A And S Tile

mike
mike
1 review , ON

Foyer and Bathroom Retiling

Ahmad removed all tile in the foyer, powder room and kitchen. He then installed new patterned tile in the foyer and powder room. We were thrilled with his work. He kept telling me that he does one thing and one thing only...TILES...and he does this VERY WELL. We definitely didn't make his life easy - the removal of the tile was very tough and then we had him install patterned tile that had to properly match up with other pieces. Finally, his pricing was extremely affordable and fair. He provided all the materials and additional services required (trash box). We only had to pay separately for the tiles. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.

Thanks bro for love .

Just "OK"

Ahmad was very keen and friendly when he first gave me a quote. I found his pricing to be fair and so I booked him in to do the job.
First was tiling my floor. He did a good job and the transition between the tile and my wood floor was very well done. I was happy with his work.

Second was a backsplash. I don't know what happened. I got a completely different version of Ahmad. He was sloppy and messy. Did very poor workmanship and at the end of the job he was rude and argued with me.
I don't know that I would hire him again after the way he spoke to me.

Rajwinder
Rajwinder

Tile removal and install

Ahmed did a amazing job from start to finish on our project. I had another contractor mess up my floor and Ahmed came in not only did he fix my floors he did the job the correct way and made them look fantastic. He invested 100% of his time to our job and completed the work within in the time he specified. The price was fair and the quality of work was outstanding. His customer service skills are exceptional and kept us involved the whole way of the project pointing out anything that needed our attention. I couldn't stress it enough what you pay for is what you get we learned the hard way from hiring a Kijiji contractor luckily we got in to touch with Ahmed.

Penelope
Penelope

Kitchen and Foyer Reno

Ahmad and his team were hard working and did an awesome job removing old tile and installing new floor tile. We had 2 inch thick mortar and tile in our kitchen and running all the way to the foyer. So needless to say, they worked hard to get it out! I'm so happy happy with the newly installed tiles. My husband and I really appreciate the care he took to consult with us every step of the way and finished the job the way we wanted it done. Special thanks for redoing a detail that my husband was a bit particular about. Thank you for your patience, Ahmad. You did a wonderful job! We definitely recommend A and S Tile and consider them for our next project!

Thank you so much Penelope .

fscreno
fscreno

Tile installation

He is very competent and committed to his work. Always fulfilling his commitment to finish his job on-time.

Thanks you

Grand
Grand

Tile, Marble, and Stone Setting

A and S has completed many projects for my company over the past 3 years and we are always very pleased with the results. His positive attitude, punctuality, and of course the quality of their work make it very easy to recommend them to anyone looking for a solid tile setter. We will continue to work with A and S because as well known General Contractor we require trades with great communication, flexibility, and results that make our clients happy.

Thanks Adam

Level Q | Renovation & Design Inc.
Level Q | Renovation & Design Inc.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Tile Installations

As the owner of a Renovation company I strive to deliver the highest level of craftsmanship to my clients. I have been using A and S Tile for over 3 years for that reason. They are truly amazing at what they do. Attention to detail and customer care is what you can expect from them. They are experienced in installing many various formats of tile. I highly recommend them if you are looking for quality workmanship. We will see you at the next one A and S!

Abraham
Abraham
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen, Entrance, Laundry and Multiple Bathrooms

We hired A & S tile to do the tiling in 4 washrooms, a large kitchen along with entry way and laundry room. Each space had its own tile with specific grout colours, tile layout etc. In the washrooms we used 3 to 4 different materials such porcelain tile for the floors, different size tiles such as 24x24, 12x24, wood effect tile, subway tile and marble for the showers, custom marble niches, marble shower shelves and quartz ledges.

In a powder room we used 3 different types of marble which would have been a very challenging install, but A & S Tile installed it so beautifully.

The quality of work was just outstanding and the amount of effort and care taken to ensure a perfect outcome was amazing. A & S tile provided so many great ideas that helped us with the best possible layout. There were so many little details that we had not even thought about, but he pointed them out to us and ensured we were 100% satisfied. I am writing this review 6 months after the install and everything is still perfect including the grout and levelling of the floors.

I highly recommend A & S tile for any of your tiling needs...you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Anand!!!

adamtmcpherson
adamtmcpherson
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Ahmad completed a large kitchen backsplash in small subway tile for us as part of our kitchen renovation. He also completed some tile repair that we needed done. He provided great ideas for layout.

The work was very high quality, done quickly and turned out great.

Ahmad was very accommodating, responsive and was always willing to answer my many questions.

Thanks Ahmad!

Angelo
Angelo
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen tile work

Ahmad arrived on time as scheduled. His confidence and experience within his trade was immediately evident. A great personality along with special attention to detail - Ahmad will certainly be a point of contact towards future engagements.

More about A And S Tile

Welcome to A and S Tile
Tiling comes natural to me and I will only do what I do well and not misrepresent what is possible.
Customers say they appreciate my commitment to their project and I will work 7 days a week if necessary to get the project complete.
I will guide you accordingly and provide my experience so that you're able to also future protect your investment.
Please call to discuss what is possible.