E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Maple  >  E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Reviews for E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Alison
Alison

water-resistant insulation, framing, and drywall for three-room basement reno

E.B. Design & Construction did an excellent job at my house. Ehsan is smart, organized, knowledgeable about all aspects of building construction, and dependable--he and his team always arrived when they said they would and worked fast and efficiently. I'd definitely hire this company again.

Thank you very much for the review,and hope to see you again on your next project :)

rene in Toronto
rene in Toronto

Basement Windows installation and service

Ehsan quoted and provided a very nice job for my basement windows installation and service. He was very professional and completed the job on time, actually well ahead of the schedule. I will definitely avail of his service in the future and will highly recommend to my friends and neighbors.

Thank you for sharing your experience with others.

Keyvan
Keyvan
1 review Aurora, ON

Framing

I hired this company to do some framing work in my house.they did really great job.

Pourang
Pourang
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Firiming my house

E.B. Design & Construction Inc.
647-703-7350
800 Lawrence ave west
Toronto
M6A

It was a perfect job
Fast and nice and finished on time
Really was happy and appreciate

Thank you for your time to share your experience with our clients

Hojj
Hojj
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement framing

We hired this company to frame my basement and they really did great job,fast and on time ,highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the review,glad to hear your experience.

Dave
Dave

Framing

Would highly recommend E.B Design & Construction. I was in a big time crunch to get my 2,800 square foot basement framed and needed someone immediately that would be reliable and fairly priced. Eshan far exceeded my expectations. He came when he said he would, followed up quickly and did the job in the time he said he would with excellent attention to detail. Him and his crew were very reliable, helpful, neat, polite and respectful and very professional. When I needed more wood to finish the job and the delivery company couldn't come till the next day Eshan went to Home Depot and bought the wood I needed as he knew what a rush I was in. I am a custom home builder and I wish I discovered him earlier but now that I know him I will definitely use him for all my framing jobs without hesitation .

Tnx very much,that was great to working with you.

Mehditarahomi1979
Mehditarahomi1979

Basement framing

I hired this company for framing my basement n main floor. They did great job according to drawing
Truly satisfied

Tnx for ur feedback,that was great to working with you guys.

ryan_smith
ryan_smith
1 review Whitby, ON

Construction of new Window

I was looking for 2 new windows to be put into my basement. One window being 24x48 and one being 18x40.

The E.B. Design and Construction team completed this work in 4 days. I was pleasantly surprised at the level of professional and how fast they were able to complete the work. The project didn't drag on like contractors I have used in the past.
The pricing was very competitive and the quality of work went beyond the price.

I would definitely use E.B. again.

Thank you for your feedback.
Hope to see you again in your future project.

Mohsen
Mohsen
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement framing

I realy recommend this company for framing job. They are very on time, fast and do the job perfectly. Nice and acurate. Their price is really reasonable and less than the others. More than every thinh, they are very polite and nice people. Strongly recommended.

Thank you sir for ur time to sharing your experience with our clients . Hope to see u again in your future projects.

Chris J.
Chris J.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Windows Replacement (Cut, Remove and Install)

EBDC did a great job for us on this project. The team showed up precisely on time each day and commenced work without delay. The work involved cutting concrete, installing a lintel and finishing masonry before window installation could begin. The windows were installed exactly and no re-work was required. They even matched the grout, caulk and brick color to the existing wall so closely -- it looks perfectly natural. Job site was left clean and tidy at the end of each day and the contractors were polite and pleasant. Homeowners were quite happy with the result. We will definitely use EBDC for concrete cutting and window installation work in the future.

Tnx for ur feedback. Glad you are happy

More about E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

E.B. Design and Contruction

Ehsan and his team will come into your home to help you turn it into your castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

basement renovation :
design - basement design - basement finishing - basement renovation

windows and doors :
emergency escape window - window enlargement - concrete cutting - windows replacement
patio door cut out-

framing :
framing - rough carpentry - addition - LVL - load bearing wall - basement framing