Tisa Renovations Inc

Reviews for Tisa Renovations Inc

Tash in Toronto
Tash in Toronto

Home Renovation

Jeff is the only contractor I trust to get the job done. He helped us stay on budget for all our projects, but also has the skill and experience to provide a high quality finish. We've used him for both our home and cottage as well as helping maintain our rental properties. In an uncertain world, I know we can count on him.

Thank you for opportunity, I'll keep you smiling, I promise.

edina
edina

Condo

Jeff provided amazing service from the start to finish of the job. Very professional, thorough and high quality work. I highly recommend.

Thank you, pleasure is always mine.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation and new bathroom install

Great experience overall, professional and incredibly efficient while paying close attention to customer detail and satisfaction. I would highly recommend TISA to anyone looking to engage in a stress- free renovation project!

Thank you for all your support.

Andrea
Andrea

Entire basement renovation and

I had the absolute privilege of getting Jeff from Tisa do the Reno for my entire basement. He built my beautiful home office where I meet my clients for my accounting business. The work was impeccable, on time and on budget. Jeff had a very tight deadline to work with and he delivered in ways that I have not seen any other contractor do. I recommend him for his knowledge and honesty .

Hello Andrea!

Sava
Sava

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

Jeff from Tisa Renovations did a great job for us. The written quote was provided at the start, but Jeff was flexible to any changes along the way. He was very punctual and organised.
Jeff has good discounts in flooring and bathroom stores which reduces overall costs of the projects.
Due to his vast experience, he was able to provide many helpful design advises and ideas.
We would strongly recommend Jeff and Tisa Renovations.

Hello.
It's always easy to work with great, understanding people like you.

Oz
Oz

Bathroom and bedroom renovations.

Meticulous, dedicated and punctual approach. Carefully listening to client's needs, brings fresh ideas and recommendations stemming from his vast renovation projects experience. Sticks to the agreed schedule. High quality material used throughout. If you want to have all-in-one licensed contractor (plumbing, electrical) then Tisa Renovations Inc. is the one.

Hello.
Thank you for the good words, it's been always easy to work with you. I'll be honored to do more project for you.
Thanks

catherine
catherine
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation

I’ve never had a contractor who worked as hard! There was no messing about- he just got to it. He was also thorough, accommodating and friendly, but in a respectful way. He was on time, clean and tidy. We will absolutely ask him back for the kitchen when the time comes. He also was completely comfortable in our LGBTQ house with kids and dogs.

Thanks Catherine
I really love working with you guys.

darlene
darlene
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dressing Room

“Just had TISA convert a small bedroom in my 50 year plus home into a gorgeous walk-in closet. Jeff gave us some great ideas and then implemented them with impeccable workmanship and with a really quick turn-around. Hey Jeff, for your next miracle, let’s talk “kitchen redo”. Looking forward to it!”

Thank you Darlene.

Alice
Alice

Main level of a bungalo

Jeff from Tisa renovated our kitchen and joining living room and my daughters bedroom.He also installed all new hardwood flooring on all of our main level .He was there every morning and always cleaned up before he left. My husband and I were very happy with our renovation and would recomend Tisa. There work is excellent.

I can't thank enough for all your support, hospitality and understanding.

J&H F.
J&H F.

Main bathroom and ensuite/ minor laundry room/ stucco removal

Work was completed on time. Throughout Reno house kept clean each night. Contractor always available for questions, responded quickly.
Would hire him again for more work needed in the home.

Hello,

It was my pleasure to work with you, I would be honored to do more work in your house.

More about Tisa Renovations Inc

Since 2001 TISA Renovations has taken on all types of residential projects both big and small all across the GTA. Jeff, the owner, prides himself on the quality of the work and his willingness to dive in and learn any new task. Jeff’s knowledge and creativity with regard to every facet of renovations is stunning. Ask him a question and he’ll answer with a complete explanation of every option his resourceful mind can conjure up. And everything he dreams up he can do himself, very quickly and with the utmost quality. He is the lightning of the company and the best plumber water has ever seen. TISA Renovations is a fully licensed and insured company.