HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Oakridges  >  Willowtree Construction Company

Reviews for Willowtree Construction Company

647-299-7360
200 Lakeland Cres
Richmond Hill
L4E 3A3

My wife and I purchased a little Portuguese Grandmas house in Toronto and it was in dire need of some updating.

I found Frank on Home Stars, and he and his team were ready to get started in days. The renovation was quite extensive, inlcuding structural wall removal, new HVC, pluming, and electrical. The project was completely permitted, and Frank worked with the inspectors to make sure everything was signed off and approved.

From the first day Frank and his team started, not one day went by in the 3 month time period, where something did not happen on the house. I was very impressed by the trades that Frank brought in, and everyone did very high quality work.

Frank was on time and on budget, and my wife and I love our new place.

We still have more to do but will definitely use Frank again in the future.

It has been a great pleasure working with you on this project. We worked out many challenges together and at the end we conquered them all. I am so happy that I was able to meet you expectations and see the smile at the end
Looking forward to working with you in the close future

Greg in Richmond Hill
Greg in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front hall renovation

Willowtree Construction did an outstanding job of co-ordinating many different workers, from painters to electricians to framers
and drywallers to deliver a successful finished front hallway to our house. Every worker was on time, professional and cleaned up after every phase of the job. I have nothing but high praise for Frank and his crew.

It was a pleasure working with you on this project .

Sincerely

Dave
Dave

Roof repair and reshingle, Balcony replaced, Chimney replaced, exterior siding replaced with stucco.

All work was done on time and on budget, communication with the contractor and his subs was good. Final product looks great!

It was a pleasure working with you on you project . Glad we were able to complete the project in a timely manner considering the cold spell we had during the holidays.

Frank

Project - designing to custom build our home converting from Bungalow to two story

Thank you Frank (Willowtree Construction) for your quality work for taking large size project from designing to custom build our home converting from Bungalow to two story. Great customer service and high quality workmanship. Open discussion throughout. Every deadline set, was met without issue.
Our house is the Wow factor in the area. People stop by and come and give us the feedback and complement the work.
We are very happy with the entire renovation experience. Frank was always available, and he worked closely with his team to ensure a quality finish at every stage. All of his team members are Licenses, professional and respectful and did great work. The team worked hard and stayed within the time frame. Thank you all.
We hired him again to my Parent’s house to renovate the basement that converted into two bedroom basement apartment that is done very taste fully. Extremely satisfied with the project.. Again great service and perfection that shows in the quality of his work.
Thank you Frank. I will highly recommend your company to everyone who wants the best possible job done. It was truly a pleasure working with you! Our family feels like you are our family member. We miss you. Keep in touch till next project.
See before and after picture
27 Waltonice Rd
See Before & after

after picture

Everyday was a pleasure and joy for me to have had the opportunity to work with you and family and truly felt like I was working with my own family. All of you helped along the whole project with great understanding and appreciation, warm welcomes and hospitality you don't see a lot of between contractors and homeowners. Feelings are mutual and hope to work with you again in the close future.

Darin Amos from Toronto
Darin Amos from Toronto

Basement finishing

We Hired Frank to finish our basement and are very happy with the results! We ran into a few issues major issues on the project but Frank was always very reliable and made sure everything was taken care of. Frank genuinely cares for his customers and was always very responsive to my messages, which is critical for such a big project!

It was a great pleasure working with you in this project. Your understanding of the details and the process we had to go through was commendable and a great help to me and the crew. Thank you for the opportunity

M.Madani
M.Madani
1 review Scarborough, ON

Load-bearing walls removal, HVAC, dry-wall/plaster and electrical

I started a house renovation several months ago. Removing several load-bearing wall was precursor to majority of tasks. The load-bearing wall removal was something that I could not handle myself, so I decided to hire a contractor to do that professionally. I heard so many negative anecdote from others dealing with contractors punctuality, quality, and so many other issues. So I decided to choose my contractor carefully by reviewing their previous works and interviewing them. Then, I found Frank (Willowtree Construction) on Home Stars with quite positive reviews. I got a very reasonable quote and few excellent ideas from him. I was impressed by his professionalism and level of expertise. He started right after the permit was in place and brought very knowledgeable/capable crew to finish the job in two days. I was so pleased that I contracted him a few other jobs including the drywalling, plastering, HVAC and electrical works, which all completed on-time with absolutely no frustration and aggregation. I am very comfortable to recommend Frank to my closest friends and family.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you during the renovation. Myself as well as my crew enjoyed every minute of it as you were understanding of the steps and process.
Frank and team

Ingrid Jarvis from Toronto
Ingrid Jarvis from Toronto

create a new walk-in large closet in a bedroom; install a new outside side door in garage

My experience with Frank, the owner, has been excellent. ON TIME. ON BUDGET.He listened carefully to the specifics of what I needed. He reviewed all the options, their cost, the time to completion. Frank is very organized and 'hands-on'. I took time off work to be there, and he visited the site daily. He has licensed specialized trades, all showed up on time, answered all our questions, and left our home spotless. Frank has worked on construction projects for years, and uses his knowledge to analyze options and provide great results.
Very professional.

Hi Ingrid
Thank you for your kind words about my company and I. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and am looking forward to meeting you in April to discuss other projects you have for 2017.

Tracy V.
Tracy V.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front sunroom renovation

We are very happy with the entire renovation experience. Frank was always available, and he worked closely with his team to ensure a quality finish at every stage. All of his team members were professional and respectful and did great work. We were given a time frame of 10 weeks from start to finish and the team worked hard to ensure that we stayed within that time frame. It was a pleasure working with Frank and the other professionals at Willowtree and we will definitely hire them again when it comes time to renovate other areas of our home.

It really was a pleasure working with you in this project. You were always available to help along during the project and clarified your choices and this made our job very smooth without delays. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to your project needs. Looking forward to working with you in the close future.

michael.butcher
michael.butcher

Main floor and all Bathroom renovation

Really high quality work. Open discussion throughout the reno on all parts of the project. We essentially provided a couple of pictures of what we were thinking and Frank and team created it!

Will be using again.

It was our pleasure to work with you in this project. It is an hounor to know you trusted my company and I to complete your project without your presence.

mthleaf4ever
mthleaf4ever
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement Renovation

Very professional and extremely satisfied with the project. Great customer service and high quality workmanship. Every deadline set, was met without issue.

It is with great pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to working with you in your future projects and thank you for your referrals.

More about Willowtree Construction Company

Willowtree Construction Company's founder Frank Samifanni started undertaking renovation projects as a sole proprietor in 1997. Frank's philosophy in delivering quality work and that has earned him positive and solid reviews and a strong referral base. In 2007 Frank incorporated his company under Willowtree Construction Company and went full force as a General Contractor.

Presently Willowtree Construction Company undertakes mid size to large size projects from design/ build custom built homes, additions and extensions to the existing structure, complete home renovation including kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations to structural changes .
As a general Contracting company our trained and licensed trades carry on the work assigned with full professionalism and promptness. We love to deliver turn key projects.