General Contractors

Delighted Customers
Delighted Customers
11 reviews Pickering, ON

Stone Work

“As loyal customers, how absolutely delighted we continue to be with Ian of Structural Restoration Systems! We can't speak highly enough about Ian’s professionalism, expertise, integrity and positive client oriented approach. It is a gift indeed to know whom to call for any project, large or small, with the confidence it will be completed with excellence in all respects. Structural Restoration Systems is definitely our go-to #1 choice!”

Thank you very much for posting a review for our company. It was a pleasure once again working with you guys to complete your project, looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Thanks Ian

Leslie from Toronto
Leslie from Toronto

Porch rebuild

We hired Adam to demolish and rebuild our front porch. Adam was very responsive – he came right away to give us a quote and was always quick to respond to our emails, and very patient in addressing all our questions before and during the job. Adam stopped by on the first day to make sure everyone was clear on what was being done, and also on the last day to make sure we were happy with their work.
His team was friendly and professional and did an excellent job, it is an incredible transformation…we have had lots of compliments on how great it looks! We were impressed with Eric in particular. He replaced the porch ceiling with tongue and groove pine, and he did wonderful work.
They arrived when they said they would, were careful with our property and the garden and cleaned up thoroughly every day and when the job was finished.
We highly recommend Adam and his team and wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again.

Hi Leslie,
Thank you for kind words!
We are happy that you are enjoying your new front porch and that the transition went as planned. Your porch came together nicely and should give you years of enjoyment. We hope to work with you again soon on any of your general contracting needs.
We're always here to help!
Take care until the next time we meet,

Elaine
Elaine
1 review Whitby, ON

Fence repair

A portion of my privacy fence collapsed after a storm in Nov. Completed my request via Home Stars and was contacted promptly by Adam. Adam advised that Ian would be in contact to provide the quote. I was contacted by Ian the next day and made arrangements for his visit. Ian provided the quote that same day. One month later I called Ian to let him know that i'd like to schedule the replacement, however they were booked until mid Aug which was fine with me. I then had a visit from the town's Peace Officer advising the fence needed to be fixed asap after I opened the pool. I called Ian explaining my situation. Ian was very sympathetic and scheduled the repair as soon as COVID restrictions were lifted. Ian came and repaired the fence himself over 2 days and took all the old parts of the broken fence away. He was very organized and kept the yard neat and tidy while he was working. I am so very grateful to Ian and this company for the service that they provided and have asked Ian for a quote to overhaul my front and back yard.

Thank you very much for the kind review, I'm glad we could help out with your fencing issue earlier then expected. Hopefully the rest of the summer is good to you and allows you to enjoy your beautiful pool.

Ian

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto

Retaining Wall

We moved into a house with a raised front yard on all sides and the retaining wall was barely holding on. Adam and his team came in and had a new one up in 2 days. The property was left clean, restored, and here was no damage done to our neighbouring property either. I really appreciated how Adam would check in on decisions that needed to be made as the work unfolded.

Hi Tracy,
Thank you for reviewing our company. Every review helps a small company like ours. We are thrilled that everything went as planned for you and that you are happy with our work.
Until the next project,
Take care and thank you for your business!

Fence Repair

Adam replaced rotting posts and made my fence secure and looking great. He also replaced some rotting lattice. I’m super happy with the work he did. Not only that, but he was pleasant, professional and quick to respond.

Thank you for reviewing our company! It was nice to work with you and hope to do it again soon.
Thanks again for your business,

Ken in Essex
Ken in Essex
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Reno touchup

Called Adam about sealing the framing around a basement walkout door and replace a board in a retaining wall that was done by a previous contractor. Adam said he would look at the job and then, after seeing it, agreed to take care of it. He said that he would come by and have it completed before the Canada Day long weekend. He called two days ago and said that he would be by Friday June 25 at 9:30 AM to do the work. He showed up at 9:25 AM and completed everything as expected. Not only is Adam professional and does excellent work...he is also a really nice guy. I would highly recommend his company to anyone. Thank you Adam.

Hi Ken,
Thanks for taking a minute to write us a review. Our company believes that communication and punctuality are valuable assets for any business and our customers appreciate it. We wish you all the best in the future!
Thanks again,

ilse sutanto in Scarborough
ilse sutanto in Scarborough

Fixing fence

Adam came today as promised to replace the 2 post of our fence between the back and next door neighbour.
We are so pleased with him, very punctual , friendly, fast and did a neat wonderful job , he even clean it up afterwards.
Adam and his brother fixed our cracked leaky basement wall a few years ago and we are really happy with their work .
They are trustworthy to get the job done right and the cost is reasonable.
I recommend them 100% !

Thank you Ilse for reviewing our company. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with how we preformed our work. We look forward to working with you again soon.
Thanks for everything,

Andrea
Andrea

Shower door install

Second time receiving services from Structural Restoration Systems and it won't be the last! Adam fit me in to his already busy schedule and had Eric come out to install our shower door. I cannot stress enough how professional and thorough they are. Everything from response time to completion of job and cleanup is phenomenal. Eric did an AMAZING job and he finished the work very quickly! If I could give them a higher rating than a 10 I would!

Thanks for your review Andrea! It's always a pleasure working with you. We hope you are happy with the new shower door installation.
We look forward to working with you in the future however big or small it is.
Thanks again,

Graciela.
Graciela.

Washroom renovation.

Excellent job done by STRUCTURAL RESTORATION SYSTEM. I will highly recommend this company.
Actually I'm waiting for them to do another project, this time, my kitchen.
Thank you Adam. Thank you Eric.

We appreciate your kind words. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many years to come. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to working with you again very soon.
Many thanks,

adeclutesrs@gmail.com

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Replace backyard fence and retaining wall

I chose SRS because:
1. They could do more that one job/task
2. They understood how to work around existing gardens
3. Good communication about when the job would be done.
I was not disappointed. The site was left clean every day and all old lumber was taken away. Ian and Adam worked very efficiently.

thank you very much for taking the time to write our company a review. It was a pleasure helping you guys out with your fencing project and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ian

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. Over this time we have gained the trust of many top home builders, property management companies and hundreds of individual homeowners. If you are looking for a trusted contractor, look no further your experience with us is the most important thing! We provide free quotes!

**We've won 'best of' Homestars 4 years in a row for our customer service and workmanship**

We offer a variety of services that include but are not limited to; renovations (washrooms, basements, floor plan improvements, demolition etc.), drywall repairs, exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, fences, decks, masonry repairs including; chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs. We also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for over 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, click above on the "get a quote" button, visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call. No job is too small!