Wall To Wall Flooring

Barrie ON L4N 5T7

Reviews for Wall To Wall Flooring

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Stairs

Scott did an amazing job my stairs! He was super professional and left my home clean when he was complete.

jillianlbutler .
jillianlbutler .

Flooring makeover

Scott was outstanding. 10 out of 10 on all levels. Professional, went above and beyond with his services, high quality craftsmanship and the end result was outstanding. Thanks Scott

Thank you so much Jillian! Enjoy your freshly renovated home!

1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Vinyl floor installation in basement.

Scott was a consumate professional from start to finish. Very detail orientated. Quality work and knows what he is doing.

Thank you very much. Enjoy your fresh new space!

DougRV in Oakville
DougRV in Oakville
5 reviews Huntsville, ON

Outstanding Job

I would recommend Scott and Wall to Wall without hesitation.

Top quality work, great to work with, very professional and reasonable pricing.

He even did a few extras for us at no additional charge. On top of that a senior lady we know was having trouble finding a contractor to do flooring in a small room in her home. At our request Scott took that project on and promptly got her flooring installed. I would say this is truly going above and beyond!

Thank you for taking the time to review the project we completed, Doug. Your business is very much appreciated.

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Olive Flooring

Great work done by wall to wall flooring. No issues, quick, easy, and perfectly installed.

Thank you very much for the review! Best of luck on your next home.

Flooring
Flooring
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen Floor

Scott got back to me right away, We discussed the job and he gave me a price. He arrived at our place on the date and time we agreed to do the job. He estimated about 2 hours to complete the job, and he was finished and cleaned up in the time frame. His job was superb and we are totally pleased with his work. I will be using him for further projects.

R. Mackey
Innisfil, On

Thank you for taking the time to post this, Mr. Mackey. I look forward to working together in the future.

KyleV
KyleV
2 reviews Thornton, ON

Best Money we Spent

We debated if we really needed to pay someone to install our 7.5” engineered hardwood floor. And we’re so glad we did. Scott was awesome from start to finish. This feels like the best money we’ve spent so far in our (ongoing) renovation. The floor is stunning!

He came in under budget, on time each day, was able to start a day sooner than anticipated and with a hard working, professional attitude. After dealing with contractors who blow you off after an estimate, overcharge, or are terrible with communication it was a pleasure to work with Scott and we would gladly recommend him to anyone!

Wow, Kyle! Thank you so much. You touched on a lot of what I do to try and stand out as a contractor. It was my absolute pleasure to be invited to work in your home, and I hope the rest of your renovations go smoothly.

sean in Ottawa
sean in Ottawa
0 reviews Kirkfield, ON

HARWOOD INSTALLATION

Scott was very professional. Arrived when he said he would each day. Completed the project on time. A true craftsmen within his trade. Communication was excellent. I am a very satisfied customer. I would Scott's workmanship for my next project. Highly recommend.

Thank you, Sean! This project really transformed the space and I'm glad you're pleased with the result!

Hardwood Floor Installation

"Scott just completed installing 1900 sq ft. of hardwood flooring in our home and we couldn't be happier. Scott takes great pride in what he does and that shows in the quality and the workmanship. He arrived on time every morning and worked straight through everyday until the job was completed. He was a pleasure to have around and we highly recommend him."

Thank you for your kind words! I enjoyed the project - it looked great!

glenninch in Brampton
glenninch in Brampton
1 review Innisfil, ON

Laminate flooring installation

Scott was very professional, polite and personable. We are 100 percent happy with his work. Scott arrived on time, kept his work area clean, and cleaned up completely before he left. We would highly recommend Scott to anyone."

Thank you, Glenn! I appreciate you taking the time to post this. Enjoy your new laminate floors.

More about Wall To Wall Flooring

OUR PROMISE To be there for our customers before, during, and after their installation. OUR BUSINESS We are in the business of home improvement, which means more to us than just an upgrade to your home. It means that we use our skill-set to improve your home to the highest ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Barrie?