E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
800 Lawrence ave west Toronto ON M6A

Reviews for E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Grace
Grace
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

We wanted the wall between the kitchen and the dining room to come down so.we could open up the space between the two rooms and make the house look brighter and bigger. We wanted this done for many years and finally decided to do it. I called Ehsan and explained that I was in a time sensitive situation. He came right away and gave us an estimate. He was reasonably priced. We booked the job the same day because we were impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge. He was very nice and he was patient with our requests. We were so happy with his work, we called him back the same day and asked him to come back and take down 2 more structutral walls. I will.gladly call him back if I ever need more work and have referred him to my friend.

Max
Max
1 review Ajax, ON

Remedy structural problems and re-framing of the complete hose

I find Ehsan and his team to be professional, knowledgeable, polite and honest in both price and delivery.
During the delivery questions were asked and good engineering solutions were offered and implemented.
Recently, the architect came for a visit and the work was determined to be "excellent".
In my opinion, E.B Design provides good work and good value, and we will certainly hire them again and we are recommending them to others.

Thank you very much.

yorklove.44
yorklove.44
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Removal of supporting walls and steel beams installed.

Where every company said they could do it and then realized they had no idea what they were doing, and too afraid to touch our job, Eshan was able to and had full confidence going into job after reviewing our drawings. Fast efficient service with confidence! I will recommend his company to everyone I know.

Thank you very much.

Korosh in Richmond Hill
Korosh in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

wall removal

Hi, i hired this crew to remove a wall in my living room. They did great job. Thank you

Thank you sir, glad that made you satisfy.

bshar
bshar

Structure Work

Removed a structural wall on the main floor and added additional support. They did an amazing job; very clean and always punctual. Truly a job well done! Many thanks for the great work! - Basman Sharif

Mohsen
Mohsen
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Good, Fast and reasonable price

I really like there job. They did my job on time in a good quality with a reasonable price. I absolutely recommend them to all my friends.
Thanks to Ehsan and his crews.

Thank you, glad to worked on your second project.

Hamid N.
Hamid N.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Load-bearing and steel beam

I have had an amazing experience with this company. I have and will recommend this company to all my clients

Key notes :

On time
Price has always been good
End product satisfying

Thanks for your business, hope to see you at your next project.

KB
KB

Wall removal

Esan and his crew did a great job. Quick, friendly, efficient. We’re very happy with the result!

Thank you Kris for your business,we are glad to make you happy.

Luca
Luca

Kitchen Renovation

We needed to remove some walls in our kitchen, after some research we used a reference from our friend and were not disappointed. They were professional and stuck by their schedule, would definitely recommend anyone to this company!

Thank you Luca, glad to make you happy. Tnx for your business.

Chris
Chris

Lvl beam install and framing

Esan and his team are amazing. They were very respectful and professional throughout the entire job. They were on time every day. They answered all of my questions and paid close attention to the areas of my concern. The end result was beautiful. I would highly recommend E.B. Design and Construction Inc. to anyone in the GTA seeking this type of service. Great work guys! I will definitely be calling you for my next project.

Thank you very much, it was pleasure to work with you. Hope to see you in your next project.

More about E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

E.B. Design and Construction Inc.

Esan and his team will come into your home to help you turn it into your castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

basement renovation :
design - basement design - basement finishing - basement renovation-basement walk out-basement legalizing

windows and doors :
emergency escape window - window enlargement - concrete, brick & cinder block cutting - windows replacement
patio door-side entrance door-basement walk out.

framing :
framing - rough carpentry - addition - LVL installation - load bearing wall removal- basement framing-steel beam installation