Furnituremaster.Ca

Reviews for Furnituremaster.Ca

Joyce in North York
Joyce in North York

Great Service

We had an excellent overall experience with Furniture Master team. Special thanks to Artem, Andrew and the rest of the team for a great work on remodeling our kitchen. They were very professional and efficient. We highly recommend their service to everyone.

larry
larry

Kitchen Renovation

Great work by Artem, Alex and team. They managed a fairly complicated IKEA kitchen install, we had to invert some cabinets to make it fit and be functional. The work 1 year later is holding up perfectly, they worked fast and clean which is important when you have young children in the house.

Highly recommend, I can't recall the project cost but I recall it being very fair. You can't go wrong with these folks.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Best Assembly Service I have experienced !

Excellent, precise and super efficient service!! Prompt and immediate message response and will definitely hire for other services. Work was done with safety in mind the whole time and the specifications asked for.
A very wise hire !

Julia in Kitchener
Julia in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Stellar experience

I had a pleasant experience working with furnituremaster.ca ! Artem and his team came to build our IKEA furniture (complex tv stand + queen bed with storage), they were very polite & professional. Not only they answered my email super fast but also were able to come the following day (at the time scheduled) and built everything under 2 hours!

Everything went well, the service provided is by far 100% reliable and great quality.

I would definitively recommend using their services!

Thanks for calling us, we are glad you enjoyed our service

Great service

Great selection of furniture, Very polite staff and team.
Lots to pick from, We ordered living room and dining room furniture from Furniture Master. Very happy with everything and will return soon.

Highly recommend to everyone.

oldhome
oldhome

IKEA PAX system

Very happy. We had logistical issues with IKEA but they were able to come up with a customized solution. They crew was very polite and super quick. Would use them again!

Thanks for your business, enjoy your closet

twbb
twbb

Unassembly of IKEA Pax mirrowed wardrobe and reassembly

Prompt at both locations. Very tidy and quick. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending Arten. It was a please to deal with him. He deserves more business

Thanks for your business

Tara in Edmont
Tara in Edmont
1 review Edmonton, AB

Master Closet

I can't recommend Artem enough. He designed the IKEA system that made sense for the closet spaces, came to IKEA with me to get everything, was speedy and reliable with assembling it all. And, even went back to IKEA to get a few extra shelves I asked for. He is fantastic!
Reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and fast - a dream combination!

Thanks for your business Tara, it was a pleasure to work with you

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

IKEA sliding doors

Artem from Furniture Master recently assembled the sliding doors of our IKEA wardrobe. It seemed that he knew what he was doing. I have various IKEA furniture, which made my husband feel challenged. I wish I would have called this service. I did not feel the cost of $120 expensive considering that I do not need to see my husband frustrated because he is not able to assemble IKEA furniture. I definitely recommend this service to anyone who has a difficulty with assembling IKEA furniture.

Thanks for your business

Greg
Greg

Our IKEA kitchen project

When my wife and I decided to renovate our main floor, the kitchen became our primary focus. We both agreed that an IKEA kitchen would provide us with the style, functionality and durability we were looking for while still leaving lots of room in our budget for high end appliances.

When the time came to choose an installer we actually interviewed two other companies before deciding on FURNITURE MASTER but in the end, they were clearly the right choice.

After contacting Artem and sending him our IKEA kitchen plan, he sent back a quote and asked to make a site visit just to be clear as to the scope of the work. We discussed the design and the installation process as well as a few issues I thought may be problematic. Needless to say Artem put my mind at ease.

On the day of the install the crew arrived on time. First two assemblers and a short time later Alex, Artem's business partner and head installer. These guys worked like a well oiled machine. They were organized, efficient and extremely skillful. I was astonished at how quickly things began to take shape.

On the second day Artem joined the crew and by the end of day our new cabinets were beautifully installed. They made it all look so easy while being careful, clean, courteous and respectful of their surroundings. The FURNITURE MASTER team are without question skilled craftsmen who take considerable pride in their work. Thank you gentlemen for a job well done.

Greg Carducci

Hello Greg, we are pleased to have one more happy customer. Thanks for your business

More about Furnituremaster.Ca

Our team loves to build and customize furniture. And we believe that the most fun and interesting part of the house to work with is the kitchen. To create the perfect kitchen, one must maintain the equilibrium among budget, durability, functionality, aesthetics, and ergonomics. For us, custom kitchen assembly is ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?