General Contractors

Reviews for Structural Restoration Systems

Donna from Brampton
Donna from Brampton

Replacing some crumbling bricks

I contacted SRS about replacing some bricks that were crumbling on the outside wall of my gas fireplace. Adam set up an appointment to come see the area and arrived when he said he would. He provided a very competitive quote and communicated approximate dates when the work would be completed.

He scheduled the work and it was performed on time, as quoted and looks great. I am extremely happy with the work performed and the service I received. I will definitely recommend SRS and use them myself for any future masonry work I have.

Thank you Donna, we are thrilled that our work was done to your standards and you are happy. It's unfortunate that you had your issues with the brick, but the spalling is common with unheated areas of the home. We will see you again in the fall!

416 564 0664

Delighted Customers
Delighted Customers
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Garden Walls Repair

Excellent in every respect! We can't speak highly enough about Ian’s professionalism, expertise, integrity and positive client oriented approach even when undertaking a small project. Structural Restoration Systems is now our go-to #1 choice!

Thank you for the positive review of our company. We try to make our clients feel like they are number one when working with them from start to finish.
Thanks again and we hope to work with you again soon.

Ian

Structural Restoration Systems
Providing Toronto & GTA with over 40 years of reliable and honest renovation services.

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

Gates to Backyard

My mom and stepdad had their backyard fence and gates installed by Structural Restoration Systems so I thought I'd give them a call. I'm so impressed with the level of professionalism and excellent work provided by Adam and his brother (sorry, I forgot his name)! They were punctual, efficient and created two well-crafted and aesthetically pleasing gates leading to my backyard - with a small fence on one side. When I asked for one of the gates to be hinged on the opposite side, they quickly returned the next day to do the work. I would definitely recommend them and will be using their company again in the future, now that I know they don't just do fences!

Thank you Deborah, it was a pleasure working with you on your fencing. We hope to work with you again soon!

avi from Old Toronto
avi from Old Toronto

Deck extension and fence repairs

I needed a bunch of small repair jobs (fence repairs, gate repairs) and a small but tricky deck extension. Adam and his team were highly professional in all aspects - right from the quote, follow-up queries, advance communication regarding installation date, showing up on the installation date, and timely completion! No mess, no 'surprises'. Even my wife was happy with their final clean-up (that’s a high order, if you know her!).
Only problem is getting them - book early!

Thank you so much Avi for the fantastic review of our company! You were a great customer and we hope we can work with you again soon.

Rosita in Montréal
Rosita in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Fence Repair

My fence was falling apart. Adam and Ian came to replace 3 posts and 4 sections of lattice. Their service was prompt, reliable and the work was completed efficiently. I was most pleased and I strongly recommend this company without hesitation.

Thank you for reviewing our company Rosita. We are extremely happy that you were satisfied with our services and we hope to work with you again soon on another project.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Back deck restoration and refacing

We were very pleased with the completed work and service.
Ian did a great job and it took only 4 days.
We also used this company for our fence 3 years ago.

Thank you for taking a moment from your day to review our company. We hope you enjoy your new deck for many years to come.

Adam DeClute

Paul
Paul
1 review Oshawa, ON

Professional, considerate, thinks of your goals and needs

This was for a fence of just 45 feet. Ian and his team came out in person to provide a quote. It was better than any of 3 others I had from local places (other companies either wanted far, far more, or said they needed more feet for it to be worth their while). He put us on the list to fit in to June. End of the month he came out - the timing was rough for me, my father had just passed the week before. Service was this week, but he worked with us to do the job in a day and a half, ensuring we had a fence for guests that would be to the house after the service. Who does that? Really? Who goes out of their way that much. Friendly, professional, and quality workmanship. I need front steps done - I am going back to them for that too.

Thank you Paul for taking the time to write us a review during this difficult time for you. We are always willing to accommodate when possible. We hope to work with you again in future.

Ian DeClute

crazz2k in Toronto
crazz2k in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Front walkway restoration

Our stone walkway was falling apart so Adam and Ian came to replace our walkway with a cement walkway. They were very professional and kind and went above and beyond to help us with an overgrown tree as well for a great price while waiting for the cement to dry. Is there nothing these guys can't do? Thanks to both Ian and Adam we are looking forward to using their services again

Thank you for taking a moment to review our company. We are pleased that you were happy with the finished product. We hope to see you again soon!

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Fence repair

Although my repair was relatively small, Adam and Ian treated it as if it was a complete rebuild of my fence, when in fact all that was needed was a new post and gate. Right from the initial call for a quote to the actual repair itself, I was given 5 star service.

O I would highly recommend SRS for Any repair.

Thank you for reviewing our company. We are thrilled that you feel that you were treated well while working with us.

Rein in Toronto
Rein in Toronto

Chimney re-point and repairs - Scarborough

Structural Restoration Systems are a friendly team. Communication was always accurate. They provided a professional service. The workmanship was of high quality. There was no mess. We have no complaints and have requested them to do more work at another property.

Thank you Rein for the positive review. We enjoyed working with you and your family. The recommendation was much appreciated and we look forward to working with you on another project soon.

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. Over this time we have gained the trust of many top home builders, property management companies and hundreds of individual homeowners. If you are looking for a trusted contractor, look no further your experience with us is the most important thing! We provide free quotes!

We offer a variety of services that include but are not limited to; renovations (washrooms, basements, floor plan improvements, demolition etc.), drywall repairs, exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, fences, decks, masonry repairs including; chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs. We also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for over 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, click above on the "get a quote" button, visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call. No job is too small!