E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Framing
800 Lawrence ave west Toronto ON M6A

Framing
E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Kevin
Kevin
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Load bearing wall removed between kitchen and dining room to.open up space. New flush LVL installed.

Hallmars Investments Inc. are real estate investors and buy properties to renovate then sell. We required a load bearing wall to be removed to create an open concept between the kitchen and dining room and the giving us the ability to have an island in the kitchen.
Great service always communicated with me and project completed as promissed. Great cleanup afterwards. I would fully recommend them for your structural project.

Neil
Neil

Great Job All Round!

Eshan and his crew were very professional. They removed a load bearing wall the extent of our home (see picture), opened a wall by our stairs (see picture) and removed a post in the kitchen (picture below). In all there were 4 steel beams and one LVL added. This included welding in the basement (see picture).
Eshan came by and within 24 hours we had a quote that was a very reasonable. The final cost was exactly what was quoted. They started the job when they said they would and they completed the job sooner than expected (2 weeks to the day). The building inspector had no changes to his work before it was approved.
We lived in our home during construction and Eshan and his crew were very respectful and did they best to control dust which was important to us.
I would highly recommend E.B. Design and Construction for any load bearing wall and structural work.

One of my nicest clients ever... thank you for your business... really enjoyed working with you.

Hossein in Toronto
Hossein in Toronto

Wall removal

E.B. design is a professional, reliable and friendly team who doesn't hesitate to answer your unlimited questions and concerns.

Mark in Hamilton
Mark in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Beam Installation

Eshan and his crew were very responsive and extremely knowledgeable of the work and timing involved in the project. They followed the engineers drawings completely, which gave me confidence in their abilities. Eshan was also very cooperative and responsive to questions throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend them for any similar work.

Structural beam installation

My wife and I were very pleased with the Job.Eshan and his crew were very professional ,clean and completed the job on time

Kari in Toronto
Kari in Toronto

Removal of wall

Ehsan was absolutely amazing to work with. I originally had him out earlier this year to give me a quote to remove a wall and then decided to put the project off until next year. Then I reached out to him again because I decided I was ready to proceed. He was patient answering ALL of my questions and I had alot of them. He never seemed annoyed. I had received quotes from several companies and the price was reasonable compared to others. Hiring contractors always makes me nervous because you hear so many horror stories But the reason I went with Ehsan is because of the vibe I got from him...I felt like I could trust him. . And he had several positive reviews from others in similar projects. His crew worked hard and were very friendly and respectful. Ehsan and his team kept me updated throughout on what they were doing and asked me questions as needed to ensure they were meeting my needs. I'm so pleased with the work that they did and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of work. I'll be using them again next year for another project.

Thank you Ehsan and team! Removing that wall made such a difference and was the first step to making my vision come to life. See you next year for phase 2!

Beam installation

Excellent service. Honest people. They were extremely hardworking. They were very clean during the renovations. Very skillful and professional. I would highly recommend them and I’m very happy with the service.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Removal of load bearing Wall

Needed a load bearing wall removed, crew and company was very professional and on time. No issues or hassles, the crews worked with the engineer/designer to have the beams and posts as needed to pass inspection and for final report. Very pleased and happy. We chose E.B. Design & Construction Inc. based on the experience and positive reviews on removing load bearing walls. We can now enjoy the open concept design. Well worth the money. The work took 1 day. Sept 2020

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Removal of load bearing wall.

Needed load bearing wall removed. Crew and company was very professional and on time, no issues or hassles to deal with. Found this company on homestars and read the reviews and decided to go with them based on experience and reviews. We are happy with the result and will use them again in the future. The work took 1 day to complete and another day they came by after for final details and touches that the engineer/ designer wanted. Very pleased and happy.

Sept 2020.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wall removal

Excellent service, Ehsan and his team are prompt and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needed wall removal.

Thanks

More about E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

E.B. Design and Construction Inc.

Esan and his team will come into your home to help you turn it into your open concept castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

we Create your dream open concept house... call us now!
framing :
framing - rough carpentry- LVL installation - load bearing wall removal-steel post installation -steel beam installation-open concept design.

structural engieenering service is available.
city permit service is available.