Bella Floors And Stairs

Robyn in St. Catharines
Robyn in St. Catharines
1 review , ON

Hardwood and tile Installation

Cesar and his team are absolutely phenomenal!!. Extremely hardworking, honest and they have great attention to detail. We are so happy with his flooring and tiling job. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone; his prices are competitive and the work is outstanding. Thank you!

Dianna
Dianna
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Stairs and hallway

Communicated very well. Open to suggestions. Always ran changes by me.
Very diligent with great attention to detail.

THANK YOU Dianna.
We enjoyed working for you.
It was a pleasure to fill all your expectations.

Alec in Toronto
Alec in Toronto
2 reviews Welland, ON

Installation of new hardwood floor in Dining Room, Living Room & Master Bedroom

It is my pleasure to write this review of the excellent work performed by Cesar and his team in installing our oak hardwood floor. There were some tricky aspects to laying the floor including the need for a 45 degree seem with the tile that was very visible when entering the living room. This was done perfectly and is very attractive. The carpet was removed as well as cement above the plywood (that raised the carpet to the level of the tile). The work created dirt and dust but rooms were kept as clean as possible. The way the install was completed was truly of very high quality by a person with extensive experience and pride in his work. The job involved installing quarter round molding and even that was finished with nicely finished calking. All of this high quality work was performed at a reasonable price and used less hardwood than estimated which resulted in a credit for the hardwood that was returned. Thank you Cesar.

THANK YOU Alec.
It was a pleasure to work for you and you wife.
We work hard to go beyond the standards.
We are happy to read that you and your wife are completely satisfied.

Allan Avery
Allan Avery
1 review Binbrook, ON

Laminate flooring installation.

We had all the carpeting removed from the upstairs and replaced with over 600' of lovely laminate flooring. Cesar and his crew worked very hard to complete the difficult job in one day. This included 3 bedrooms, each with large closets and a meandering hallway. The job was done to perfection and as a result we are extremely pleased with the result. Cesar was very congenial, knowledgeable and a delight to work with.

THANK YOU ALLAN FOR EXPRESSING YOU EXPERIENCE.
IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING FOR YOU AS WELL

Cindy
Cindy
1 review Hamilton, ON

Laminate in Bedroom

Cesar and his partner arrived promptly. They were both very friendly, kind and professional. They did an outstanding job installing laminate in the bedroom and left no mess whatsoever. I am very pleased with the result and would definitely use them for my next flooring project.

Thank you Cindy for choosing bella Floors and Stairs and our team of professional to assist you with your home renovation. Further we appreciate your time in providing this review for us. It was certainly a pleasure to work with you and we all look forward to working with you in the future. Should you have any questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to call or email anytime. We will be more then happy to assist you.

Miguel G.
Miguel G.

Hardwood Flooring and Stairs

Cesar and his crew were great right off the bat. They did an amazing job redoing my old floor to make it look incredibly modern and stylish. The stairs they did for me too were amazing. I didn't recognize my house, it was so well done. If you're looking for someone who does amazing, beautiful and efficient work I'd most definitely recommend Bella Floors and Stairs.

Good day Miguel,
First let me thank you for providing Bella Floors and Stairs the opportunity to work with you on your project, I would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide such praise. I am glad you are enjoying your new floors in your home and your stairs. I will be sure to let the crew know how happy you were with their service.

diwillem
diwillem
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hardwood flooring threw the entire house

I could not be happier with the work that was performed! Ceaser went above and beyond on the work her perform on the installation.. Wish I had more work here for him to do.
He is neat, meticulous and organized. He even came to work on our floors during a sever winter storm.

His work was OUTSTANDING!! I had his cards out to anyone who is thinking of having there floors done.

Thank you so much! I am over the moon in happiness at the final product!!!!

Thank you very much Diana and Marty for this review. We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with the work we did. It was very nice to work at your house and thank you so much for this opportunity.

robertovaldivia
robertovaldivia
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

My stairs and all my floors

Thank you Cesar and his company for the wonderful job, you did an exelent job, we both are very happy with the results, the quality and expertise is about the expectations, thank you very much for the job well done, !!!

Thank you very much Roberto and Gary!
it was a pleasure to worked for you ,
we are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to embrace the beauty and elegance of your home with your new FLOORS AND STAIRS.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Hardwood floors

Bella Floors and stairs is truly as good as it gets! I can't say enough about Cesar the owner, every moment I dealt with him was precise, informative and friendly. Cesar and his crew worked with us to get everything done as soon as posible. Recently we bought a house and I had a couple of weeks before we moved in. They removed the trashed carpet and installed our beautiful engineered hardwood flooring in our living area, kitchen and three bedrooms. The crew arrived on time, worked quickly and thoroughly to get an excellent job completed. I highly recommend going with this company for any flooring needs and I will be contacting them again if anymore flooring needs arise!

Thank you Bibiana and Gus for your businesses and for the good word,
our team at Bella Floors and stairs is so proud to have met all your expectations. as we always say "our goal is to reach full customer satisfaction" and once again we did !! :)

jhough216608
jhough216608

installed 500 sqft of laminate flooring including stairs

Cesar and his team were prompt and very cordial. He was very helpful in explaining what he would do and gave options \ ideas\suggestions before doing anything where there was more than one choice.
The job was schedule to 1.5 days and Cesar was complete in one day and the quality of work was excellent. I would most certainly recommend Bella Flooring to anyone who has a flooring job to be done.
unfortunately, I do not know the cost of his services as he was contracted through Home Depot

thank you very much Jason for taking some of your time to write a review, Bella Floors and Stairs is proud for having fulfill all your expectations.

More about Bella Floors And Stairs

Bella Floors and Stairs is run and attended to by the company’s president and CEO Cesar Beltran, who has been in the industry for the past two decades and has completed numerous projects with 100% customer satisfaction. Mr. Beltran has attended several courses and training sessions, in order to increase ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Welland?