Infiniti Air Conditioning & Heating

Kitchener ON N2B 3C9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener  >  Infiniti Air Conditioning & Heating

Reviews for Infiniti Air Conditioning & Heating

L B from Kitchener
L B from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Annual Furnace and Air Conditioner inspection

This is not the first review that I've provided for Aire One, and I'm happy to say it's as positive as the last one I submitted. Chris, my Service Technician, was superb: knowledgeable, informative, courteous and very pleasant. He was able to make a recommendation and show me why he made it. I've since followed up. I would happily have Chris return next year (or sooner if I need service).
And then there's Christa on the phone: always helpful and accommodating, a delight to speak to. In all< I could not be more satisfied.

j.howard1625
j.howard1625
1 review Kitchener, ON

furnace installation

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!! Infiniti Air came to our rescue when our 22yr old furnace just stopped working. We called several different companies, but felt overwhelmed by their "pushiness". Then we called Infiniti and found them very friendly and honest. Within an hour they came to our home and after talking to their sales manager about all our options, we decided to get a new furnace. That same day, we had our new furnace installed and a warm house again! Something we were dreading having to deal with ended up being painless- I highly recommend these guys!!

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind words! We always appreciate receiving feedback and look forward to you keeping Infiniti Air in mind for all your future HVAC needs!

More about Infiniti Air Conditioning & Heating

YOUR LOCAL HEATING AND COOLING SPECIALISTS SERVING OUR COMMUNITY SINCE 1995. CARRIER DEALER WHERE WE SERVICE ALL MAKES AND MODELS SUCH AS YORK, LENNOX, KEEPRTIE, ARMSTRONG, PAYNE, BRYANT, TRANE, AMERICAN STANDARD AND MORE