Patel Pest Control

field incomplete ON M4R 1A7

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Patel Pest Control

Fast, respectful and knowledgeable

Manish was very fast to respond to our request and address our concerns. He was very respectful and showed good knowledge about the problem we had. We felt very comfortable with his service and would recommend him without hesitation.

Thanks for your business and time with us. I am one call away.

manoj.sasankan
manoj.sasankan

Great service

The service was prompt and excellent. We contacted the company to address mice problems in backyard.

Thanks Manoj for your business and time with us. I am call away.

Cockroach pest control

My home developed a cockroach infestation. It was very troublesome as they were crawling at night and going over food which made it difficult to eat the next day. Thanks to the eradication of the pests from my home I can eat peacefully again without think of cockroaches were on it the night before.

Douglas Cole from North York
Douglas Cole from North York

Fast and professional

Manish was very quick to respond to my service, and extremely professional. He identified other issues I hadn't noticed initially, and proactively took care of them without significantly affecting the quote. Highly recommended.

Ant pesticide

Patel pest control were great to deal with. Very efficient in spraying my house and were a pleasure to deal with

Thanks for your business and time with us, we're one call away.

Spraying for ants

Prompt and professional service! I would highly recommend them. They guarantee their work and take their time to explain the process.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Ant Removal in Dining Room

Once again, I was struck with a minor ant issue in my house once again. My house is extremely clean, so it came as a surprise that I had the same issue again. As soon as I noticed it, I did not hesitate to contact Manish. Once again, he provided superior service and also proactively took care of other areas that could be impacted. His professionalism and knowledge of his craft makes will always make him my “go-to” guy when it comes to pest control issues. Thanks again, Manish!

Thanks Patrick for your business and time with us. I am one call away.

Pest control

Manish has done a great job controlling the pest problem in my basement. On time and decent work done always.

mouse hunter

found some mouse droppings in the basement and called Patel. he came in 15 mins and put the bait quickly. very nice professional. we will see in five weeks for the result.

Pest Control

Patel Pest Control was very professional and ensured a positive experience in solving our bed bug problem. They are punctual, courteous and have great communication that gave us confidence in their service. I highly recommend their service if you have problems with pests.

Thanks for your business and time with us.
I am call away from you.

More about Patel Pest Control

Patel Pest Control is providing pest control service in and around GTA.
Pest control with a IPM approach. Patel Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation,Structural extermination. Honesty is our best policy.