PATEL PEST CONTROL

Pest & Animal Control
field incomplete ON M4R 1A7

Reviews for PATEL PEST CONTROL

Basement pest

Manish responded to my basement pest problem immediately and arrived on time on the weekend. He is very professional and provides guarantee for the quality of his work. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your business and time.

Steven S in Toronto
Steven S in Toronto

Pest Problem

Very professional - arrived on time, completed treatment efficiently - indicated that if anything shows up in 5 weeks to give a call so he can come back out and retreat the area. So far so good. A few stragglers coming out, but hopefully nothing more in the next 3 weeks. I'd recommend this service

Thanks you for such encouraging words for my service. Such review encourages me to provide better service to my valued customers.
Thanks for your business and time.
Manish

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough
13 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pest Control

Was horrified to see a cockroach crawling across my kitchen counter in plain daylight! Killed it and immediately went to HOMESTARS to look for an exterminator. Reached out to about 5 highly rated companies and HOMESTARS sent out alerts as well. Since it was late at night, I didn’t expect to receive any responses but I did and the first to respond was Manish Patel of Patel Pest Control. I also got quotes from several others as well. After exchanging emails with a couple of the companies including Patel, I chose Patel based on price, experience and knowledge. I didn’t think I had an infestation because there were no signs but I needed to take care of it just in case. He deposited powder and gel in the kitchen, washroom and laundry room. We both suspected that this unwanted guest came into my home with a take-out order of food the night before. It’s been three weeks since the treatment and I am happy to report that all is clear. I would highly recommend Patel Pest Control because Manish was honest, knowledgeable and the price was right.

Thanks for your such nice review, let me know if you have any pest issues. Thanks again for your business and time.

Van in San Francisco
Van in San Francisco

Amazing work and reasonable price

I bought an appliance and a few roaches scurried away when I brought it home. I immediately took the appliance away. I thought I might be able to get away with just a couple of roaches on the loose, but a week later I started seeing baby roaches everywhere. It had been so stressful that I decided to get a pro exterminator. Manish came by today at the agreed upon time and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was very thorough with his spray and knew where all the roaches could be hiding. So far, I haven't seen any baby roaches yet! Manish uses a residual spray so it not only kills the roaches now, but future roaches as well if there's an egg hidden somewhere. Manish guarantees his work for 6 months so I can sleep better at night. His price is very reasonable and I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Thank you Manish.

Thank you Van for your such a encouraging review. Keep eyes on situation and let me know if you need any help. Thanks for your time and business with us.

Fast, efficient and friendly

Manish, the owner, is the most reliable contractor. He arrives quickly and gets the job done fast. Best of all, he's very understanding and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for your time and business with us. Such a nice review motivates me for better service to my customers.
Manish

Vivpri in Toronto
Vivpri in Toronto
1 review , ON

Pest control

very easy to deal with. flexible and super efficient. Price is honest and reasonable. very organized and on schedule. easy payment terms and provided some very good advice and control measures.

Thanks for your time and business with us. Keep eyes on your pest issue and call me if arise again.
Manish Patel

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Roach problem

I highly recommend Patel pest control fast reliable service and and priced better than the larger companies, even promised a fallow up if needed. Glad I went with Patel well worth it, thanks Manish

Thanks for your such nice review. This encourages me for better to my valued customers.

Fast and Friendly Service

We moved into a new place and were devastated to discover there were roaches in the basement. We called a few companies but Manish was the fastest and friendliest response we got. He came out that same day to perform the service and he answered all our questions. He's very knowledgeable, reliable, and honours his guarantee. We're lucky to have found him for our needs. Highly recommended!

Thanks you very much for your business and time. Such nice review encouraged me to give better services to my customers
Thanks,

SR
SR

Clover mites

Dealt with outdoor clover mites over a large property effectively. Service was done within hours of the call. Prompt, excellent and complete service for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Thanks for your encouraging review. I always ready for your help. Thank you again for your business and time.

Bed bug extermination

I hired Patel pest control to exterminate bed bugs in my rental house. Manish provided excellent service, did a great job with the extermination. He showed up on time, did the job professionally and even followed up the following week to make sure the bugs were gone.

Would recommend his service.

Thanks for your business and time. I always ready to help you.
Manish from Patel Pest Control

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?