Tisa Renovations Inc

Thomas in Burlington
Thomas in Burlington
1 review , ON

Basement and kitchen renovations

Two separate renovations, one common theme: professional and affordable service. After doing our basement we invited Jeff to do our kitchen. Jeff is very honest, knows his trade and always tries to find the best solution, even if it requires more time and effort. He always respected our home, our privacy and did his best to finish the project on time. He's very good in all aspects of renovations including hardwood and ceramic floors, drywall, kitchen cabinets design and installation, baseboards and crown moldings and plumbing. I will not hesitate to use him again.

Thanks guys, it was pleasure to work with you. You helped a lot.

Mila in Toronto
Mila in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Jeff is experienced and very knowledgeable. He helped me to design my kitchen and it was included into his price. I'm an interior decorator now and I can say that he did an amazing job.

More about Tisa Renovations Inc