A And S Tile

Reviews for A And S Tile

Pam P.
Pam P.
1 review Ajax, ON

removal of existing tile and install or large format tile

We highly recommend A & S Tile. Ahmad installed large format tiles on our ground floor. One of the things that sets him apart from other contractors is he does not juggle multiple large jobs at once, so he starts and works through to completion, minimizing the length of time your house is a construction zone. This was important to us. We found him very skilled at his craft, hard working, and attentive to detail. He demonstrates a high degree of pride in his work. He is also nice guy which is important when you have someone working in your home. We are very happy with his work and the finished product

Thank you guys , it was my pleasure working at your place .

Gina S.
Gina S.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Main Floor Tiling Of foyer, hallway, bathroom, kitchen and laundry room

Ahmad did an exemplary job in my home, a perfectionist at his work and one who loves his job. It really shows in his completed work. My floor was unlevelled and thanks to his expertise and perfectionist qualities, levelled the entire floor beautifully. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering tile work. A great personality, strong work ethic, with a smile always, it was a pleasure working with him! Am so happy with the finished product!

Thanks again!

Gina Saulnier

p_scopis88
p_scopis88
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen and front entrance addition

The work was done in such a timely manner and even before Christmas too. What a pleasure Ahmad and his crew are. The professionalism was top of the line and I’m not an easy customer. I like things perfect. And perfect was the way the job turn out! I’m absolutely pleased and would recommend to anyone looking for tiles or stone work.

Thank you Phil's so much bro.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

bathroom tile

Hired Ahmad / A&S tile to do a bathroom tile. The floor was hexagon marble sheets and subway tile around the tub. Job took 3 days and Ahmad was very accommodating to my ever changing renovation schedule. I was happy with the work that was done and Ahmad's overall professionalism. No problems recommending A&S tile for future projects.

Thanks a lot bro .

Neil
Neil

Kitchen Backsplash

Ahmad did fantastic work installing a large marble tile backsplash for my kitchen. Despite it being a difficult job due to uneven existing walls and lots of cutting around things, he made it all look great - and for a fair price. Will definitely call Ahmad for my next job.

Thanks a lot Neil .

mike
mike
1 review , ON

Foyer and Bathroom Retiling

Ahmad removed all tile in the foyer, powder room and kitchen. He then installed new patterned tile in the foyer and powder room. We were thrilled with his work. He kept telling me that he does one thing and one thing only...TILES...and he does this VERY WELL. We definitely didn't make his life easy - the removal of the tile was very tough and then we had him install patterned tile that had to properly match up with other pieces. Finally, his pricing was extremely affordable and fair. He provided all the materials and additional services required (trash box). We only had to pay separately for the tiles. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.

Thanks bro for love .

Just "OK"

Ahmad was very keen and friendly when he first gave me a quote. I found his pricing to be fair and so I booked him in to do the job.
First was tiling my floor. He did a good job and the transition between the tile and my wood floor was very well done. I was happy with his work.

Second was a backsplash. I don't know what happened. I got a completely different version of Ahmad. He was sloppy and messy. Did very poor workmanship and at the end of the job he was rude and argued with me.
I don't know that I would hire him again after the way he spoke to me.

Rajwinder
Rajwinder

Tile removal and install

Ahmed did a amazing job from start to finish on our project. I had another contractor mess up my floor and Ahmed came in not only did he fix my floors he did the job the correct way and made them look fantastic. He invested 100% of his time to our job and completed the work within in the time he specified. The price was fair and the quality of work was outstanding. His customer service skills are exceptional and kept us involved the whole way of the project pointing out anything that needed our attention. I couldn't stress it enough what you pay for is what you get we learned the hard way from hiring a Kijiji contractor luckily we got in to touch with Ahmed.

Penelope
Penelope

Kitchen and Foyer Reno

Ahmad and his team were hard working and did an awesome job removing old tile and installing new floor tile. We had 2 inch thick mortar and tile in our kitchen and running all the way to the foyer. So needless to say, they worked hard to get it out! I'm so happy happy with the newly installed tiles. My husband and I really appreciate the care he took to consult with us every step of the way and finished the job the way we wanted it done. Special thanks for redoing a detail that my husband was a bit particular about. Thank you for your patience, Ahmad. You did a wonderful job! We definitely recommend A and S Tile and consider them for our next project!

Thank you so much Penelope .

More about A And S Tile

Welcome to A and S Tile
Tiling comes natural to me and I will only do what I do well and not misrepresent what is possible.
Customers say they appreciate my commitment to their project and I will work 7 days a week if necessary to get the project complete.
I will guide you accordingly and provide my experience so that you're able to also future protect your investment.
Please call to discuss what is possible.