E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

800 Lawrence ave west Toronto ON M6A

Framing
E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

OSh
OSh
2 reviews Milton, ON

Supporting wall

So I had contractors come in and open up my kitchtchen cut my beam and then disappear. In a panic I Called Esan and he quickly face timed me to see the situation. Without asking for a dollar he gave me advice on what to do and made arrangement to come out. He offered to make the ceiling flush which was beyond my expectations. He got it done in one day and even gave some additional advice on the rest of my job.

This guy is reliable and a true professional. The best part was that he communicated with me through out the entire project. Telling me exactly where he is and what he was doing. Best contractor I have ever worked with.

So good infact that I want him to do future work for me.

Thank you so much for your time that you put to sharing your experience with our clients. Hope to see you again

Paria in Markham
Paria in Markham

Bathroom Renovation

Amazing experience with EB Design. I would definitely call them back for my future renovation jobs.

tnx for your feedback.

k_rabiei
k_rabiei

Framing

I had my basement and main floor framing done with the company, and i can tell you that theyre very professional, and all the framing work was completed on time. We were able to experience this at a reasonable cost as well.

Thank you for ur feedback.

hojjon
hojjon
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Side door,basement renovation ,framing

I've hired E.B design to do framing,basement renovation and create a side door entrance in my house.they really did great job.i highly recommend them if anyone is looking for pro contractor.

Thank you.we glad you are satisfied with our job.good luck ;)

Ramin
Ramin

Framing and basement renovation

E.B. Design did my whole basement framing and also remodeling the old basement area with new modern design.I recommend this Company if anyone looking for framing and renovation job.tnx again

Thanks for ur business.Glad to work with you

ayon
ayon

Framing and reno

i would like to take the time and thank you for the amazing work this company has done in my project it was very satisfying and up to building code and they were very fast and on time and if anyone is looking to hire a contractor E.B design is a great choice. Thank you again

See you in next project ;)

Minmaz86
Minmaz86

Framing,load bearing wall,LVL

I hired these guys to remove a wall between kitchen and dining room to make it open concept n few more things.They finished everything in 3 days and my inspection passed on first visit...nice work,on-time,fair price.

Thanks for ur business,hopefully see u in ur next project.

More about E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

E.B. Design and Construction Inc.

Esan and his team will come into your home to help you turn it into your open concept castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

we Create your dream open concept house... call us now!
framing :
framing - rough carpentry- LVL installation - load bearing wall removal-steel post installation -steel beam installation-open concept design.

structural engieenering service is available.
city permit service is available.