Basement Renovation

Backyard reno

905-259-2391
Whitby
L1M 1C1

Brent and his team are absolutely amazing! They made a composite deck, built-in kitchen, built-in fire pit, stonework throughout the rest of the yard and added 8ft cedar trees. My backyard looks like paradise. We've gotten so many compliments from family and friends. Brent is very talented, knowledgeable, reliable and very efficient. We are so happy we chose Brent and his team to complete our backyard. I give them an A+ and highly recommend them. Thanks for your amazing work!

Thanks Melissa! It was great working with you guys

KarenL in Whitby
KarenL in Whitby

Front/backyard and driveway

Brent was hired last year to build a circular patio area using Unilock Thornbury interlocking paving stones. We are extremely impressed with his workmanship particularly with curvy design that he was recently hired again to do the front of our house. He is very accommodating and knowledgeable in this field and we are happy to recommend his services.

Thanks Karen much appreciated!

bobwalker1521
bobwalker1521
1 review Pickering, ON

Front walkway and porch.

Brent did an amazing job of our porch and walkway. He covered the porch with stone and did our front walk with interlocking and it looks beautiful. He is very professional, hard working and extremely nice to deal with. He came recommended to us and we would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have interlocking or stone work done. Thanks Brent!

Thanks Bob really appreciate it

Front landscaping

Brent and his team were a breeze to work with. From day one with providing a very detailed quote, to meeting with us and picking out the stone and materials that Brent was going to use for the project was a very easy process.
We had to be away during the completion on the project and we felt very comfortable leaving him and his team to complete the job. Brent was in constant contact with us during this time. We look forward to working with him again on our next project.

Thank you! Turned out awesome!

Landscape and Driveway

After reading Brent's Mission statement what can my wife & I add. As a customer everything Brent said in his Mission is true & then some. I'm still getting people complementing on the landscaping and driveway work after a year as well as coming to the door and asking for his phone # . As a matter of fact Brent picked up 4 more homes on our street while other landscapers were doing work. Actually Brent also did a remodel job on a bathroom and they were very happy with the price as well as the work. I've heard Brent will be back this year to do work. Picked up more jobs. Thank you Brent from Mary & I as well as John next door. Till next time we need you.

Thank you! Turned out amazing

Bathroom Renovation

905-259-2391
Whitby
L1M 1C1

Bathtub was replaced by a walk-in shower unit. Complete new tiling with full glass doors.
Exceptional good service, clean working environment and the end result was excellent.
I have recommended Envision Building concepts to a number of friends and family with one family member already getting the same renovation completed by Envision.

Thank you!

More about Envision Building Concepts

My Mission is to help bring your dreams/visions to life while working within your budget. I believe anything is possible. Our team/crew is constantly researching new building trends and design techniques so we can share them with you. I built this company based on affordable pricing and extreme attention to detail. I love educating clients as questions come up, regarding our process during your installation. I understand, through my 10 years of experience, that changes come up and I work with you on getting your finished product exactly how you want it. I offer free estimates and typically meet a few additional times before, depending on the project size. My crew and I are very meticulous when it comes to detail, spacing, cutting, and finishing. We also value going the extra mile when it comes to ensuring long lasting products- depth of excavation/posts for our outdoor projects, proper waterproofing techniques for our bathrooms, framing/electrical/plumbing to code, permits when needed, for our kitchens and basements, ect. I have been told by previous clients that my crew and I are very professional, clean and polite. Our passion and love for what we do is demonstrated everyday on our project sites. We look forward to working with you!

Things I value most-
-Honesty
-Safety
-long lasting product
-Communication
​-Quality
-Design​

Residential or Commercial

Basement Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
Our Services We do our very best to exceed client expectations, and back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. Residential or Commercial We've got all your needs covered: from residential or commercial remodels to household repairs and everything in between. Don't hesitate to call or send us an email inquiring about any part of the process. All of our staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help. Contact us for a free quote and we'll come to you to discuss whatever you have in mind! OUTDOOR PROJECTS Outdoor Kitchens Pergolas Hot tub built ins Pools patios ​natural stone Interlocking Patios and Walkways Driveways porch overlay systems ​concrete Retaining Walls Custom Fountains Outdoor Fireplaces Decks/fences Sheds Front Yard/ Backyard Design Steps (Natural Stone/ Concrete) Landscape Lighting Pillars Railings astro turf Driveways interlock/steps/stone repair work INDOOR RENOVATIONS Bathrooms Kitchens Bedrooms​ Basement Finishing Legal Basement Apartments Home Gyms ​Fireplaces flooring, drywall, painting, trim, tile, doors and windows, insulation, sound proofing, venting/framing ​built ins/closets ​veneer stone