The Next Step Forward Inc

Reviews for The Next Step Forward Inc

ellen
ellen

organizing,packing and decluttering

Clare and her team are a pleasure to work with! They are professional and thorough - but still sensitive to the emotional component of dealing with, and letting go of, material things. Would highly recommend!

thanks so much, Ellen! You are wonderful to work with! Clare

jilltonus
jilltonus

Decluttering, organizing moves and downsizing.

I have hired Clare and her team at The Next Step Forward several times to help with a move into a new house as well as several decluttering projects. Their work was excellent. The Next Step Forward is prompt in responding to requests and the team works very hard during their time on the job. Clare has great organization skills and a good eye for setting up a room. She is a pleasure to work with and is a good problem solver with many useful suggestions and a network of contacts for any related work needed to be done.

thanks so much, Jill! always a pleasure to work with you! Clare

Sue
Sue

Managing estate contents clearance.

I worked with Claire in cleaning out my mothers home after she had moved. Clare was very knowledgeable & organized throughout the process. She used Max Sold to sell items we were not going to take with us to my mothers new house. She was very thorough, including knowing what would sell, grouping items strategically to generate the most bids & grouping the sold items into lots for pick up so it was streamlined and organized. Many of the purchasers had dealt with estate sales before and commented that this was the most organized and efficient pick up they had experienced! Clare was also very personable and made everybody picking up the item feel that they had made an excellent purchase! Being a realtor it’s also important to me that I have a trusted partners I can refer to clients without hesitation. Clare is someone I would recommend with pleasure & full confidence knowing my clients would be treated with professionalism and care.

Thank you so much, Sue! A real pleasure to work with you.

sam
sam

Home Move Assistance for my Senior Mother

The Next Step Forward were truly amazing. Clare and her team managed every aspect of preparing my mother’s apartment. From auctioning to junk removal to logistics and the final cleaning. Everything was done with incredible efficiency, respect and care. It would have been a nightmare for me and my family, without Clare running the show. We’re really grateful to have found The Next Step Forward, and recommend them very highly.

Thank you so much, Sam! You and your family were a dream to work with - so supportive and encouraging. It was a real pleasure. thank you.

Mary
Mary

Compassionate Help with Downsizing, Decluttering and Creating your new Home.

Clare is fantastic...the ultimate organizer! She is efficient and completely accommodating to all requests (even the really ridiculous ones!) and always with a smile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Next Step Forward to anyone needing help organizing their household Best decision I ever made in the seemingly unending task of finding homes for my parent's belongings. She helped me to step back from the emotional part of the task and make the best decisions.

thank you so much, Mary! you were a dream to work with!

bettymailey1939
bettymailey1939
1 review Ajax, ON

Downsizing and Move management

My husband and I had finally decided to move from our house to a Condo, but after 40 years of living in our home we had no idea where to begin. That is where Clare of “ THE NEXT STEP FORWARD “ came in. Clare decluttered and prepared our home, so we could put it on the market. Once it was sold Clare helped us decide what to keep, donate, sell, and dispose of. As an added Bonus, she sold items we no longer wanted on Maxsold. It was a great experience! Clare’s assistance did not stop there as she packed us up, hired Movers and managed our move from start to finish! We could not have done it without her! It was a stress free and enjoyable experience. I Highly recommend using her services for All stages of your downsizing and moving. It was worth every penny! Thank you so much Clare. Betty M

It was a pleasure Betty! Thank you!

hallshe2
hallshe2

Closet and pantry organization and declutte

I have lived in my condo for 20 years and both my front hall closet and the pantry off my kitchen were in desperate need of a declutter. The pantry was no longer functional, it was where I stored everything from ironing board to a vacuum cleaner. It was full of cook books and Christmas tree decorations, and I could no longer find the everyday things that I needed, nor could I manoeuvre in the small space due to the disorganization.
Clare and her team did an amazing job of cleaning and refreshing the space as well as making it a room that I could now use. They worked with minimal guidance, involving me with decisions involved recycling or disposing of items.
Both areas now look great and the results are tasteful. They worked very hard and very quickly and I am very impressed with the outcome and grateful for their help.

thanks hallshe2 - it was a pleasure!

bmcunningham
bmcunningham
1 review Barrie, ON

Packing to move

Clare was fantastic! She logically and methodically organized us and assisted us with packing to prepare for the arrival of our movers. She certainly helped to alleviate a lot of stress. I couldn't have done it without her. This us just one of the many services offered by The Next Step Forward and I would highly recommend them. Many thanks!!

thanks so much, Brenda - it was a pleasure!

Marlies in Scarborough
Marlies in Scarborough

de-clutter and pack for move

Clare and her staff were very helpful in organizing the move from a three story TH to a small two bedroom apartment. There is no doubt Clare is efficient and knows her business well. She knew parting with certain items is hard when downsizing, but her advice was great.
Thank you Clare, you made the move easier.
Marlies

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Freedom72 in Scarborough
Freedom72 in Scarborough

Where do I start?

Clare was a God send. She was recommended to me by my real estate agent Laura Inward. I knew... in order to downsize I needed to declutter, get rid of things but alone..I would move things from one room to the other instead of making decisions on the spot to donate, recycle, keep or throw away. Clare suggested to work no more than 3-5 hours at a time as it is exhausting. I couldn't believe how much we did in 5 hours! Yes, I would use Clare again.

thank you so much for this great review! it was a pleasure working with you!

More about The Next Step Forward Inc

Compassionate Help with Downsizing, Decluttering and Creating your New Home. You don't have to do it alone. Whether it is for you or a loved one, moving or estate clearing can be stressful and overwhelming. Let The Next Step Forward help. We can assist with decluttering, managing your move and ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?