Landmark Home Solutions

Kim Armont in Chesterville
Kim Armont in Chesterville
1 review Chesterville, ON

NEW LANDMARK WINDOW

Replaced my bedroom window March 2018 with Landmark Home Solutions. I am very happy with my new window. The installers (Chris and Rod) were very nice, and explained everything as they were installing the new window. My old window was very drafty and cold. This new window makes my room much warmer, and makes my room look brighter and more clean. Also, this window was part of the government rebate program. The staffs at Landmark Home Solutions took care of all the paper work, which made it much easier for our family. Would recommend to friends and family, and would definitely hire this company again in the future.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

front entry door replacement (2)

Whatever you do, DO NOT use this company! We hired them to replace 2 exterior entry doors and we have had nothing but problems ever since. There were problems from day 1, including very messy installation and doors that were close to impossible to open and close. Their solution: Trim the door sweep to the point where there was now a draft coming in (you could actually see daylight from a lower corner). It's been 7 months since the installation of both doors doors , are still waiting for our problems to be rectified. They are extremely short-staffed - only one installer east of Toronto. There are many issues still to be rectified. Service is 1/10 in that the installer is good but rarely available, product quality is high, but if it's not installed or serviced well, then, what's the point?

More about Landmark Home Solutions

FREE IN-HOUSE DIGITAL ANALYSIS OF YOUR WINDOWS & DOORS Energy Efficient Windows & Doors by Landmark Home Solutions. -Windows Bringing the beauty of the outside into your home with style, the right window for your space can be found in our comprehensive product selection. We can help you find the ...