Design/Build

catherine
catherine
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation

I’ve never had a contractor who worked as hard! There was no messing about- he just got to it. He was also thorough, accommodating and friendly, but in a respectful way. He was on time, clean and tidy. We will absolutely ask him back for the kitchen when the time comes. He also was completely comfortable in our LGBTQ house with kids and dogs.

darlene
darlene
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dressing Room

“Just had TISA convert a small bedroom in my 50 year plus home into a gorgeous walk-in closet. Jeff gave us some great ideas and then implemented them with impeccable workmanship and with a really quick turn-around. Hey Jeff, for your next miracle, let’s talk “kitchen redo”. Looking forward to it!”

Thank you Darlene.

Alice
Alice

Main level of a bungalo

Jeff from Tisa renovated our kitchen and joining living room and my daughters bedroom.He also installed all new hardwood flooring on all of our main level .He was there every morning and always cleaned up before he left. My husband and I were very happy with our renovation and would recomend Tisa. There work is excellent.

I can't thank enough for all your support, hospitality and understanding.

J&H F.
J&H F.

Main bathroom and ensuite/ minor laundry room/ stucco removal

Work was completed on time. Throughout Reno house kept clean each night. Contractor always available for questions, responded quickly.
Would hire him again for more work needed in the home.

Hello,

It was my pleasure to work with you, I would be honored to do more work in your house.

Thomas in Burlington
Thomas in Burlington
1 review , ON

Basement and kitchen renovations

Mississauga
L5E 2N1

Two separate renovations, one common theme: professional and affordable service. After doing our basement we invited Jeff to do our kitchen. Jeff is very honest, knows his trade and always tries to find the best solution, even if it requires more time and effort. He always respected our home, our privacy and did his best to finish the project on time. He's very good in all aspects of renovations including hardwood and ceramic floors, drywall, kitchen cabinets design and installation, baseboards and crown moldings and plumbing. I will not hesitate to use him again.

Thanks guys, it was pleasure to work with you. You helped a lot.

Mila in Toronto
Mila in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Jeff is experienced and very knowledgeable. He helped me to design my kitchen and it was included into his price. I'm an interior decorator now and I can say that he did an amazing job.

Hello Mila.

Thank you for great team work.

More about Tisa Renovations Inc