Omega Aluminum Systems Ltd.

Fences & Gates
Vaughan ON L4K 3E9
Fences & Gates
Omega Aluminum Systems Ltd.

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Omega Aluminum Systems Ltd.

Miri and James Chalk  in Toronto
Miri and James Chalk in Toronto

Design, Manufacture and Installing Gate

To the entire team of Omega,

I would take this opportunity to thank you very much for the beautiful job, dedication, and excellent price, as well as completion of my gate in a timely fashion.

It was quite a struggle for my husband and I to find the proper company to design, manufacture and install my gate in the particular space/foundation that existed. We feared we might have to tear down the existing pillars that would very costly. However, after meeting with the Omega team, we were amazed to see how they found a solution to match the existing fence. They designed it and came to install it, including a security lock that can be controlled from within or outside the property.

We will recommend you to anyone, and we truly appreciate your hard work!

Thank you for the great review Miri and James! We always try and provide the best customer service to all our clients while providing the best materials for all our products :)

Robin in Newmarket
Robin in Newmarket

Front porch railing

I would highly recommend Omega Aluminum. They did my front porch railing beautifully and profesionally. The sales reps were very nice and easy to talk to. And the billing process was very smooth. I cannot recommend them enough!! I was very impressed and happy!

Thank you Robin for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new porch! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Bryan
Bryan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior Railings

Good selection. Good price. Good Service.
... and the Crew at Omega always strive to meet our schedule.
I fully recommend them for your next railing project.

Thank you for the positive review! We always strive to have competitive pricing and provide the best service! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our product and service :)

zubeda.thawer
zubeda.thawer

Aluminium Gates

The company has really kept up its reputation - Starting with the professional personnel who assisted me in the selection, price, style, and installation of the final product.
My neighbor was equally impressed with the product and he along with me had his gate installed by Omega Aluminum Systems Inc.

I would highly recommend this company for their honesty and integrity, and am looking forward to only consult them for any future project I might have.
Thank you to all the staff at Omega for delivering your best product and excellent service. Much appreciated.

Thank you so much Zubeda for the great review! We really appreciate it and we are very happy that you are enjoying your new gate.

Span-Co
Span-Co

Railings

I have used them more than once, always happy with the results. They do great work in a timely professional manner.

Thank you so much for the great review! It is a pleasure to work with you as well.

michsud321 from Greater Sudbury
michsud321 from Greater Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Pool deck fence / railing

The best customer service we have encountered. Always available by phone, kind service, prompt information / quotes and accommodated a quick order with freight shipment. Excellent company, would highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review! Hope you are enjoying your new fence & railing!

More about Omega Aluminum Systems Ltd.

Omega Aluminum Systems LTD. has been providing our customers with the highest quality railings, fences and gates since 2004. The quality of what we create comes from the care that we put into finding the right material and the manufacturing process. The products we provide are all based at very reasonable and competitive prices. Our builds always conform to the unique styles and needs of our customers.

All aluminum products used are 100% aluminum 6063 alloy which provides our customers with a rust free alternative. Furthermore, the baked on paint finish reduces the maintenance needed when compared to other methods. This combination helps to avoid common issues such as rust, rot, cracking and annual maintenance.