7 inch Concrete & Coatings

Concrete Contractors
Mississauga ON L5E 2G6
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Mississauga  >  7 inch Concrete & Coatings

Reviews for 7 inch Concrete & Coatings

Asad in Mississauga

After our experience with the first contractor who were hired to do exposed concrete, that turned out to be a disaster, and total eyesore for which we paid good money. When we complained how bad the job was. The contractor stated our complaint was unnecessary, and sent me an SMS saying to find someone else to complete the job. Not even a phone call.

After our first experience, we found homestar.com and 7 Inch Concrete. After looking at other jobs Paul, and his team had completed we decided to hire Paul, still nervous after the experience with our previous contractor.

Paul and his team are one of the most polite, humble and hardworking contractors I have had the pleasure to meet. They know concrete. We showed Paul a picture from a magazine and asked him to recreate it, which he did. They did a fantastic job with so much attention to detail.

Thank you, Paul, for transforming the patio, and no doubt I will hire your services in the future. I have no hesitation in recommending 7Inch Concrete to anyone.

Thank you Asad. It means great deal to my business and my self personally to receive such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards

Jason

Paul and his team did a fantastic job on our backyard patio, we are very happy with their work. We were in need of a fix, repair and finishing of our current backyard. Paul and team came in and work with us the entire process. He was very professional and knowledgeable... And in the end delivered exactly what we hoped. I highly recommend 7 Inch Concrete and Coating.

Thank you Jason. It means great deal to my business and my self personally to receive such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards

Raul in Orleans

Paul and his crew did a great job at our place. They took down our old deck and designed a beautiful space in our backyard. The weather did no cooperate however Paul always made up for it and kept us updated. I am very happy with his work and I would highly recommend him and his team. They are all very professional, respectful and polite. Raul

Thank you Raul. It means great deal to my business and my self personally to receive such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards

vik

7 inches team did a good work for my deck with good understanding of concrete. Good and polite people.

keyscott

Professional courteous and friendly service done within promised time frame.
Job site was cleaned up daily.

Peter S.

BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTED PROJECT!!!
In a world where excellent craftsmanship, attention to detail, and great customer service are fading, or pretty much nonexistent, Paul from 7 inch Concrete and Coatings is a shining superstar. I recently hired Paul from 7inch Concrete and coatings to redo my front porch and staircase. I interviewed more than 3 different companies for the job, and as soon as I met with Paul, I was confident that he was the man for the job. He is very courteous and he really knows his stuff! Paul took his time while showing me the samples and provided me with lots of options and advice. He communicated very clearly what he was going to do, and arrived for the job precisely when he said he was going to, with a big smile and eagerness to do the work. Watching him work is like watching an artist create a masterpiece. He really cares about quality, and wasn't rushed to finish like many who just want to make a quick buck. It's like he was working on his own porch. Paul fixed all the cracks and uneven areas of the porch and staircase and coated it , exactly matching the colour I wanted, he even cleaned up after himself, leaving the place spotless, returning the next day to seal his work. Im very happy with the outcome , it looks so pretty , that I've had multiple people stop and compliment my gorgeous porch and staircase. They all say "wow, I've never seen anything look this good", and they are right , I've never seen anything so perfect and beautifully executed ! My porch used to be the ugliest one on the street, but now, it is the sharpest looking one and envy of the neighbourhood. His attention to detail and pride in craftsmanship as well as his friendly demeanour and exceptional customer service, make him a standout. He is unquestionably a true talent and a true professional.

Thank you Pieter. It means great deal to my business and my self personally to receive such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Regards

Simon L from Toronto

Paul did a fantastic job, exceeding my expectations, on my 20x20 concrete parking pad with a 4x10 lip and retaining wall.

Paul is very professional, friendly and has excellent communication always letting you know his schedule and timeline of the work he plans on doing. He is a dedicated and hard working entrepreneur that takes pride in doing a good job and it really shows in the end result.

He went above and beyond to ensure his work lasts many years with no issues, completed everything on time and left the job site very clean.

I would highly recommend Paul and his crew and will definitely contact him for any future jobs.

Simon

Thank you for the great review, Simon. I'm glad you are happy with the work we did and please call me if you ever need anything else done in the future.
7 Inch concrete team

Pixel Catalyst
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Pavel did an awesome job on my concrete pads in the backyard. Great guy, very helpful and easy to work with. I'm very pleased with the work that was done and would highly recommend 7inch Concrete. Good job Pavel.

Thank You Martin for the review and rating. We are here should You need anything in the future. Wishing You all the best. 7 Inch Concrete & Coatings

kim

Fixed front cement retaining wall. Excellent work, reasonable cost, friendly service. All around great job, would totally recommend!

Brian in

Paul provided exceptional service and attention to detail. Very professional and on time. Would definitely recommend his services for any concrete finishing project. You will not be disappointed with his work.

More about 7 inch Concrete & Coatings

7 inch concrete & coatings™-the name of the company was formed after 8 years of working experience with concrete. Our combined European and Canadian concrete solutions make us firmly believe that 7 inches of thickness is the way to go.

Concrete repair