Willowtree Construction Company

Willowtree Construction Company

Reviews for Willowtree Construction Company

Zoltan
Zoltan

Basement framing & drywall.

Both crews were very good and reliable. Frank is a rarely honest person, what is almost impossible to find in the construction sector. He has delivered the project as discussed up front.
The framing was done by Joe and David. Drywall installation completed a second crew. They spent quite a bit of time to make sure the taping was done right.

I would certainly recommend Frank and his crew to my friends.

It was a pleasure working with you
Regards

Mark
Mark

Replaces musty old carpeted stairs and vinyl tile flooring with new solid oak hardwood.

Frank and his team were fantastic. When he came over for an estimate, we told him what we wanted, and gave us a fair quote. He took care of everything for us, even when we couldnt be home all the time, and did the work on time and on budget. He made sure to do the job right, going right down to the joists to make sure the floors were level and wouldn’t creak anymore. We will definitely use him again in the future!

It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I appreciated your understanding of the process we had to go through to get this work completed and making your basement available for us to prepare the materials. Looking forward to working with you in the close future.

Peter K.
Peter K.

Whole home renovation

Willowtree helped us complete a whole home renovation to our semi detached house. This included a complete gut of the existing interior, underpinning of the basement, and complete replacement of all the electrical and HVAC systems.

Throughout the process Frank was always available to answer our questions and offer much needed advice. The trades he used were all top notch a pleasure to deal with.

The work was completed to a high standard - and if there was ever an issue - Frank was sure to have it fixed. This was a large scale renovation and we were always comfortable knowing Frank would make sure things were done properly.

We consistently receive compliments regarding the quality of work and overall design - we wouldn't have been able to achieve our vision without Frank's help and dedication!

Frank continues to be responsive to any additional follow up questions and is quick to offer help and solutions.

Fees were up front and accurate and we were always aware ahead of time how any changes to the plan would impact the cost and timelines.

We would certainly use Willowtree again if needed! I'm sure our daughters and dog would also be happy with that! They miss having Frank around!

Hi Pete it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your wonderful family all along. Despite all the details and obstacles and the stress we went through you made it so easy for me to complete this project with minimal headache. You and Jackie's understanding of the process and professionalism contributed greatly to the end result. You are not just a customer but a friend.

Nicole Ferguson in Toronto
Nicole Ferguson in Toronto

Bathroom removal and wall reconstruction

Frank came out to my newly owned home to discuss my bathroom deconstruction and then reconstructing the walls to suite my needs. Right away I felt confortable with Frank and knew that he understood what my vision was. A few weeks later, on a date that I picked, Frank and his team showed up on time and ready to go. I thought that there would be a tremendous amount of dust and debris but Frank and his team did the deconstruction in a way that minimized the mess. Frank was present and attentive to all my addition requests so that I was MORE then satisfied with the work. I have hired many trades people in the past and feel that Frank and his team are top notch!!!!!

Thank you Nicole for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and I hope the transition continues smoothly for you so you can enjoy your new home.

May191 in Toronto
May191 in Toronto

Renovation of 120 Year old Toronto Townhome

My wife and I purchased a little Portuguese Grandmas house in Toronto and it was in dire need of some updating.

I found Frank on Home Stars, and he and his team were ready to get started in days. The renovation was quite extensive, inlcuding structural wall removal, new HVC, pluming, and electrical. The project was completely permitted, and Frank worked with the inspectors to make sure everything was signed off and approved.

From the first day Frank and his team started, not one day went by in the 3 month time period, where something did not happen on the house. I was very impressed by the trades that Frank brought in, and everyone did very high quality work.

Frank was on time and on budget, and my wife and I love our new place.

We still have more to do but will definitely use Frank again in the future.

It has been a great pleasure working with you on this project. We worked out many challenges together and at the end we conquered them all. I am so happy that I was able to meet you expectations and see the smile at the end
Looking forward to working with you in the close future

Greg in Richmond Hill
Greg in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front hall renovation

Willowtree Construction did an outstanding job of co-ordinating many different workers, from painters to electricians to framers
and drywallers to deliver a successful finished front hallway to our house. Every worker was on time, professional and cleaned up after every phase of the job. I have nothing but high praise for Frank and his crew.

It was a pleasure working with you on this project .

Sincerely

Dave
Dave

Roof repair and reshingle, Balcony replaced, Chimney replaced, exterior siding replaced with stucco.

All work was done on time and on budget, communication with the contractor and his subs was good. Final product looks great!

It was a pleasure working with you on you project . Glad we were able to complete the project in a timely manner considering the cold spell we had during the holidays.

Frank

Project - designing to custom build our home converting from Bungalow to two story

Thank you Frank (Willowtree Construction) for your quality work for taking large size project from designing to custom build our home converting from Bungalow to two story. Great customer service and high quality workmanship. Open discussion throughout. Every deadline set, was met without issue.
Our house is the Wow factor in the area. People stop by and come and give us the feedback and complement the work.
We are very happy with the entire renovation experience. Frank was always available, and he worked closely with his team to ensure a quality finish at every stage. All of his team members are Licenses, professional and respectful and did great work. The team worked hard and stayed within the time frame. Thank you all.
We hired him again to my Parent’s house to renovate the basement that converted into two bedroom basement apartment that is done very taste fully. Extremely satisfied with the project.. Again great service and perfection that shows in the quality of his work.
Thank you Frank. I will highly recommend your company to everyone who wants the best possible job done. It was truly a pleasure working with you! Our family feels like you are our family member. We miss you. Keep in touch till next project.
See before and after picture
27 Waltonice Rd
See Before & after

after picture

Everyday was a pleasure and joy for me to have had the opportunity to work with you and family and truly felt like I was working with my own family. All of you helped along the whole project with great understanding and appreciation, warm welcomes and hospitality you don't see a lot of between contractors and homeowners. Feelings are mutual and hope to work with you again in the close future.

Darin Amos from Toronto
Darin Amos from Toronto

Basement finishing

We Hired Frank to finish our basement and are very happy with the results! We ran into a few issues major issues on the project but Frank was always very reliable and made sure everything was taken care of. Frank genuinely cares for his customers and was always very responsive to my messages, which is critical for such a big project!

It was a great pleasure working with you in this project. Your understanding of the details and the process we had to go through was commendable and a great help to me and the crew. Thank you for the opportunity

M.Madani
M.Madani
1 review Scarborough, ON

Load-bearing walls removal, HVAC, dry-wall/plaster and electrical

I started a house renovation several months ago. Removing several load-bearing wall was precursor to majority of tasks. The load-bearing wall removal was something that I could not handle myself, so I decided to hire a contractor to do that professionally. I heard so many negative anecdote from others dealing with contractors punctuality, quality, and so many other issues. So I decided to choose my contractor carefully by reviewing their previous works and interviewing them. Then, I found Frank (Willowtree Construction) on Home Stars with quite positive reviews. I got a very reasonable quote and few excellent ideas from him. I was impressed by his professionalism and level of expertise. He started right after the permit was in place and brought very knowledgeable/capable crew to finish the job in two days. I was so pleased that I contracted him a few other jobs including the drywalling, plastering, HVAC and electrical works, which all completed on-time with absolutely no frustration and aggregation. I am very comfortable to recommend Frank to my closest friends and family.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you during the renovation. Myself as well as my crew enjoyed every minute of it as you were understanding of the steps and process.
Frank and team

More about Willowtree Construction Company

Willowtree Construction Company's founder Frank Samifanni started undertaking renovation projects as a sole proprietor in 1997. Frank's philosophy in delivering quality work and that has earned him positive and solid reviews and a strong referral base. In 2007 Frank incorporated his company under Willowtree Construction Company and went full force as a General Contractor.

Presently Willowtree Construction Company undertakes mid size to large size projects from design/ build custom built homes, additions and extensions to the existing structure, complete home renovation including kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations to structural changes .
As a general Contracting company our trained and licensed trades carry on the work assigned with full professionalism and promptness. We love to deliver turn key projects.