Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Ancaster, Dundas, Waterdown, Burlington, Oakville & Binbrook.

FIX, REPAIR AND INSTALL RESIDENTIAL FURNACES, Hot Water Tanks, AIR CONDITIONERS, HUMIDIFIERS and Gas Lines
Installation of Furnaces, Air Conditioners, HRV, Humidifiers and Hot Water Tanks/Tankless. Repairs/Service to all makes and models of furnaces and air conditioners.
York, Coleman, Luxaire, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, Tempstar, Weatherking, and many more!
Locally Owned and Operated
2007
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, cheque, major credit cards, debit cards, financing and online banking.
T.S.S.A, gas fitters, air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal
HRAI