Contemporary Design & Renovation

Reviews for Contemporary Design & Renovation

MD
MD

Custom Home

Michelle was fantastic in designing the layout and design of my custom home. She was instrumental in making sure the builder was on time with getting things done and her communication style helped make sure I knew what was happening at every stage. It can be difficult to maintain a career and go through any kind of renovation, especially one this large. With Michelle driving the process, I never felt like I needed to micro manage, which enabled me to focus on everything else in my life.

Thank you for the incredible opportunity to work with you and your family on this amazing project. I hope you are enjoying your beautiful home.

dipalmaan
dipalmaan
0 reviews Milton, ON

residential staging for sale

advice on purchase and arrangement of various furniture items and home accents as well as physically arranging items for listing presentation.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work on this unique project.

Candace W.
Candace W.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Help to decorate (paint, furniture, wall accents, etc) for the entire house

Michelle was excellent!! She helped me make my vision come true!! She had some great ideas and she listened to everything I wanted! She was easy to contact and to work with. I would most definitely refer her to anyone!! Thanks for making my house a home!!

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help bring your vision to life and make your space functional for you and your family.

atrihy
atrihy

House Renivation

My husband and I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Michelle! She has impeccable taste, is extremely knowledgeable and completely removed any stress from our decision making throughout the renovation process. She is incredibly talented and really took the time to source exactly what we were looking for. She understood our needs and lifestyle and used that to create our dream home:) Michelle also has great suppliers and is very responsive which we both greatly appreciated. I could not recommend Michelle highly enough and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family!

More about Contemporary Design & Renovation

Contemporary Design & Renovation is a full service design firm offering Interior Design Consulting, renovation and new construction Project Management. Melding a passion for colour, lighting and all elements of design along with a passion for organization and project management, Contemporary Design & Renovation will ensure your project is managed meticulously from start to finish.

Contact Michelle today for your Consultation. On projects large and small Michelle will bring her elegant style to any space.