7 inch Concrete & Coatings

Concrete Contractors
Mississauga ON L5E 2G6
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Mississauga  >  7 inch Concrete & Coatings
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 7 inch Concrete & Coatings

Asad in Mississauga

After our experience with the first contractor who were hired to do exposed concrete, that turned out to be a disaster, and total eyesore for which we paid good money. When we complained how bad the job was. The contractor stated our complaint was unnecessary, and sent me an SMS saying to find someone else to complete the job. Not even a phone call.

After our first experience, we found homestar.com and 7 Inch Concrete. After looking at other jobs Paul, and his team had completed we decided to hire Paul, still nervous after the experience with our previous contractor.

Paul and his team are one of the most polite, humble and hardworking contractors I have had the pleasure to meet. They know concrete. We showed Paul a picture from a magazine and asked him to recreate it, which he did. They did a fantastic job with so much attention to detail.

Thank you, Paul, for transforming the patio, and no doubt I will hire your services in the future. I have no hesitation in recommending 7Inch Concrete to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Asad. It means great deal to my business and my self personally to receive such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards
Paul
7 Inch Concrete & Coatings

Jason

Paul and his team did a fantastic job on our backyard patio, we are very happy with their work. We were in need of a fix, repair and finishing of our current backyard. Paul and team came in and work with us the entire process. He was very professional and knowledgeable... And in the end delivered exactly what we hoped. I highly recommend 7 Inch Concrete and Coating.

Job Price

Thank you Jason. It means great deal to my business and my self personally to receive such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards
Paul
7 Inch Concrete & Coatings

Raul in Orleans

Paul and his crew did a great job at our place. They took down our old deck and designed a beautiful space in our backyard. The weather did no cooperate however Paul always made up for it and kept us updated. I am very happy with his work and I would highly recommend him and his team. They are all very professional, respectful and polite. Raul