A And S Tile

Vaughan ON L6A 3K7

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A And S Tile

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Large tiling in the house including washroom

A man of perfection. Ahmed was amazing to work with.
Precision is something that I look for in any contractors. He did a very fantastic job and the tiling looks very beautiful in our house. Will definetly hire him again on any tiling projects.

Thanks a lot Tyson .

mark
mark
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Tile replacement

An amazing job done by Ahmed!
He leveled our 1st floor and installed 24x24 tiles from wall to wall.

Work was done right at a reasonable price in a timely manner. Will definitely recommend!

Thank you mark .

Helia
Helia

Bathroom

The work was exceptional, very clean and extremely excellent. It was a pleasure to deal with a tradesman who takes exceptional pride in the work they do.

Thank you so much helia.

Nicole
Nicole
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen/ front entrance tiling

Ahmad did an excellent job on our tiles. He is very thorough and detailed and cares about making sure his work is the best it can be. He is very professional and leaves everything clean and tidy at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend him and call him again for future projects.

Thank you Nicole !

Pam P.
Pam P.
1 review Ajax, ON

removal of existing tile and install or large format tile

We highly recommend A & S Tile. Ahmad installed large format tiles on our ground floor. One of the things that sets him apart from other contractors is he does not juggle multiple large jobs at once, so he starts and works through to completion, minimizing the length of time your house is a construction zone. This was important to us. We found him very skilled at his craft, hard working, and attentive to detail. He demonstrates a high degree of pride in his work. He is also nice guy which is important when you have someone working in your home. We are very happy with his work and the finished product

Thank you guys , it was my pleasure working at your place .

Gina
Gina
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Main Floor Tiling Of foyer, hallway, bathroom, kitchen and laundry room

Ahmad did an exemplary job in my home, a perfectionist at his work and one who loves his job. It really shows in his completed work. My floor was unlevelled and thanks to his expertise and perfectionist qualities, levelled the entire floor beautifully. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering tile work. A great personality, strong work ethic, with a smile always, it was a pleasure working with him! Am so happy with the finished product!

Thanks again!

Gina Saulnier

p_scopis88
p_scopis88
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen and front entrance addition

The work was done in such a timely manner and even before Christmas too. What a pleasure Ahmad and his crew are. The professionalism was top of the line and I’m not an easy customer. I like things perfect. And perfect was the way the job turn out! I’m absolutely pleased and would recommend to anyone looking for tiles or stone work.

Thank you Phil's so much bro.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

bathroom tile

Hired Ahmad / A&S tile to do a bathroom tile. The floor was hexagon marble sheets and subway tile around the tub. Job took 3 days and Ahmad was very accommodating to my ever changing renovation schedule. I was happy with the work that was done and Ahmad's overall professionalism. No problems recommending A&S tile for future projects.

Thanks a lot bro .

Neil
Neil

Kitchen Backsplash

Ahmad did fantastic work installing a large marble tile backsplash for my kitchen. Despite it being a difficult job due to uneven existing walls and lots of cutting around things, he made it all look great - and for a fair price. Will definitely call Ahmad for my next job.

Thanks a lot Neil .

More about A And S Tile

Welcome to A and S Tile
Tiling comes natural to me and I will only do what I do well and not misrepresent what is possible.
Customers say they appreciate my commitment to their project and I will work 7 days a week if necessary to get the project complete.
I will guide you accordingly and provide my experience so that you're able to also future protect your investment.
Please call to discuss what is possible.