Carapace SUNDECKS And Flat Roofing

Alan
Alan
1 review Surrey, BC

Vinyl deck

Would like to thank the guys for the new vinyl deck they done for me , very good professional job,from the quote to the finish any question I asked was answered ,would recommend this company if you need good work done,thanks guys.

my pleasure Alan Thanks

pKcharb
pKcharb
1 review Langley Township, BC

Carapace did our roof, fixed our skylight leak and our sundeck and we were very pleased.

Carapace were very knowledgable about the type of roof we required. They gave us quick service and showed us quality materials to choose from. They were also knowledgable about how to fix leaks in our skylight. Our deck was fixed and looks great. We appreciate their hard work and skills.

Thanks Rick and Monica, I appreciate your feedback !!!!

adamrostvig
adamrostvig
1 review Langley, BC

Roof replacement/repair

Have had two roofs taken care of, with one more on the way. Could not have asked for more professional , fairly priced worked. Highly recommended to anyone!

Thank you Adam and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Looking for Decks pros in Langley?