Repaint Specialists

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

royaitken2013
royaitken2013

repaint

They repainted the whole house, upstairs and down. Including trim.
Very professional team. Will recommend them for other jobs.

Thank you Roy for giving us a perfect rating. I am very pleased to hear that Andrea made your painting experience enjoyable. Call us if there is anything else I can do for you.

lhalinen
lhalinen
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repainting my living/dining room with a cathedral ceiling (walls only).

The work was done very efficiently and with a lot of care and skill. At the end of the day everything was tidied up and left clean. A job well done!

We appreciate your kind words. Neil has been with us for 10 years and takes tremendous pride in his work. Thanks very much for the job.

nuvista
nuvista
1 review Edmonton, AB

Paint the walls of a basement

Good and clean. Very respectful workers and He went the extra mile. Very good price

Thanks Patrick for taking the time to giving us a great review. Its very important to me that are tradesmen treat the customer with respect and kindness. Please call if you have questions or any concerns.

repaint specialist in Edmonton
repaint specialist in Edmonton

Painting

We had the pleasure of dealing with "The Repaint Specialists". I was kind of leery because we had just moved into a brand new house and even though I wanted my bonus room color changed and a variety of feature wall colors added, I didn't want anything damaged. Our bonus room is huge and has a vaulted ceiling plus a cultured stone fire place they needed to paint up against. My stair landing is two stories tall (which meant scaffolding), and my master bedroom has cream colored carpet and I wanted a dark teal wall color behind our bed. Anyway it all turned out terrific! I was happy with their price, their time lines, the professional painters that did the work and most of all the beautiful finished product. I will hire them again. Connie & Terry

Thanks so much for good review. I agree with you, i loved the colours you choose. Sometimes we encounter houses with extra height, but we are set up for it. Enjoy your new home. (Randy Owner)

Evelyn
Evelyn
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Completely repainted a three room bungalow apartment

Very satisfied of their good workmanship and they cleaned up the work place when finished painting

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your new painted home. Will, really liked working with you during the large project.
Owner. Randy

Ray in Edmonton
Ray in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repaint entire condo walls and trims

This is our second time using this company and we have been extremely satisfied with their service. It was a great experience from beginning to end. The painter was efficient and cleanly. We would definitely recommend Repaint Specialists to our family and friends.

I we enjoyed working with you and your wife. We take great pride in are tradesmen who try extremely hard to do a good job. Thanks again.

Bob Cotton in Saint Albert
Bob Cotton in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Painted my home interior

First painted my kitchen, living room, dining room, hallway and all interior doors and casing (doors and casing were brown and were painted white). Painted the entire ceiling in main living space which was redone from popcorn to Calafornia knock down.
Recently painted 3 bedrooms.
Excellent job, very professional, from quote to completion...thank you

It was a pleasure doing your interior. So glad to here you guys love the colors. Thank you for continuing to refer us to your friends. Owner. Randy

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry. Repaint ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?