The Next Step Forward Inc

Toronto ON M1N 3E7

Reviews for The Next Step Forward Inc

Marlies in Scarborough
Marlies in Scarborough

de-clutter and pack for move

Clare and her staff were very helpful in organizing the move from a three story TH to a small two bedroom apartment. There is no doubt Clare is efficient and knows her business well. She knew parting with certain items is hard when downsizing, but her advice was great.
Thank you Clare, you made the move easier.
Marlies

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Freedom72 in Scarborough
Freedom72 in Scarborough

Where do I start?

Clare was a God send. She was recommended to me by my real estate agent Laura Inward. I knew... in order to downsize I needed to declutter, get rid of things but alone..I would move things from one room to the other instead of making decisions on the spot to donate, recycle, keep or throw away. Clare suggested to work no more than 3-5 hours at a time as it is exhausting. I couldn't believe how much we did in 5 hours! Yes, I would use Clare again.

thank you so much for this great review! it was a pleasure working with you!

Senior Move

With just the right amount of care and compassion mixed with incredible help from The Next Step Forward, we were able to move my elderly mother from one retirement home in Pickering to another in Oshawa over the Christmas Holidays. TNSF supplied all the packing materials, coordinated all of the move logistics, and packed up all of my mother’s belongings in less than a day. On move day everything went very smoothly, and by mid afternoon my mom was enjoying her new home - her furniture was beautfully set up and TNSF had her fully unpacked! Pure magic by TNSF - couldn’t have done it without them!

thank you so much! it was a pleasure!

Packing up our family home to move

Claire and her team are fantastic. They helped pack our entire house to move as we were renovating and when it was time to move back I called Claire back to help pack up again!
Claire and her team are extremely diligent , organized and so friendly!!
The best packing company ever!! They were so unbelievable that I referred them to two other homes on our street needing the same services!

Thank you Claire!!

thanks so much! and yes, your referrals turned out to be as great as you! thanks again!

MG
MG

Downsizing

I needed help in downsizing my parent’s home. They sold a 7 bedroom home to move to a condo in the city. Clare was amazing in helping accomplish this huge task. Not only was she effective in the move but also emotionally. My parents had built the home and lived there for about 25 years- very strong ties to this home. Clare was able to help them and me go through the process. Thank you so much for all your help Clare.

thank you so much, Manuela! Enjoyed working with you and your family!

Declutter, Pack, Move

we were out of country and needed someone to declutter, pack, label and move/store the contents of our condo .. seamless process ... Clare is sooooooo easy to work with, detail oriented ... do not hesitate and check out her services ... clare@thenextstepforward.ca

Thanks so much, Melissa!

More about The Next Step Forward Inc

Compassionate Help with Downsizing, Decluttering and Creating your New Home.

We started our company because we are passionate about decluttering, moving and organizing. We love working with people and wanted to make a difference. We felt we could fulfill a niche and still do something we love. Our company is family owned and operated. We employ family and friends to satisfy our clients with commitment, dedication, hard work, humour and integrity. As part of our commitment to integrity, we have our staff bonded with an extra “Vulnerable Sector” check to ensure your comfort with our reliability.