Structural Restoration Systems

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Ajax  >  Structural Restoration Systems

Reviews for Structural Restoration Systems

Bathroom Renovation

Great experience working with Adam and Eric!
They had a professional attitude in the quoting process, assessment of work, execution and final work inspection.
Adam is very responsive for all the inquires and provides you with honest estimation for both time and cost.
Eric is a hard working, very knowledgeable professional who executed very well on the project and fixed all (minor) issues that we found at the final inspection.
I would definitely reach out to them again for further renovation projects.

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with you on both of your washroom renovations. The finishes you picked worked well together and we hope you enjoy your new bathrooms.

Fence Posts Repair

Part of my fence was damaged during a windstorm in the Greater Toronto Area (Markham) and I found SRS in Homestars. I contacted them via email and Adam responded very promptly and visited my home for a quote after a few days.

They completed the work in about 3.5 hours replacing 4 damaged (broken) wooden posts (first removed the existing concrete base) and re-attached the existing wooden fence panels which were not damaged by the storm. They cleaned up my backyard very well, no mess and no sign that any work was done.

Adam was very responsive and communicated in a very timely manner. He gave me enough notice as to when the work will be scheduled.

Finally, the price for the repair was very reasonable.

Very satisfied with the work and dealing with SRS. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review! We hope to work with you on another project soon!

Fence repair

Two posts within a shared fence had shifted causing the fence to pull apart. Adam and his brother made short work of this project, with new poured concrete bases and posts and re-secured the existing fence and lattice panels back in place. The entire process from estimate through execution was painless, they were professional, a pleasure to deal with, arrived on time and left the site clean and tidy.

Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

Jamie in
Jamie in

Custom woodwork

Adam's company shored up some very rickety old stairs and replaced a custom built porch post for us which was very tricky. At all times we found them to be very professional and went about their work with no delays. The standard of their work was excellent and a big thank you to Eric who was the point man on the job.

Thanks Jamie for the positive words! Eric is great with carpentry and does fantastic work. Thanks for reviewing us and we hope to work with you again soon!

Amazing Work!

I needed a new fence after the big wind storm. I contacted SRS and within a few days, Adam arrived to provide a quote. Adam showed up on time, the work was completed on time, and the fence, my new gate and arbour look amazing. I especially liked that Adam did not leave a mess behind as well (he cleaned up everyday), and he took great care to not damage the flower beds that were next to the fence. If you are looking for amazing work, great price, and a company that cares about their workmanship, then give SRS a call.

Thank you for taking a minute to review our company. Reviews are important for a small company like ourselves. We are thrilled that you are happy with the end product and hope to work again soon with you.
Thanks again,

Trevor Valade from Old Toronto
Trevor Valade from Old Toronto

Shed Repair and Fence Replacement

I recently had to replace the entire fence surrounding my back yard, and complete a repair of an existing shed. I engaged Adam and Ian and they were great from start to finish. I provided them with a concept, and they handled the rest. I've worked with many contractors over the years and they are by far some of the most reliable and trustworthy. They arrived on time, worked incredibly hard and quickly, and left the site spotless. Communication was clear, effective and collaborative, and they followed up to ensure I was happy with the finished product. I'll be using them on future jobs and will refer them to anyone who might need their help. A great team to have on your project.

Thanks Trevor, we really appreciate your positive comments regarding how we operate. It was a great job to work on and the fence design you wanted turn out great. I hope you enjoy your backyard and we look forward to working with you again soon!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Fence and Excavation

Adam and Ian tore down the old fence and excavated and levelled our property before building the new fence including privacy lattice and gates. Very happy with the quality of workmanship. Communication was very good as we are an old property and once the work started a few unexpected occurrences happened. Adam explained the options well and was also creative in finding solutions that solved the issue and still looked great.

Thank you for reviewing our company. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again on a future project.

dilip manucha in Etobicoke
dilip manucha in Etobicoke

Repair of fence

Our fence was damaged during the storm , two 8 ft panels were down and another two panels had been loosened by the wind. Most of the contractors I contacted wanted to redo the entire fence , which would have been quite expensive , they were not willing to just repair the fence. Adam and his team removed the damaged posts and installed new ones and reinstalled the panels . Really appreciated the fact that they could accommodate this job during a very hectic period , as quite a few fences had been damaged during the storm

Thank you Dilip for reviewing our company. You were great at communicating your needs for this job. We try not to push extra work just to make a dollar unless absolutely necessary. We give solutions to problems while thinking about your budget and getting it done properly. Thanks again for the review!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Fencing/Retaining wall/Planter repair

My neighbor and I needed a section of fence and retaining wall to be replaced. I also needed planter repair. Adam and Ian are very prompt, professional and friendly. They were on time, kept job site clean, and had excellent communication with my neighbor and myself. I am very pleased with the work they have done. Adam has restored my faith in having work done around my house ( I have been disappointed in the past from other contractors). I will be calling them for my future projects. I would highly recommend Adam and his team to anyone needing work done on their home.

Thank you Mary for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your retaining wall and fence. We hope to work with you again soon. Thanks again for reviewing us.

matthews1974 in Toronto
matthews1974 in Toronto

Repair of faux windows on the side of our townhouse

Eric did fantastic work to repairing the faux windows on the side of our townhouse next to the visitor parking. The tape grille on one window had decayed and was looking horrible. We searched for awhile to find someone who could fix faux windows before a search of HomeStars led us to Structural Restoration Systems.

Adam was detailed with the quote and kept us up to date on when the repair would take place. Eric showed us what he needed to do to repair the windows and how a small change meant we could fix the grille ourselves in the future. Thank you for great work especially with such thin glass.

Thank you for your great review! It was a pleasure working with you on this window project. I will pass along the kind words to Eric. Hope to work with you again soon.

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for 40 years. Our company began by dealing with foundation waterproofing and structural repairs.

In the last 20 years we have slowly branched out and now provide a variety of services that include but are not limited to, renovations (washrooms, basements, adding rooms, demolition , etc.) , exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, masonry repairs (chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs), drywall repairs, decks, fences and we also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves in receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, please visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call.