The Next Step Forward Inc

Reviews for The Next Step Forward Inc

sam
sam

Home Move Assistance for my Senior Mother

The Next Step Forward were truly amazing. Clare and her team managed every aspect of preparing my mother’s apartment. From auctioning to junk removal to logistics and the final cleaning. Everything was done with incredible efficiency, respect and care. It would have been a nightmare for me and my family, without Clare running the show. We’re really grateful to have found The Next Step Forward, and recommend them very highly.

Thank you so much, Sam! You and your family were a dream to work with - so supportive and encouraging. It was a real pleasure. thank you.

Mary
Mary

Compassionate Help with Downsizing, Decluttering and Creating your new Home.

Clare is fantastic...the ultimate organizer! She is efficient and completely accommodating to all requests (even the really ridiculous ones!) and always with a smile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Next Step Forward to anyone needing help organizing their household Best decision I ever made in the seemingly unending task of finding homes for my parent's belongings. She helped me to step back from the emotional part of the task and make the best decisions.

thank you so much, Mary! you were a dream to work with!

bettymailey1939
bettymailey1939
1 review Ajax, ON

Downsizing and Move management

My husband and I had finally decided to move from our house to a Condo, but after 40 years of living in our home we had no idea where to begin. That is where Clare of “ THE NEXT STEP FORWARD “ came in. Clare decluttered and prepared our home, so we could put it on the market. Once it was sold Clare helped us decide what to keep, donate, sell, and dispose of. As an added Bonus, she sold items we no longer wanted on Maxsold. It was a great experience! Clare’s assistance did not stop there as she packed us up, hired Movers and managed our move from start to finish! We could not have done it without her! It was a stress free and enjoyable experience. I Highly recommend using her services for All stages of your downsizing and moving. It was worth every penny! Thank you so much Clare. Betty M

It was a pleasure Betty! Thank you!

hallshe2
hallshe2

Closet and pantry organization and declutte

I have lived in my condo for 20 years and both my front hall closet and the pantry off my kitchen were in desperate need of a declutter. The pantry was no longer functional, it was where I stored everything from ironing board to a vacuum cleaner. It was full of cook books and Christmas tree decorations, and I could no longer find the everyday things that I needed, nor could I manoeuvre in the small space due to the disorganization.
Clare and her team did an amazing job of cleaning and refreshing the space as well as making it a room that I could now use. They worked with minimal guidance, involving me with decisions involved recycling or disposing of items.
Both areas now look great and the results are tasteful. They worked very hard and very quickly and I am very impressed with the outcome and grateful for their help.

thanks hallshe2 - it was a pleasure!

bmcunningham
bmcunningham
1 review Barrie, ON

Packing to move

Clare was fantastic! She logically and methodically organized us and assisted us with packing to prepare for the arrival of our movers. She certainly helped to alleviate a lot of stress. I couldn't have done it without her. This us just one of the many services offered by The Next Step Forward and I would highly recommend them. Many thanks!!

thanks so much, Brenda - it was a pleasure!

Marlies in Scarborough
Marlies in Scarborough

de-clutter and pack for move

Clare and her staff were very helpful in organizing the move from a three story TH to a small two bedroom apartment. There is no doubt Clare is efficient and knows her business well. She knew parting with certain items is hard when downsizing, but her advice was great.
Thank you Clare, you made the move easier.
Marlies

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Freedom72 in Scarborough
Freedom72 in Scarborough

Where do I start?

Clare was a God send. She was recommended to me by my real estate agent Laura Inward. I knew... in order to downsize I needed to declutter, get rid of things but alone..I would move things from one room to the other instead of making decisions on the spot to donate, recycle, keep or throw away. Clare suggested to work no more than 3-5 hours at a time as it is exhausting. I couldn't believe how much we did in 5 hours! Yes, I would use Clare again.

thank you so much for this great review! it was a pleasure working with you!

Senior Move

With just the right amount of care and compassion mixed with incredible help from The Next Step Forward, we were able to move my elderly mother from one retirement home in Pickering to another in Oshawa over the Christmas Holidays. TNSF supplied all the packing materials, coordinated all of the move logistics, and packed up all of my mother’s belongings in less than a day. On move day everything went very smoothly, and by mid afternoon my mom was enjoying her new home - her furniture was beautfully set up and TNSF had her fully unpacked! Pure magic by TNSF - couldn’t have done it without them!

thank you so much! it was a pleasure!

Packing up our family home to move

Claire and her team are fantastic. They helped pack our entire house to move as we were renovating and when it was time to move back I called Claire back to help pack up again!
Claire and her team are extremely diligent , organized and so friendly!!
The best packing company ever!! They were so unbelievable that I referred them to two other homes on our street needing the same services!

Thank you Claire!!

thanks so much! and yes, your referrals turned out to be as great as you! thanks again!

MG
MG

Downsizing

I needed help in downsizing my parent’s home. They sold a 7 bedroom home to move to a condo in the city. Clare was amazing in helping accomplish this huge task. Not only was she effective in the move but also emotionally. My parents had built the home and lived there for about 25 years- very strong ties to this home. Clare was able to help them and me go through the process. Thank you so much for all your help Clare.

thank you so much, Manuela! Enjoyed working with you and your family!

More about The Next Step Forward Inc

Compassionate Help with Downsizing, Decluttering and Creating your New Home.

We started our company because we are passionate about decluttering, moving and organizing. We love working with people and wanted to make a difference. We felt we could fulfill a niche and still do something we love. Our company is family owned and operated. We employ family and friends to satisfy our clients with commitment, dedication, hard work, humour and integrity. As part of our commitment to integrity, we have our staff bonded with an extra “Vulnerable Sector” check to ensure your comfort with our reliability.