PCwhoop Electronics Limited

AHMAD in Edmonton
AHMAD in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

LAPTOP REPAIR EXPEREINCE

Unfortunately no zero star to give this horrible business. They first charge 45+ gst before touching your pc. I paid it then asked me to call after a week. When I called the guy told me they didn't check it yet and asked me to call next day. Next he said he will check it at the end of that day. They told me MAYBE charge input jack is not working. I came and collect my laptop. After getting home I realized that the charger was missing. I called the shop and he said first they can't find it then he found it. It will take 19 Km 25 mints driving there. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Unprofessional staff.

Linda  from Edmonton
Linda from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shattered Laptop Screen Repaired Same Day

My grandson dropped his Touch Screen HP laptop and the screen shattered!!! We decided to bring it into PCwhoop to see if they could replace it and were amazed at the friendly, prompt evaluation and fair quote .... and they said they could have it done within hours. We picked it up in the afternoon and it looked like new and worked perfectly. This awesome company also gave us a free laptop bag for it!! We would highly recommend this company for any computer or laptop service.