TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Lower Mainland

Moving & Storage
Burnaby BC V5C 4G1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Burnaby  >  TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Lower Mainland

Review for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Lower Mainland

Happily Moved in Langley
Happily Moved in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

A big move!

From the moment I began interacting with Kate to arrange our move, I felt reassured. The estimating process is simple, with Kate talking me through room by room over the phone (vs. having other companies wanting to visit our home first), which I appreciated during a very busy time. On the day of the move, Scott and his crew were punctual, professional and their great, can-do attitudes made what can be an extremely stressful process seem much more bearable. They put us at ease from the very beginning when we saw how careful they were with our belongings and our home. I have never had a better moving experience and will definitely recommend Two Men and a Truck to others.

Thank you very much for your sharing your experience! This is exactly what we strive to do with all of our moves and we are very pleased that we managed to exceed your expectations... Sincerely, Dan McIntyre, General Manager

More about TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Lower Mainland