WOW 1 DAY PAINTING (Toronto Northwest)

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING (Toronto Northwest)

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for WOW 1 DAY PAINTING (Toronto Northwest)

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Great service and friendly team

Recommend these guys for all your painting needs. The overall experience was great from start to finish. Very professional, quality work, friendly team and communication.

... we very much appreciate the recommendation, your painting business and your trust in these tricky times PU. Best of luck with the sale!

Susan Lyons in Milton
Susan Lyons in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Painting main floor

Travis and his team were such a pleasure to work with. The team were courteous, trustworthy, friendly and hardworking. I will not hesitate to recommend WOW 1 Day Painting. They are certainly a breath of fresh air regarding honesty and care. Thank you Travis and team, very much appreciated.

... no thank you Susan for the wonderful review of our painting service and for inviting us into your home. Happy Easter to you and your family!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Painting of upper floor including ceilings and trim.

I typically don’t post reviews but I was so impressed with Travis and his team that I felt compelled to. Travis is a true professional who provided a very detailed and budget friendly quote. He clearly knows his paint and offered ideas on things I’d not considered. All crew members were very friendly, trustworthy and detailed. The work was so good that I actually asked them to redo work that had been done the year before by a different company. I definitely know that Wow1daypainting to do my next project!
Sara

... thank you for breaking form and reviewing our painting service Sara. We always appreciate the time and effort and very much look forward to working with you again.

Sabita from Milton
Sabita from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Upper floor

My quote was done on the same day that I made the enquire - extremely convenient for me. Travis was very professional and advised us of what to expect right away.
His team was able to meet my needs in terms of deadline. The crew was polite and respectful of my home.
The job was completed to my satisfaction and I am extremely happy.
I would recommend this company to anyone. They are my first choice for any future paint jobs.
Sabita

... thank you Sabita for the terrific review of our painting service and we're very happy to have earned your trust, recommendation and future business!

karey.cartwright in Toronto
karey.cartwright in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Reliable, affordable, and friendly

Travis and his deal were amazing. Quick - and efficient.
We were pleasantly surprised, as the timeline was almost impossible:)

... we're not going to trot out that tired old cliché that we make the impossible possible (or did we just do it?). But we will say thank you Karey for the review of our painting service, for trusting us in your home, and good luck with the sale!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Interior painting

The WOW 1 Day Painting team was professional, punctual, and lovely.
From the initial quote to the onsite work every step of the process has been smooth. We had a significant project and they were able to make it look easy.
We would definitely recommend!

... thank you PU for taking the time to review our painting service. We appreciate the effort, your recommendation and of course the business!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Basement painting

Thank you to Travis and the team! You were punctual, professional and perfect.
Looking forward to seeing you in the new year for more projects.

... thank you PU for taking the time to review our painting service and we very much look forward to doing 'Phase Two' in 2021. Merry Christmas again to you and your family!

They did an amazing job!

On time, professional and polite. They did an amazing job painting my whole house in only a few short days

.... we always take the time needed to do the job right along with quick. Thank you for the great review of our painting service PU and Happy (definitely different) Holidays!

Bushra in Toronto
Bushra in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

House painting

Needed to paint the whole house in colours more to our liking. They did it in 1 day and I am 100% satisfied. I will use them again and recommend them to anyone!

... and we are 110% happy that our painting service delivered on your expectations and to have earned your recommendation. Thanks from everyone here at (WOW 1 DAY PAINTING) Toronto Northwest for the great review Bushra and Happy Holidays!

mannydemarco in Toronto
mannydemarco in Toronto

House painting

Professional and friendly. Fast and efficient
Wow painting came with a crew of professional and friendly painters. Great job!!

... thanks for the great review of our painting service Manny and for trusting in our company. We wish you and your family the very best this very different holiday season has to offer.

More about WOW 1 DAY PAINTING (Toronto Northwest)

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is changing the interior and exterior painting industry. We use professional, experienced, friendly painters and unique systems to complete most residential and many commercial painting projects in just one day. SPEED + QUALITY = WOW. All work is backed by a comprehensive 2-year warranty. Enjoy the quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected.