Tisa Renovations Inc

Reviews for Tisa Renovations Inc

Leah
Leah
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replaced water pipes and more

I can't say enough good things about the wonderful job Jeff did! It started with fair pricing, and Jeff making suggestions for improvements I had not thought of. The original job was to replace all water pipes in my house. Jeff made a suggestion for replacing old, energy inefficient pot lights with new LED lights. Then I added extra jobs of replacing toilets, laundry sink and kitchen faucet, and Jeff (with Fernando's help on one day) got the work all done. He was pleasant, helpful, and prompt, and showed up when he said he would. He had to repair holes in drywall and ceilings, after the piping was replaced. Excellent repair jobs, and he works clean! I would think of Jeff immediately, if I have any reno work needed in future. I highly recommend him!

Thank you Leah for kind words. I'm happy that we were able help you with the plumbing issues.

Niall
Niall

Complete Basement Reno

Jeff from Tisa Renovations did a fantastic job. From day 1 he was open and honest about the job and what was required. He helped troubleshoot some quirks to the basement and the end result was incredible!

They were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking to do work around their house! Bonus points if you have a silly sense of humour.

Let's do it again!!!:))
Thanks for the support

Paul in Burlington
Paul in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Main floor updating

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the quality of work and professionalism we experienced with Tisa. I’m giving a rating of 10 because 11 wasn’t an option. A+++

My absolute pleasure to work with you, we had tons of fun. Let's do it again soon!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen, bathrooms and floors

Very satisfied with the work that was done. Jeff goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you for trusting me with your new hone remodeling.

Lin
Lin

Kitchen reno during pandemic

I had a kitchen reno originally planned for April 2020, but due to the pandemic the original contractor could not do it. We delayed the renovation, despite having bought most of the materials in Feb or Mar. During the summer we contacted Tisa renovations again and it was likely he could fit us in - however, with a family of 4 living at home reliant on the kitchen every day, we thought it best to delay until school started again. We agreed to have the job start in mid to late November. Jeff held to the original estimate of 2 weeks and started on time. He did the demolition work himself, and encouraged me to think about some improvements that I did not have in the original plan (including fixing the ceiling and replacing the lights). He left the choice up to me but given his experience and some research I agreed with his suggestions. In the end it took the 2 weeks plus one day, but that is because my order of backsplash came late. He came an extra day to finish putting it up for us and made sure I was completely satisfied with the job. He also helped me save money by pointing out that I did not need 6 sets of IKEA under cabinet lighting - that only 3 would do, given that they are so bright. He also added a light switch for said lights, which I love.

My original stove was a 24" gas and I upgraded to a 30" induction, moving it to the other side of the kitchen and added a hood vent. He managed working with our double brick walls with ease. He discovered some surprises on the interior wall (which always happens in 100+ year old houses) and dealt with them.

When I originally got quotes, he was the only contractor that noticed some questionable plumbing connected to the kitchen in the basement and said he would fix that too. During the job he found another plumbing mistake and fixed it. His many years of experience showed throughout the job and I'm so glad I went with his company instead of anyone else. I have a beautiful kitchen that I've been happily using for weeks. The work was almost completely him - he had one member of his team, Fernando, come in for one evening, but otherwise he did all the work himself. He was super respectful of our space and noise (as we were working from home), and always a pleasure to talk with (he even answered my construction-loving kid's many questions).

I would highly recommend Jeff and Tisa to whoever needs a renovation job done! I've included some photos of before, during and after.

Thank you Lin. Working with you was truly pleasant two weeks. You are amazing client, you made my job as easygoing as possible.
Thank you for everything, I'm hoping we can work together again soon.

KEN CENZURA in Oakville
KEN CENZURA in Oakville
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Project involved replacing baseboards throughout a 2 bedroom condo, installing crown mouldings and painting entire unit.

I contacted Jeff & an appointment was made for a quote. He attended on time and provided a professional quote and provided a time line. The project started on time & took just over 6 days to complete. The work was meticulous, especially the baseboards & crown mouldings. The Paint work was perfect throughout (two coats) When the work was completed Jeff requested I inspect the work to make sure I was satisfied. I was completely. He also spotted a few issues that he repaired at no extra cost. My View..Jeff and his team totally professional & experienced contractors.

Thank you for the opportunity to work for you, it was our pleasure to make your new home beautiful.
Wish you all the best.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Professional and so helpful

Jeff was very friendly, helpful and yet professional. His work ethic is great and he went out of his way to help me and give me ideas and advice. He made me feel very comfortable in asking the “stupid” questions. Fernando was a great worker and helpful as well. I have happily referred to family and friends.

Thank you, there are no"stupid " questions, It was my pleasure to give you all answers.

Bathroom, hallway reno

Amazing work! Very clean. Completed on time and was fair priced. I would highly recommend Tisa!!!

Thanks for the good words, I'm looking forward to do next project

catherine
catherine
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Window restoration and painting

Jeff is honest, hardworking and does a great job at a very reasonable price. We were beyond satisfied! We have had him back three times after the first bathroom he did for us.
He went above and beyond for this challenge! This job included restoring the putty on 39 windows and then painting them and all the trim all over the house. It saved the windows and restored our home to its original charm.

This was a real challenge, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've give me.

Tash in Toronto
Tash in Toronto

Home Renovation

Jeff is the only contractor I trust to get the job done. He helped us stay on budget for all our projects, but also has the skill and experience to provide a high quality finish. We've used him for both our home and cottage as well as helping maintain our rental properties. In an uncertain world, I know we can count on him.

Thank you for opportunity, I'll keep you smiling, I promise.

More about Tisa Renovations Inc

Since 2001 TISA Renovations has taken on all types of residential projects both big and small all across the GTA. Jeff, the owner, prides himself on the quality of the work and his willingness to dive in and learn any new task. Jeff’s knowledge and creativity with regard to every facet of renovations is stunning. Ask him a question and he’ll answer with a complete explanation of every option his resourceful mind can conjure up. And everything he dreams up he can do himself, very quickly and with the utmost quality. He is the lightning of the company and the best plumber water has ever seen. TISA Renovations is a fully licensed and insured company.