Real Construction Group

Negar
Negar
1 review , ON

Custom Media Unit

Anwar is very professional and expert in his job. Time is very important for me and he was super on time to make this media unit. I highly recommend him to design companies and individuals!

Hi Negar,

We are blessed to have interior designers as our clients who take great pride in their work and quality. Super happy to work with you and looking forward to seeing you soon on your next project ;)

Thank you!!!!!

sheldonrg1987
sheldonrg1987

Basement Remodeling & House Paintimg

I Hired Real Construction Group to have my Moms house completed so i can move in.
Baz was a highly recomeneded. He installed a brand new beautiful kitchen as well as two beuatiful bathrooms. Real construction group was able to work with my schedule and got a lot acomplished daily.
I highly recomend Real construction group to anyone who needs redisigning or renovations done in the home.

Hi Shell,

Thank you so much for your kind words and trust in our company. We had a great time working with your family. Super excited to have you live in your new place, wish you all the best and see you soon. Also, the BBQ was great that one day ;)

Baz
Anwar
Real Group Staff

bhattikhalib
bhattikhalib

Full house renovation + basement

I've heard many contractor horror stories and so I was very picky when chosing someone to work in my home. Real Construction came very highly recomended and after meeting with them at their beautiful offices in Vaughan I felt extremely comfortable and reassured from the very beginning!

My project included a complete gutting and refinishing of an entire detached 3 story home, including demolition, framing, drywall, electrical, plumbing, flooring, kitchens, bathrooms and paint. Shabaz and his team were comsumate professionals throughout the entire journey. I had to delay my start date on very short notice several times and they were more then willing to go out of their way to keep rescheduling for me and when I was finally ready to start they had a full team at my house on 1 days notice. They helped me through many issues that arrose durring the project, were always available day or night, and worked around my schedule. His team never took a day off and they finished exactly on time and on budget. The work was impecable and very clean and the finished product is beautiful and already gotten many compliments and people asking for referrals!

This isnt your average contractor and they approach the job the right way. You can be completely reassured of the product and the people behind the product. They will certainly have my business for life.

Khalid! Thank you so much for your kind words. You are truly an amazing person and we are fortunate to have clinets such as your self.

Throughout the whole project, you were more then accommodating and supportive of on site modifications and changes. Together we have truly achieved our goals. I wish you all the success and happiness in your new home. looking forward to seeing you soon on your next property ;)

Baz and Anwar
Real Group Staff

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Counter Top

Thank you for our New Counter Top Real Construction.
Anwar explained everything to us from start to finish and did everything listed on the contract. The amount of time to complete the job from start to finish exceeded our expectations. The professional and efficient service from the installers Bag, Mandakn, and plumber Raphael, made it a pleasure to work with. We would recommend them to anyone.

The Panchoo’s

Hi. Thank you so much for your kind words. We are truly grateful for clients such as yourself ;). looking forward to seeing everyone again. Also let us know if there is anything we can do to make your property look better in the future ???. Have a wonderful day. Thanks

Baz

Adrienne
Adrienne
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Baz and Theo did a great job providing suggestions for the design plan and finishes. They have great taste and are up to date with modern style and trends. Everyone is very personable, friendly and quick to respond to messages. The final project turned out very well. It looks fantastic. I would have given them a 5 star rating however the project took much longer than anticipated and there were a few finishing details that were overlooked at the end. I would encourage a consistent practice of keeping the job site clean each day and protecting finished serfaces throughout the project. The love is always in the details! I would hire them again though because the finished product is great and they are really nice guys to work with.

Hi Adrienne, thanks so much for your kind words. we look forward to having you as a long term client, we loved working with your family and thanks for getting the cutest dog during the renovation ;)

Richard
Richard

Condo Kitchen renovation

Replaced cabinets, countertops, backsplash, sink & faucet, paint. Very personal service, friendly, responsive, fair prices, great continuity throughout. Always let us know when they were coming and always came as promised. Responded to special requests promptly. Really helpful assistance with selection of materials and colours. Would definitely use them again!

Thank you so much for such kind words Richard. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and have a wonderful day. Thanks again

Jovina A.
Jovina A.
1 review Pickering, ON

Fully Renovated Nail Salon

Real Construction Group., had completed a full nail salon renovation job for us, and we could not be happier with their services. Real Construction Group had provide their services with great care, professionalism, and integrity.

Shahbaz, Theo and the rest of team were by my side through the full course of the project and were very responsible and respectful of all dead lines that had been given to them or promised to us. They were able to complete the job in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining their high standard of service and quality.

We would highly recommend Real Groups Inc., for any jobs required for your home.

thanks so much and we are looking forward to seeing you soon

Vani
Vani
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Renovation Project

Baz, Theo and their teams did a phenomenal job renovating our home. From design/ conception to execution, their attention to detail and quality of work is unsurpassed. They are professional, courteous, trustworthy and responsive. They gave us a tonne of different options that fit within our budget and was able to find quick solutions for any unexpected circumstances that usually come up with large renovations. In our case, it was having to reroute all HVAC work that was found in a load bearing wall that was being removed. This unforeseen issue only added half a day so basically no real obstacles with these guys, only workarounds which show their level of knowledge and skill. All timelines were met and they beyond exceeded my expectations. I will definitely continue to use REAL for all my renovation needs. Love my house- thx guys!

you are awesome. thank you!!!!

raman
raman

Showroom and warehouse renovation

Renovated completely the whole showroom and warehouse with approx 25000 sqft of tile area with lighting and duct work

All work was done up to the code and city requirements . They were available at every step and at any change. Very helpful in any changes needed. Very resourceful for any type of project requirement.

SHAHBAZ is always accessible which is a relief when you have a huge project of renovation happening.

Hi Raman.

Thank you for sharing such kind words. We are very grateful to be a helping hand of such a reputable company as MS INTERNATIONAL. Working with you and your team was full of good and exciting memories.
Looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Regards,
Baz Paracha

MSM Legal Group
MSM Legal Group

Office renovations

Its was a pleasure having Real Construction Group create and renovate my new law office. They used their experience, professionalism, and personalized service to transform my ideas into a high end functional space using only high quality materials and finishes. I couldn't be happier with the results that exceeded my expectations. I look forward to working with them for future projects.

Hi Matt.

It was an amazing experience to work with an established company such as yours who are in their expansion stages. We are truly grateful to work with professional lawyers such as your self who take pride in their company. We look forward to helping you grow more and more. have a wonderful day and we will see you shortly. Thanks

More about Real Construction Group

Real Group has become GTA's premier construction and Renovation Company. We have the versatility to handle any project with extreme precision, accuracy and efficiency. The aim is to ensure every client’s needs are met and we exceed expectations.

We are an established General Contractor Serving the GTA. From Home Renovations, 2nd floor Additions to Building your home. We can help every step of the way.
Products: Kitchen Cabinets