Unica Construction Inc.

Milton ON L9T 6B9
Unica Construction Inc.

Reviews for Unica Construction Inc.

Exterior cladding

Extremely reliable and responsive, and delivered our project well ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

James Hardie Tudor Siding Project

From the start Leo was pleasant, professional and easy to deal with. He was prompt in getting back to me with the quote and made great suggestions for colours, which I’m glad I took. Once the job started he was available any time I had questions and was accommodating of some minor changes I wanted to make mid-progress. The crew were friendly, conscientious, always cleaned up at the end of each day, and did really great work. Leo did everything he promised and the job was completed on time and within budget. He even sent someone back weeks later to install my new house numbers once they arrived. I’ve had tons of compliments from neighbours and friends and I’m incredibly happy with how it turned out!

Hi Kate! Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed our work. All the best!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Bathroom and flooring Reno

Leo and his team was professional, fast and worked extremely well. I am very happy and highly recommend his company for any work

Hi Amanda! Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure for our company to help you out!

Sean
Sean

New siding

On time, honest and in budget. They did a remarkable job and we couldn’t be happier with Leo and his team.

Hi Mr. Sean,
Thank you for the trust and opportunity, and allow us to make your exterior cladding.
Sincerely,
Leo Oliveira

ESCO General Contracting Inc.
ESCO General Contracting Inc.

Exterior Siding

It was a pleasure working with Leo & his team on two seperate large siding projects.

The Unica team works efficiently to meet deadlines; they're a great group of guys that work hard & are respectful to others.

Leo's attention to detail is remarkable & he's always on budget.

I look forward to working with the Unica Construction team again in the near future!

Hello! Thank you for your review. We are equally looking forward to working with you again.

kelvin.coles in Markham
kelvin.coles in Markham

Project

Unica provided a supply/install service for the exterior siding, soffit and fascia of our newly constructed custom home.

Hello! Thank you for your review. On our next job, we will work even harder to earn 10/10 lol.

Artisan Trades Company
Artisan Trades Company

James Hardie Siding Install

We originally hired Leo after receiving several quotes for a scope of work, of which his was by far the most reasonable. He gave us the quote in a very timely manner, and executed the job in the exact time frame he said he would. The price didn’t change, and the final result was better than expected. Very satisfied overall, I would certainly use him again for any project in the future

Hi! Thank you for your review. We constantly aim to exceed our clients expectations through the whole process. We are very happy that you have decided to hire us again for another job where we will provide the same, if not better, service.

Exterior siding replacement

I had exterior siding replaced on my row house with a custom colour including new flashing, eavestroughs and downspout . Leo was attentive and responsive along the way and the guys on site were meticulous and professional. Looks great!

Hello! Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working with you to make your home look its best. In the case you want to do the rear of the house, I hope you will choose us again.

Vitor in Mississauga
Vitor in Mississauga

Custom closet with wall demolition

Leo is such a please to work with. After coming for measurements and a thorough conversation to understand our needs, he has provided several options to maximize the space that we had available to build my wife’s dreamed closet. He went beyond and also shared helpful insights based on our conversation. The entire job took about 4 days to complete from consult, paint to install and we are thrilled with the end result. An extremely functional closet with enough space for all the family clothes.

Hi! Thank you for choosing us, we are glad that you are satisfied.

Exterior siding

Unica did a great job with the exterior siding in the front of my home. Other companies did not provide a written agreement also they did the want to to take to old siding off. Leo and his team took time and prepared the exterior trim work perfectly, were fast and cleaned up nicely. Professional company! You get what you pay for! Thanks Unica

Hello! Thank you for your review sharing your experience.

More about Unica Construction Inc.

Unica Construction Inc. Is your full-service commercial & residential construction company specializing in remodelling, room additions and difficult projects inside and out. We work with each client to create a design that reflects your individual taste and personal style.

JAMES HARDIE LAP & PANELS, FRASER WOOD SIDING, MAIBEC SIDING, ACM PANELS, LONGBOARD, CORRUGATED STELL, EASYTRIM SYSTEM AND MUCH MORE!!!