FURNITUREMASTER.CA

Furniture
FURNITUREMASTER.CA

Reviews for FURNITUREMASTER.CA

Great service

Great selection of furniture, Very polite staff and team.
Lots to pick from, We ordered living room and dining room furniture from Furniture Master. Very happy with everything and will return soon.

Highly recommend to everyone.

oldhome
oldhome

IKEA PAX system

Very happy. We had logistical issues with IKEA but they were able to come up with a customized solution. They crew was very polite and super quick. Would use them again!

Thanks for your business, enjoy your closet

twbb
twbb

Unassembly of IKEA Pax mirrowed wardrobe and reassembly

Prompt at both locations. Very tidy and quick. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending Arten. It was a please to deal with him. He deserves more business

Tara in Edmont
Tara in Edmont
1 review Edmonton, AB

Master Closet

I can't recommend Artem enough. He designed the IKEA system that made sense for the closet spaces, came to IKEA with me to get everything, was speedy and reliable with assembling it all. And, even went back to IKEA to get a few extra shelves I asked for. He is fantastic!
Reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and fast - a dream combination!

Thanks for your business Tara, it was a pleasure to work with you

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

IKEA sliding doors

Artem from Furniture Master recently assembled the sliding doors of our IKEA wardrobe. It seemed that he knew what he was doing. I have various IKEA furniture, which made my husband feel challenged. I wish I would have called this service. I did not feel the cost of $120 expensive considering that I do not need to see my husband frustrated because he is not able to assemble IKEA furniture. I definitely recommend this service to anyone who has a difficulty with assembling IKEA furniture.

Greg
Greg

Our IKEA kitchen project

When my wife and I decided to renovate our main floor, the kitchen became our primary focus. We both agreed that an IKEA kitchen would provide us with the style, functionality and durability we were looking for while still leaving lots of room in our budget for high end appliances.

When the time came to choose an installer we actually interviewed two other companies before deciding on FURNITURE MASTER but in the end, they were clearly the right choice.

After contacting Artem and sending him our IKEA kitchen plan, he sent back a quote and asked to make a site visit just to be clear as to the scope of the work. We discussed the design and the installation process as well as a few issues I thought may be problematic. Needless to say Artem put my mind at ease.

On the day of the install the crew arrived on time. First two assemblers and a short time later Alex, Artem's business partner and head installer. These guys worked like a well oiled machine. They were organized, efficient and extremely skillful. I was astonished at how quickly things began to take shape.

On the second day Artem joined the crew and by the end of day our new cabinets were beautifully installed. They made it all look so easy while being careful, clean, courteous and respectful of their surroundings. The FURNITURE MASTER team are without question skilled craftsmen who take considerable pride in their work. Thank you gentlemen for a job well done.

Greg Carducci

Hello Greg, we are pleased to have one more happy customer. Thanks for your business

Kelly in Brampton
Kelly in Brampton

Assembly and Installation of Ikea kitchen

Artem and 2 other installers arrived in the morning and quickly got to work assembling all the cabinets. They definitely knew what they were doing. They even installed our new microrange over the stove. Our kitchen was done in no time and is beautiful. I can't thank Artem and crew for getting me back in my new kitchen.
I will definitely be calling Artem for our next project.
Kelly DaCosta

Thanks Kelly for your business

erin in Toronto
erin in Toronto

Ikea Assembly and Delivery

Artem was wonderful, extremely professional, fast and delivered high-quality work. He arrived on time, with my item, did a fast assembly and cleaned up everything with him. I would highly recommend his services.

Thanks for your business Erin

Danno72 in Toronto
Danno72 in Toronto

IKEA Cabinet Assembly

Artem is some kind of magician. He just built 3x IKEA MALSJÖ Cabinets in less than two hours by himself and they look perfect.

I was blown away at how efficiently he worked. He was right on time, friendly, no nonsense.

He is definitely now our "go to" person for assembly and installation.

Highly recommended.

Alex H.
Alex H.

Custom dishwasher installation

I needed a new dishwasher and ordered one to come in by deliver, and I know this was going to be a custom job. I called Alex and he was really nice and understanding. He first brought over Yuri to install the dishwasher and later, Alex came to install the panel. Alex had to do quite a bit of customizing around this unit and it looks great. Alex took all the measurements and had all the right tools to get the job done.

Both Alex and Yuri and great at there job and I look forward to working with them in the future.

aleX

Thank you!

More about FURNITUREMASTER.CA

Our team loves to build and customize furniture. And we believe that the most fun and interesting part of the house to work with is the kitchen.
To create the perfect kitchen, one must maintain the equilibrium among budget, durability, functionality, aesthetics, and ergonomics.
For us, custom kitchen assembly is a mash-up of art, architecture, and engineering. And we are passionate about it.
That is why we have been in the business since 2010, with the aim of providing our clients theirdream kitchen.

If you want to know more about us, feel free to check our contact details below.

It does not matter if its Custom made, IKEA, Costco, CB2 or any other brand furniture, we do it all.
We are ready to purchase, deliver and assemble any furniture from major furniture store (IKEA, Canadian Tire, Costco, EQ3...) quickly and efficiently.